We will be traveling through Spain from north to south and planning on breaking up the trip in either Salamanca (bit out of the way), Segovia or Avila. We will arrive at check in time (2 pm- ish) and will stay that night, the entire next day and night and then leave the following day. Previous blogs have indicated that Avila is probably not worth the overnight stay so perhaps Segovia or Salamanca? We are travelling with two small children so looking for any advice of places that may be better suited to them (if at all possible... ). Happy for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 2 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 3 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 4 Venice
- 5 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 6 London 2For1 question
- 7 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 10 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 11 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 13 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 14 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 15 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 16 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 17 Porto and vicinity
- 18 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 19 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 20 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 21 Norway fjord
- 22 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 Italy
- 25 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy