Based on many recommendations from forum members, we have decided that for our 7 days in Tuscany, we want to rent an apartment in a village with restaurants so we can walk around into the night and enjoy wine without worrying about driving.
My problem is that I have been very hard-pressed to find this type of rental. Every one seems to be an agritourismo located outside of a town.
Your recommendations would be very much appreciated.
What we're looking for:
Studio or 1-bedroom apartment (just for the 2 of us)
It would be great if there was a balcany or terrace, however not required
Under 100 euros a night
Located in Siena Region - although I'm not set on any specific area. I have been looking at Montepulciano or Pienza, which both look good - but I am very open to suggestions.
If any of you stayed in an apartment that fits what we're looking for, please help point me in the right direction!
Thanks in advance.
Seeking recommendations for Tuscany apartment in village with restaurants
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 2 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 3 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 4 First time to Switzerland
- 5 Visiting the Azores Islands (Portugal) LOVELY LOVELY Experiences
- 6 Italy dolomites
- 7 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 9 First time Ireland trip
- 10 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 11 Switzerland help...?
- 12 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 13 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 14 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 15 5 Observations About Paris
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 Story of the German Christmas star
- 18 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 19 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 20 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 21 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 22 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 23 Scuol, Switzerland
- 24 Airport ATMs
- 25 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?