We will be traveling through Spain from north to south and planning on breaking up the trip in either Salamanca (bit out of the way), Segovia or Avila. We will arrive at check in time (2 pm- ish) and will stay that night, the entire next day and night and then leave the following day. Previous blogs have indicated that Avila is probably not worth the overnight stay so perhaps Segovia or Salamanca? We are travelling with two small children so looking for any advice of places that may be better suited to them (if at all possible... ). Happy for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 2 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 3 Need Information about French Alps
- 4 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 5 Trip to Rome
- 6 Best Indian Food
- 7 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 8 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 9 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 10 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 11 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 12 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 13 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 14 Piedmont as a destination
- 15 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 16 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 dinner jackets
- 19 France Itinerary Advice
- 20 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 21 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 22 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing