I will be in France for a 4 day span and free from travel from Friday morning (or even Thu night)May 1st through 2pmish Tuesday May 5th when I am flying out of Lyon, will be in Grenoble on Thursday. Have spent time in Geneva (weekend before) and will be spending prior weekend somewhere in Switzerland.
Have visited Nice/south of France, Montpellier area (orange, nice, Aigue Mortes, pont du gard), Paris, parts of Brittany and Normandy on prior trips. Thinking of either driving to Dordogne area (have driven before in France) and or spending time in Avignon/Arles and maybe a day in Lyon (likely will be back in Lyon later on for a weekend) so thinking would be good to go somewhere to utilize all 4 days.
Suggestions for itinerary and transport options (driving is fine, train is also fine).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 2 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 3 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 4 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 5 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 6 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 7 base for Andalucia
- 8 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 9 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 10 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 11 Windsor Castle
- 12 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 13 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 14 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 15 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 16 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 17 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 18 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 19 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 20 4 nights in Sardinia
- 21 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 22 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 23 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 24 "Too Much Cows"
- 25 Matera tour guide wanted
Seeking Suggestions for 4 day itinerary (flying out of Lyon)