We will be traveling through Spain from north to south and planning on breaking up the trip in either Salamanca (bit out of the way), Segovia or Avila. We will arrive at check in time (2 pm- ish) and will stay that night, the entire next day and night and then leave the following day. Previous blogs have indicated that Avila is probably not worth the overnight stay so perhaps Segovia or Salamanca? We are travelling with two small children so looking for any advice of places that may be better suited to them (if at all possible... ). Happy for any advice.
Segovia, Avila or Salamanca?
- 1 Rhine River Intinerary
- 2 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 3 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 6 florence hotel
- 7 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 8 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 9 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 10 Sardinia, Italy
- 11 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 12 Iceland Road trip in May
- 13 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 14 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 15 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 16 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 17 Don't slight Bruges
- 18 Beauty Products in France?!
- 19 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 20 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 21 What is the best food in France?
- 22 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 23 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 24 Renting an apartment in Spain
- 25 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?