We will be traveling through Spain from north to south and planning on breaking up the trip in either Salamanca (bit out of the way), Segovia or Avila. We will arrive at check in time (2 pm- ish) and will stay that night, the entire next day and night and then leave the following day. Previous blogs have indicated that Avila is probably not worth the overnight stay so perhaps Segovia or Salamanca? We are travelling with two small children so looking for any advice of places that may be better suited to them (if at all possible... ). Happy for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Itenerary
- 2 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 3 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 4 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 5 Overstaying residence visa(UDI) in Norway by 1 day(5-6 hr)
- 6 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 7 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 8 Bavaria in August
- 9 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 10 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 11 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 12 Bandol port of call
- 13 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 14 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 15 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 16 August
- 17 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 18 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 19 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 20 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 21 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 22 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 23 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 24 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 25 Shopping in Paris