We will be traveling through Spain from north to south and planning on breaking up the trip in either Salamanca (bit out of the way), Segovia or Avila. We will arrive at check in time (2 pm- ish) and will stay that night, the entire next day and night and then leave the following day. Previous blogs have indicated that Avila is probably not worth the overnight stay so perhaps Segovia or Salamanca? We are travelling with two small children so looking for any advice of places that may be better suited to them (if at all possible... ). Happy for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 2 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 5 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 6 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 7 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 8 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 9 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 10 Scenic full day drive from Bacharach & return?
- 11 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 12 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 13 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 14 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 15 Le Marche, Italy
- 16 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 17 Ballet Bolshoi
- 18 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 19 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 20 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 21 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 22 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 23 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 24 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 25 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure