We will be traveling through Spain from north to south and planning on breaking up the trip in either Salamanca (bit out of the way), Segovia or Avila. We will arrive at check in time (2 pm- ish) and will stay that night, the entire next day and night and then leave the following day. Previous blogs have indicated that Avila is probably not worth the overnight stay so perhaps Segovia or Salamanca? We are travelling with two small children so looking for any advice of places that may be better suited to them (if at all possible... ). Happy for any advice.
Segovia, Avila or Salamanca?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 2 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 3 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 6 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 7 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 8 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 9 London Private Detectives
- 10 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 11 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 12 Calling Jamikins
- 13 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 16 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 17 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 18 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 19 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 20 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 21 Europe in 21 days
- 22 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 23 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 24 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?