I will be in France for a 4 day span and free from travel from Friday morning (or even Thu night)May 1st through 2pmish Tuesday May 5th when I am flying out of Lyon, will be in Grenoble on Thursday. Have spent time in Geneva (weekend before) and will be spending prior weekend somewhere in Switzerland.
Have visited Nice/south of France, Montpellier area (orange, nice, Aigue Mortes, pont du gard), Paris, parts of Brittany and Normandy on prior trips. Thinking of either driving to Dordogne area (have driven before in France) and or spending time in Avignon/Arles and maybe a day in Lyon (likely will be back in Lyon later on for a weekend) so thinking would be good to go somewhere to utilize all 4 days.
Suggestions for itinerary and transport options (driving is fine, train is also fine).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 2 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 3 US ROTHER PRINTER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:888:482 :3831 BROTHER 24*7
- 4 London is it worth it?
- 5 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 6 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 7 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 8 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 9 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 10 My first trip to Crete
- 11 Final advice (I think) Restaurants!
- 12 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 13 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 14 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 15 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 16 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 17 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 18 Airport Transportation
- 19 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 20 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 21 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 22 London and Normandy
- 23 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 24 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 25 Transfer from Naples Airport to Positano
Seeking Suggestions for 4 day itinerary (flying out of Lyon)