My husband and I are taking a short trip to Spain this spring, and we would like to take a day trip from Madrid to either Segovia or Toledo. Any opinions out there for which we should choose? We will probably do it on a Monday (March 30), although I know some sites will be closed. From what I'm reading that seems a better choice than the weekend.
Segovia or Toledo day trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 2 Uk visa processing time
- 3 Uk visa
- 4 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 5 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 6 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 7 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 8 22" or 24" for Europe trains?
- 9 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 10 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 11 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 12 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 13 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 14 Porto to Salamanca
- 15 Trip to Italy
- 16 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 17 Copenhagen hotel
- 18 scotland trave;
- 19 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 20 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 21 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 22 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 23 Please help me plan my trip!
- 24 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 25 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice