I will be in France for a 4 day span and free from travel from Friday morning (or even Thu night)May 1st through 2pmish Tuesday May 5th when I am flying out of Lyon, will be in Grenoble on Thursday. Have spent time in Geneva (weekend before) and will be spending prior weekend somewhere in Switzerland.
Have visited Nice/south of France, Montpellier area (orange, nice, Aigue Mortes, pont du gard), Paris, parts of Brittany and Normandy on prior trips. Thinking of either driving to Dordogne area (have driven before in France) and or spending time in Avignon/Arles and maybe a day in Lyon (likely will be back in Lyon later on for a weekend) so thinking would be good to go somewhere to utilize all 4 days.
Suggestions for itinerary and transport options (driving is fine, train is also fine).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MCAFEE@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 3 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 4 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 5 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 6 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 7 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 8 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 9 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 10 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 11 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 12 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 13 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 14 Hiking in Switzerland
- 15 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 16 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 17 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 18 CASH OR CARD?
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 23 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 24 2 days in Lugano area
- 25 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
Seeking Suggestions for 4 day itinerary (flying out of Lyon)