I am seeking suggestions for my next trip and I couldn't find better forum than this, for my questions.
I am in Los Angeles and planning a 7-10 days trip in end of October (or may be mid of October). In past, I have seen (outside US) Switzerland, Paris and Banff/Jasper. I really like all 3 places. Switzerland and Banff/Jasper gave stunning sceneries and Paris was full of beautiful/different architectures, though I am more into natural beauty.
For October, I have option to fly from Los Angeles to Austria, Norway or Iceland. People who visited all these places might be able to compare and help me, to narrow down choices.
I also have Alaska and Japan as options, but not sure, if those can be as comparable with above places. Opinions please...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 2 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 3 Croatia Ferry Help
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 getting to CDG
- 7 Ireland hotel questions
- 8 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 9 Ireland travel passport question
- 10 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 11 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 12 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 13 Switzerland in November?
- 14 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 15 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 16 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 17 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 18 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 19 Barcelona cooking classes
- 20 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 21 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 22 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 23 4 days itinerary for France
- 24 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 25 3-4 days Netherland trip