Based on many recommendations from forum members, we have decided that for our 7 days in Tuscany, we want to rent an apartment in a village with restaurants so we can walk around into the night and enjoy wine without worrying about driving.
My problem is that I have been very hard-pressed to find this type of rental. Every one seems to be an agritourismo located outside of a town.
Your recommendations would be very much appreciated.
What we're looking for:
Studio or 1-bedroom apartment (just for the 2 of us)
It would be great if there was a balcany or terrace, however not required
Under 100 euros a night
Located in Siena Region - although I'm not set on any specific area. I have been looking at Montepulciano or Pienza, which both look good - but I am very open to suggestions.
If any of you stayed in an apartment that fits what we're looking for, please help point me in the right direction!
Thanks in advance.
Seeking recommendations for Tuscany apartment in village with restaurants
- 1 Ireland in a week
- 2 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 3 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 4 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 5 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 6 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 7 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 13 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 14 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 15 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 16 7 days in Andalucia
- 17 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 20 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 21 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 22 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 23 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 24 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 25 Venice 3 days Itinerary.