We will be traveling through Spain from north to south and planning on breaking up the trip in either Salamanca (bit out of the way), Segovia or Avila. We will arrive at check in time (2 pm- ish) and will stay that night, the entire next day and night and then leave the following day. Previous blogs have indicated that Avila is probably not worth the overnight stay so perhaps Segovia or Salamanca? We are travelling with two small children so looking for any advice of places that may be better suited to them (if at all possible... ). Happy for any advice.
Segovia, Avila or Salamanca?
- 1 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 2 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 3 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 4 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 5 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 6 Connection in Newark EWR
- 7 Battlefield Tour
- 8 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 9 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 10 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 11 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 12 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 13 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 14 5 days in Ireland, what can I fit in?!
- 15 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 16 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 17 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 18 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 19 Edinburgh
- 20 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 21 Refining London and Scotland
- 22 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 23 Apartment location
- 24 portugal
- 25 Solo in Sicily - April 2013