Based on many recommendations from forum members, we have decided that for our 7 days in Tuscany, we want to rent an apartment in a village with restaurants so we can walk around into the night and enjoy wine without worrying about driving.
My problem is that I have been very hard-pressed to find this type of rental. Every one seems to be an agritourismo located outside of a town.
Your recommendations would be very much appreciated.
What we're looking for:
Studio or 1-bedroom apartment (just for the 2 of us)
It would be great if there was a balcany or terrace, however not required
Under 100 euros a night
Located in Siena Region - although I'm not set on any specific area. I have been looking at Montepulciano or Pienza, which both look good - but I am very open to suggestions.
If any of you stayed in an apartment that fits what we're looking for, please help point me in the right direction!
Thanks in advance.
Seeking recommendations for Tuscany apartment in village with restaurants
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 4 Paris in April?
- 5 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 10 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 11 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 12 London hotel
- 13 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 14 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 15 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 18 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 19 Germany-berlin marathon
- 20 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 21 hotels in Seville
- 22 car rental companies Italy
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 tour guides in rome
- 25 one last portugal car rental question