Based on many recommendations from forum members, we have decided that for our 7 days in Tuscany, we want to rent an apartment in a village with restaurants so we can walk around into the night and enjoy wine without worrying about driving.
My problem is that I have been very hard-pressed to find this type of rental. Every one seems to be an agritourismo located outside of a town.
Your recommendations would be very much appreciated.
What we're looking for:
Studio or 1-bedroom apartment (just for the 2 of us)
It would be great if there was a balcany or terrace, however not required
Under 100 euros a night
Located in Siena Region - although I'm not set on any specific area. I have been looking at Montepulciano or Pienza, which both look good - but I am very open to suggestions.
If any of you stayed in an apartment that fits what we're looking for, please help point me in the right direction!
Thanks in advance.
Seeking recommendations for Tuscany apartment in village with restaurants
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santorini transportation
- 2 Touring Dover Castle
- 3 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 4 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 5 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 6 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 7 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 8 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 9 Cell phones in Ireland
- 10 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 11 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 12 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 13 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 16 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 7 Nights in Paris
- 19 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 20 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 21 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 22 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 23 3 weeks in Europe
- 24 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 25 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover