I am seeking suggestions for my next trip and I couldn't find better forum than this, for my questions.
I am in Los Angeles and planning a 7-10 days trip in end of October (or may be mid of October). In past, I have seen (outside US) Switzerland, Paris and Banff/Jasper. I really like all 3 places. Switzerland and Banff/Jasper gave stunning sceneries and Paris was full of beautiful/different architectures, though I am more into natural beauty.
For October, I have option to fly from Los Angeles to Austria, Norway or Iceland. People who visited all these places might be able to compare and help me, to narrow down choices.
I also have Alaska and Japan as options, but not sure, if those can be as comparable with above places. Opinions please...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 2 Undisclsoed location
- 3 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 4 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 5 Rome to venice
- 6 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 7 Italy bus or train
- 8 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 9 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 10 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 11 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 12 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 13 Need help with my itinerary
- 14 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 15 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 16 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 17 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 18 Chamonix to Paris
- 19 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 20 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 21 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 22 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 23 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 24 Paris in September
- 25 A few days in Naples - what a great city