We will be traveling through Spain from north to south and planning on breaking up the trip in either Salamanca (bit out of the way), Segovia or Avila. We will arrive at check in time (2 pm- ish) and will stay that night, the entire next day and night and then leave the following day. Previous blogs have indicated that Avila is probably not worth the overnight stay so perhaps Segovia or Salamanca? We are travelling with two small children so looking for any advice of places that may be better suited to them (if at all possible... ). Happy for any advice.
Segovia, Avila or Salamanca?
- 1 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 4 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 6 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 7 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 8 Europe with young teens
- 9 First time traveler to Ireland
- 10 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 11 Advises for trip to Russia
- 12 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 13 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 14 Euro Train
- 15 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 16 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 17 Prague - must see
- 18 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 21 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 22 Getting to Gatwick and home again
- 23 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 24 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 25 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip