Based on many recommendations from forum members, we have decided that for our 7 days in Tuscany, we want to rent an apartment in a village with restaurants so we can walk around into the night and enjoy wine without worrying about driving.
My problem is that I have been very hard-pressed to find this type of rental. Every one seems to be an agritourismo located outside of a town.
Your recommendations would be very much appreciated.
What we're looking for:
Studio or 1-bedroom apartment (just for the 2 of us)
It would be great if there was a balcany or terrace, however not required
Under 100 euros a night
Located in Siena Region - although I'm not set on any specific area. I have been looking at Montepulciano or Pienza, which both look good - but I am very open to suggestions.
If any of you stayed in an apartment that fits what we're looking for, please help point me in the right direction!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 2 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 3 York - Time for tea!
- 4 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 5 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 6 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 7 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 8 Touring Wales
- 9 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 10 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 11 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 12 Sicily in 4 days
- 13 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 14 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 15 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 16 Cordoba or Granada?
- 17 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 18 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 19 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 20 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 21 Planning roundtrip Greece
- 22 5 days in France or Italian Rivera
- 23 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 24 Road Trip through Peloponnese
- 25 SPANISH MUSEUMS
Seeking recommendations for Tuscany apartment in village with restaurants