I will be in France for a 4 day span and free from travel from Friday morning (or even Thu night)May 1st through 2pmish Tuesday May 5th when I am flying out of Lyon, will be in Grenoble on Thursday. Have spent time in Geneva (weekend before) and will be spending prior weekend somewhere in Switzerland.
Have visited Nice/south of France, Montpellier area (orange, nice, Aigue Mortes, pont du gard), Paris, parts of Brittany and Normandy on prior trips. Thinking of either driving to Dordogne area (have driven before in France) and or spending time in Avignon/Arles and maybe a day in Lyon (likely will be back in Lyon later on for a weekend) so thinking would be good to go somewhere to utilize all 4 days.
Suggestions for itinerary and transport options (driving is fine, train is also fine).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 advance tickets?
- 2 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 3 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 4 38 Days in Paris
- 5 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 6 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 7 A week in Paris
- 8 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 11 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 12 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 13 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 14 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 19 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 23 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 24 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 25 What tips can you give about packing?
Seeking Suggestions for 4 day itinerary (flying out of Lyon)