We will be traveling through Spain from north to south and planning on breaking up the trip in either Salamanca (bit out of the way), Segovia or Avila. We will arrive at check in time (2 pm- ish) and will stay that night, the entire next day and night and then leave the following day. Previous blogs have indicated that Avila is probably not worth the overnight stay so perhaps Segovia or Salamanca? We are travelling with two small children so looking for any advice of places that may be better suited to them (if at all possible... ). Happy for any advice.
Segovia, Avila or Salamanca?
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 first european holiday itinery
- 3 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 4 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 5 Travel by train or bus
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 8 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 10 Florence in October
- 11 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 12 Traveling within Italy
- 13 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 16 7 days in Andalucia
- 17 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 18 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 22 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 23 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 24 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 25 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???