Hi, UK Fodorites.
I wonder if anyone local has reccos for museums that highlight 19th century England--in/near areas where I'll be this fall? I've found the Red House Stables/Carriage Museum in Matlock, which looks interesting. Anyone been?
I'll be in Matlock (Peak District) for a couple days and then based in Keswick (Lake District) for several days.
I would be interested in almost anything, but of special interest is agricultural practices, but also textiles, coal mines, schools, manufacturing, transportation. If anyone's heard of or been to any interesting historical sites/museums, I'd be most grateful for the info.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 해외토토 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 사다리분석 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 해외사설 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 Zurich to Milan trip
- 5 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 6 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 7 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 8 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 9 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 10 Italy Car Scam
- 11 Quizz !
- 12 Pay attention to your watches !
- 13 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 14 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 15 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 16 car insurance italy
- 17 Christmas Day in Granada
- 18 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 19 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 20 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 21 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 22 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 23 Venice/Mestre
- 24 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 25 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
Seeking Museums: 19th Century Life (Peak Districk, Lake District)
Hi, UK Fodorites.