Based on many recommendations from forum members, we have decided that for our 7 days in Tuscany, we want to rent an apartment in a village with restaurants so we can walk around into the night and enjoy wine without worrying about driving.
My problem is that I have been very hard-pressed to find this type of rental. Every one seems to be an agritourismo located outside of a town.
Your recommendations would be very much appreciated.
What we're looking for:
Studio or 1-bedroom apartment (just for the 2 of us)
It would be great if there was a balcany or terrace, however not required
Under 100 euros a night
Located in Siena Region - although I'm not set on any specific area. I have been looking at Montepulciano or Pienza, which both look good - but I am very open to suggestions.
If any of you stayed in an apartment that fits what we're looking for, please help point me in the right direction!
Thanks in advance.
Seeking recommendations for Tuscany apartment in village with restaurants
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 2 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 3 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 4 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 5 wineries near Ronda
- 6 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Mid 20's first time in Paris - where to stay?!
- 8 travel to western Europe from India
- 9 Fun, free language website
- 10 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 11 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 12 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 13 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 14 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 15 Stay away from EF Tours
- 16 I'm in a funk
- 17 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 18 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 19 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 20 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 21 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 22 Bike touring in France
- 23 Does this sound feasible?
- 24 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 25 Tour Group Operators