Based on many recommendations from forum members, we have decided that for our 7 days in Tuscany, we want to rent an apartment in a village with restaurants so we can walk around into the night and enjoy wine without worrying about driving.
My problem is that I have been very hard-pressed to find this type of rental. Every one seems to be an agritourismo located outside of a town.
Your recommendations would be very much appreciated.
What we're looking for:
Studio or 1-bedroom apartment (just for the 2 of us)
It would be great if there was a balcany or terrace, however not required
Under 100 euros a night
Located in Siena Region - although I'm not set on any specific area. I have been looking at Montepulciano or Pienza, which both look good - but I am very open to suggestions.
If any of you stayed in an apartment that fits what we're looking for, please help point me in the right direction!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 2 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 3 SNCF - low price for summer
- 4 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 5 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 6 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 7 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 8 Parking in Girona
- 9 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 10 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 11 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 12 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 13 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 14 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 15 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 16 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 17 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 18 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 Cinqueterre
- 21 Transportation Question Italy
- 22 Short Trip to Paris
- 23 17 days in England
- 24 Fave National Parks in Spain? also: Barcelona or Madrid?
- 25 Italy Trip Report
Seeking recommendations for Tuscany apartment in village with restaurants