We will be traveling through Spain from north to south and planning on breaking up the trip in either Salamanca (bit out of the way), Segovia or Avila. We will arrive at check in time (2 pm- ish) and will stay that night, the entire next day and night and then leave the following day. Previous blogs have indicated that Avila is probably not worth the overnight stay so perhaps Segovia or Salamanca? We are travelling with two small children so looking for any advice of places that may be better suited to them (if at all possible... ). Happy for any advice.
Segovia, Avila or Salamanca?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 2 What to wear
- 3 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 4 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012
- 5 Sicily - not a trip report
- 6 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 7 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 8 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 9 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 10 Chip but no PIN
- 11 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 12 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 13 No points in Paris .....
- 14 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 15 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 16 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 17 What still confounds you about travel?
- 18 Three days in Spain
- 19 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 20 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 21 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 22 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 23 Eurostar booking
- 24 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 25 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...