We will be traveling through Spain from north to south and planning on breaking up the trip in either Salamanca (bit out of the way), Segovia or Avila. We will arrive at check in time (2 pm- ish) and will stay that night, the entire next day and night and then leave the following day. Previous blogs have indicated that Avila is probably not worth the overnight stay so perhaps Segovia or Salamanca? We are travelling with two small children so looking for any advice of places that may be better suited to them (if at all possible... ). Happy for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 2 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 3 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 4 House Hunting in France
- 5 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 6 Itinerary Tweaking
- 7 Itinerary Help
- 8 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 9 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 10 Hotel in Vienna
- 11 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 12 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 15 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 16 Amalfi Coast help
- 17 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 18 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 19 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 20 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 21 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 22 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 23 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 24 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 25 If you had to choose one......