I am seeking suggestions for my next trip and I couldn't find better forum than this, for my questions.
I am in Los Angeles and planning a 7-10 days trip in end of October (or may be mid of October). In past, I have seen (outside US) Switzerland, Paris and Banff/Jasper. I really like all 3 places. Switzerland and Banff/Jasper gave stunning sceneries and Paris was full of beautiful/different architectures, though I am more into natural beauty.
For October, I have option to fly from Los Angeles to Austria, Norway or Iceland. People who visited all these places might be able to compare and help me, to narrow down choices.
I also have Alaska and Japan as options, but not sure, if those can be as comparable with above places. Opinions please...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Europcar!
- 2 16 days in France and Italy
- 3 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 4 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 5 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 6 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 7 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 8 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 9 Amsterdam
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 11 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 12 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 13 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 14 Train / Calabria
- 15 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 16 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 17 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 18 Paris for children
- 19 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 20 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 21 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 22 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 23 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 24 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 25 Spain itinerary and railway advise