I am seeking suggestions for my next trip and I couldn't find better forum than this, for my questions.
I am in Los Angeles and planning a 7-10 days trip in end of October (or may be mid of October). In past, I have seen (outside US) Switzerland, Paris and Banff/Jasper. I really like all 3 places. Switzerland and Banff/Jasper gave stunning sceneries and Paris was full of beautiful/different architectures, though I am more into natural beauty.
For October, I have option to fly from Los Angeles to Austria, Norway or Iceland. People who visited all these places might be able to compare and help me, to narrow down choices.
I also have Alaska and Japan as options, but not sure, if those can be as comparable with above places. Opinions please...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 2 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 3 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 4 Rome -- The next time around
- 5 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 6 One free day in Barcelona
- 7 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 8 Greek Village
- 9 Rome to Venice
- 10 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 11 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 12 PARIS
- 13 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 14 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 15 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 16 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 17 Sicily help
- 18 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 19 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 20 Hotels in Turin
- 21 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 22 Alitala
- 23 Bordeaux to Nice
- 24 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 25 "Too Much Cows"