Based on many recommendations from forum members, we have decided that for our 7 days in Tuscany, we want to rent an apartment in a village with restaurants so we can walk around into the night and enjoy wine without worrying about driving.
My problem is that I have been very hard-pressed to find this type of rental. Every one seems to be an agritourismo located outside of a town.
Your recommendations would be very much appreciated.
What we're looking for:
Studio or 1-bedroom apartment (just for the 2 of us)
It would be great if there was a balcany or terrace, however not required
Under 100 euros a night
Located in Siena Region - although I'm not set on any specific area. I have been looking at Montepulciano or Pienza, which both look good - but I am very open to suggestions.
If any of you stayed in an apartment that fits what we're looking for, please help point me in the right direction!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 2 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 3 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 4 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 5 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 6 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 7 Stonehenge and Bath
- 8 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 9 train from ravenna to parma
- 10 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 11 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 12 Puglia
- 13 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 16 Ireland driving itinerary
- 17 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 18 Manchester on derby weekend
- 19 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 21 Day trips from Uzes
- 22 Greece Experts
- 23 My First Trip to Europe...
- 24 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 25 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
Seeking recommendations for Tuscany apartment in village with restaurants