We will be traveling through Spain from north to south and planning on breaking up the trip in either Salamanca (bit out of the way), Segovia or Avila. We will arrive at check in time (2 pm- ish) and will stay that night, the entire next day and night and then leave the following day. Previous blogs have indicated that Avila is probably not worth the overnight stay so perhaps Segovia or Salamanca? We are travelling with two small children so looking for any advice of places that may be better suited to them (if at all possible... ). Happy for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 2 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 3 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 5 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 6 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 7 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 8 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 9 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 10 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 11 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 12 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 13 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 14 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 15 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 16 Planning A trip
- 17 Driving through Paris
- 18 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 21 Bruges
- 22 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 23 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 24 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 25 First - but not last - trip to Greece