We will be traveling through Spain from north to south and planning on breaking up the trip in either Salamanca (bit out of the way), Segovia or Avila. We will arrive at check in time (2 pm- ish) and will stay that night, the entire next day and night and then leave the following day. Previous blogs have indicated that Avila is probably not worth the overnight stay so perhaps Segovia or Salamanca? We are travelling with two small children so looking for any advice of places that may be better suited to them (if at all possible... ). Happy for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 2 Camogli and surrounds
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 5 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 6 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 9 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 10 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 11 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 12 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 13 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 14 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 15 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 16 Shorts in South of France?
- 17 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 18 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 19 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 20 Route des Vins
- 21 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 Les Invalides Night Show
- 24 base for Andalucia
- 25 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?