We will be traveling through Spain from north to south and planning on breaking up the trip in either Salamanca (bit out of the way), Segovia or Avila. We will arrive at check in time (2 pm- ish) and will stay that night, the entire next day and night and then leave the following day. Previous blogs have indicated that Avila is probably not worth the overnight stay so perhaps Segovia or Salamanca? We are travelling with two small children so looking for any advice of places that may be better suited to them (if at all possible... ). Happy for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oi : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 3 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 4 TSA Precheck
- 5 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 6 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 7 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 8 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 9 Couscous
- 10 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 11 Help me make this possible!
- 12 Nice central hotel for single woman in Rome?
- 13 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 14 Where in Greece
- 15 Italian lake cruise
- 16 Vatican tour
- 17 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 18 Lisbon
- 19 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 20 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 21 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 22 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 23 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 24 Tuscany Itinerary
- 25 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017