We will be traveling through Spain from north to south and planning on breaking up the trip in either Salamanca (bit out of the way), Segovia or Avila. We will arrive at check in time (2 pm- ish) and will stay that night, the entire next day and night and then leave the following day. Previous blogs have indicated that Avila is probably not worth the overnight stay so perhaps Segovia or Salamanca? We are travelling with two small children so looking for any advice of places that may be better suited to them (if at all possible... ). Happy for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 2 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 3 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 4 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 5 Holland Itinerary
- 6 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 7 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 8 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 9 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 10 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 11 20 free days of Europe
- 12 I forgot my international driver permit
- 13 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 14 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 15 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 16 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 17 Iceland Trip Report
- 18 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 19 Rome Airport Question!
- 20 Portugal Walking Tour
- 21 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 22 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 23 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 24 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 25 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland