We will be traveling through Spain from north to south and planning on breaking up the trip in either Salamanca (bit out of the way), Segovia or Avila. We will arrive at check in time (2 pm- ish) and will stay that night, the entire next day and night and then leave the following day. Previous blogs have indicated that Avila is probably not worth the overnight stay so perhaps Segovia or Salamanca? We are travelling with two small children so looking for any advice of places that may be better suited to them (if at all possible... ). Happy for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Petrol in Greece
- 2 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 3 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 4 Germany train help!
- 5 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 6 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 7 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 8 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 9 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 10 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 11 Train help for Prague
- 12 Meteora for older folk
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 Budapest & Prague
- 15 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 18 Paris day trips August
- 19 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 20 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 21 Acorn TV
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Athens
- 25 Transportation from Brno train station