Based on many recommendations from forum members, we have decided that for our 7 days in Tuscany, we want to rent an apartment in a village with restaurants so we can walk around into the night and enjoy wine without worrying about driving.
My problem is that I have been very hard-pressed to find this type of rental. Every one seems to be an agritourismo located outside of a town.
Your recommendations would be very much appreciated.
What we're looking for:
Studio or 1-bedroom apartment (just for the 2 of us)
It would be great if there was a balcany or terrace, however not required
Under 100 euros a night
Located in Siena Region - although I'm not set on any specific area. I have been looking at Montepulciano or Pienza, which both look good - but I am very open to suggestions.
If any of you stayed in an apartment that fits what we're looking for, please help point me in the right direction!
Thanks in advance.
Seeking recommendations for Tuscany apartment in village with restaurants
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel tax is 20%
- 2 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 3 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 4 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 5 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 6 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 7 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 8 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 9 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 10 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 11 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 12 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 13 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 14 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 15 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 16 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 17 Venice - boats on canals
- 18 ITALY
- 19 Paris first then where?
- 20 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 21 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 22 Recommendation for a wine tour departing from Strasbourg.
- 23 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 24 Akrotiri Tours
- 25 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable