Based on many recommendations from forum members, we have decided that for our 7 days in Tuscany, we want to rent an apartment in a village with restaurants so we can walk around into the night and enjoy wine without worrying about driving.
My problem is that I have been very hard-pressed to find this type of rental. Every one seems to be an agritourismo located outside of a town.
Your recommendations would be very much appreciated.
What we're looking for:
Studio or 1-bedroom apartment (just for the 2 of us)
It would be great if there was a balcany or terrace, however not required
Under 100 euros a night
Located in Siena Region - although I'm not set on any specific area. I have been looking at Montepulciano or Pienza, which both look good - but I am very open to suggestions.
If any of you stayed in an apartment that fits what we're looking for, please help point me in the right direction!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation
- 2 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 3 Rouen Tour Companies
- 4 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 5 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 6 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 7 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 8 Praiano hotel question
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 11 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 St Denis Cathedral
- 14 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 15 Italy bus or train
- 16 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 17 Ireland itinerary help please
- 18 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 19 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 20 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 21 Rome-Itinerary
- 22 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 23 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 24 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 25 Sabbatical in Tuscany
Seeking recommendations for Tuscany apartment in village with restaurants