We will be traveling through Spain from north to south and planning on breaking up the trip in either Salamanca (bit out of the way), Segovia or Avila. We will arrive at check in time (2 pm- ish) and will stay that night, the entire next day and night and then leave the following day. Previous blogs have indicated that Avila is probably not worth the overnight stay so perhaps Segovia or Salamanca? We are travelling with two small children so looking for any advice of places that may be better suited to them (if at all possible... ). Happy for any advice.
Segovia, Avila or Salamanca?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 2 Airport ATMs
- 3 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 4 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 5 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 6 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 7 American Express
- 8 Which european city?
- 9 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 10 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 11 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 12 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 13 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 14 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 15 All Set To Go!!
- 16 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 17 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 18 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 19 Three ferries to Mull
- 20 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 21 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 22 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 23 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 24 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 25 Story of the German Christmas star