I will be in France for a 4 day span and free from travel from Friday morning (or even Thu night)May 1st through 2pmish Tuesday May 5th when I am flying out of Lyon, will be in Grenoble on Thursday. Have spent time in Geneva (weekend before) and will be spending prior weekend somewhere in Switzerland.
Have visited Nice/south of France, Montpellier area (orange, nice, Aigue Mortes, pont du gard), Paris, parts of Brittany and Normandy on prior trips. Thinking of either driving to Dordogne area (have driven before in France) and or spending time in Avignon/Arles and maybe a day in Lyon (likely will be back in Lyon later on for a weekend) so thinking would be good to go somewhere to utilize all 4 days.
Suggestions for itinerary and transport options (driving is fine, train is also fine).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 2 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 3 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 4 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 5 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 6 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 7 Escargots in Paris
- 8 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 9 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 10 Acropolis Athens
- 11 Vacation in Great Britain
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 14 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 15 Interesting places to visit
- 16 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Trip Ideas
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 21 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 22 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 23 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 24 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 25 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
Seeking Suggestions for 4 day itinerary (flying out of Lyon)