Based on many recommendations from forum members, we have decided that for our 7 days in Tuscany, we want to rent an apartment in a village with restaurants so we can walk around into the night and enjoy wine without worrying about driving.
My problem is that I have been very hard-pressed to find this type of rental. Every one seems to be an agritourismo located outside of a town.
Your recommendations would be very much appreciated.
What we're looking for:
Studio or 1-bedroom apartment (just for the 2 of us)
It would be great if there was a balcany or terrace, however not required
Under 100 euros a night
Located in Siena Region - although I'm not set on any specific area. I have been looking at Montepulciano or Pienza, which both look good - but I am very open to suggestions.
If any of you stayed in an apartment that fits what we're looking for, please help point me in the right direction!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Increased stages of protactinium
- 2 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 3 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 4 Paris and Normandy
- 5 Sicily Beach Resort
- 6 France Study Abroad
- 7 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 8 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 9 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 10 International drivers permit
- 11 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 12 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 13 Two days in Rome
- 14 Classical Tour of Albania
- 15 First visit to London
- 16 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 17 Anniversary trip to France
- 18 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 19 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 20 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 21 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 22 London is it worth it?
- 23 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 24 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 25 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
Seeking recommendations for Tuscany apartment in village with restaurants