My head is spinning searching for an apartment in Vienna that would accommodate 4 adults. We would like to be in the First District, 2 bedrooms if possible (1-bedroom and a sofa bed is OK if our budget is not sufficient) and about €200-300 per night. Can you recommend a specific apartment or agency in Vienna? Travel date is around mid-September and stay would be 4 or 5 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ESET @antivirus Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 3 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 4 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 5 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 6 Renting a car in Greece
- 7 Iceland france spain
- 8 Ex-pats with young kids
- 9 Maximizing Norway time
- 10 Greece
- 11 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 12 southeast sicily town as home base
- 13 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 14 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 15 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 16 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 17 London with Teens Trip Report
- 18 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 19 Top Tapas Tascas
- 20 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 23 Iceland car rental agencies
- 24 Ludwig Castles
- 25 Best Viking Sites