Based on many recommendations from forum members, we have decided that for our 7 days in Tuscany, we want to rent an apartment in a village with restaurants so we can walk around into the night and enjoy wine without worrying about driving.
My problem is that I have been very hard-pressed to find this type of rental. Every one seems to be an agritourismo located outside of a town.
Your recommendations would be very much appreciated.
What we're looking for:
Studio or 1-bedroom apartment (just for the 2 of us)
It would be great if there was a balcany or terrace, however not required
Under 100 euros a night
Located in Siena Region - although I'm not set on any specific area. I have been looking at Montepulciano or Pienza, which both look good - but I am very open to suggestions.
If any of you stayed in an apartment that fits what we're looking for, please help point me in the right direction!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 2 Les Invalides Night Show
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 5 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 6 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 7 barcelona neighborhood
- 8 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 9 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 10 Best Greek Island
- 11 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 12 Which Day?
- 13 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 14 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 15 Shorts in South of France?
- 16 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 17 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 18 Corsica and Sardinia
- 19 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 20 Regarding Residence Permit
- 21 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 22 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 23 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 24 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 25 Kroller-Muller Museum
Seeking recommendations for Tuscany apartment in village with restaurants