We will be traveling through Spain from north to south and planning on breaking up the trip in either Salamanca (bit out of the way), Segovia or Avila. We will arrive at check in time (2 pm- ish) and will stay that night, the entire next day and night and then leave the following day. Previous blogs have indicated that Avila is probably not worth the overnight stay so perhaps Segovia or Salamanca? We are travelling with two small children so looking for any advice of places that may be better suited to them (if at all possible... ). Happy for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 2 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 3 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 4 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 5 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 6 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 7 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 8 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 9 Happy birthday ATM
- 10 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 11 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 12 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 13 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 14 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 15 2 days in Lugano area
- 16 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 17 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 18 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 19 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 20 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 23 Berlin to ?
- 24 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 25 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September