Based on many recommendations from forum members, we have decided that for our 7 days in Tuscany, we want to rent an apartment in a village with restaurants so we can walk around into the night and enjoy wine without worrying about driving.
My problem is that I have been very hard-pressed to find this type of rental. Every one seems to be an agritourismo located outside of a town.
Your recommendations would be very much appreciated.
What we're looking for:
Studio or 1-bedroom apartment (just for the 2 of us)
It would be great if there was a balcany or terrace, however not required
Under 100 euros a night
Located in Siena Region - although I'm not set on any specific area. I have been looking at Montepulciano or Pienza, which both look good - but I am very open to suggestions.
If any of you stayed in an apartment that fits what we're looking for, please help point me in the right direction!
Thanks in advance.
Seeking recommendations for Tuscany apartment in village with restaurants
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 2 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 3 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 6 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 7 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 8 Rocamaxour
- 9 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 10 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 11 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 12 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 13 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 14 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 15 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 16 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 17 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 18 France in 2003
- 19 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 20 Maratea
- 21 2 different itineraries
- 22 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 23 10 Day trip and want to see Rome - Florence - Cinque Terre - Venice
- 24 Home Base in Belgium
- 25 Now for the Venice hotel