Based on many recommendations from forum members, we have decided that for our 7 days in Tuscany, we want to rent an apartment in a village with restaurants so we can walk around into the night and enjoy wine without worrying about driving.
My problem is that I have been very hard-pressed to find this type of rental. Every one seems to be an agritourismo located outside of a town.
Your recommendations would be very much appreciated.
What we're looking for:
Studio or 1-bedroom apartment (just for the 2 of us)
It would be great if there was a balcany or terrace, however not required
Under 100 euros a night
Located in Siena Region - although I'm not set on any specific area. I have been looking at Montepulciano or Pienza, which both look good - but I am very open to suggestions.
If any of you stayed in an apartment that fits what we're looking for, please help point me in the right direction!
Thanks in advance.
Seeking recommendations for Tuscany apartment in village with restaurants
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 2 Wengen to Torino?
- 3 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 4 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 5 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 6 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 7 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 8 England & Scotland in April
- 9 Rome Areas to stay
- 10 Transport in Venice
- 11 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 12 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 13 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 14 Kimhe--flamenco
- 15 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 16 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 17 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 18 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 19 St Germain
- 20 Lakes District UK
- 21 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 22 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?
- 23 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 24 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 25 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March