Based on many recommendations from forum members, we have decided that for our 7 days in Tuscany, we want to rent an apartment in a village with restaurants so we can walk around into the night and enjoy wine without worrying about driving.
My problem is that I have been very hard-pressed to find this type of rental. Every one seems to be an agritourismo located outside of a town.
Your recommendations would be very much appreciated.
What we're looking for:
Studio or 1-bedroom apartment (just for the 2 of us)
It would be great if there was a balcany or terrace, however not required
Under 100 euros a night
Located in Siena Region - although I'm not set on any specific area. I have been looking at Montepulciano or Pienza, which both look good - but I am very open to suggestions.
If any of you stayed in an apartment that fits what we're looking for, please help point me in the right direction!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One way car rentals from Croatia to Greece
- 2 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 3 Talk to me about Mallorca...
- 4 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 5 Spanish Medical Providers
- 6 Italy Car Scam
- 7 Portugal - 1st timers. Advice please...
- 8 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 9 Mallorca or Ibiza in Late march/Early april?
- 10 Russia in two weeks in December
- 11 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 12 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 13 Norway Honeymoon
- 14 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 15 Schengen Rule
- 16 Quizz !
- 17 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 18 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 19 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 20 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 21 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 22 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 23 9 Days in Spain
- 24 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 25 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
Seeking recommendations for Tuscany apartment in village with restaurants