Hi, UK Fodorites.
I wonder if anyone local has reccos for museums that highlight 19th century England--in/near areas where I'll be this fall? I've found the Red House Stables/Carriage Museum in Matlock, which looks interesting. Anyone been?
I'll be in Matlock (Peak District) for a couple days and then based in Keswick (Lake District) for several days.
I would be interested in almost anything, but of special interest is agricultural practices, but also textiles, coal mines, schools, manufacturing, transportation. If anyone's heard of or been to any interesting historical sites/museums, I'd be most grateful for the info.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강원랜드카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 월드라이브카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 아이라이브카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 Rome tour guide suggestion
- 5 Barcelona
- 6 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 7 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 8 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Antivirus is not running properly what should i do.
- 11 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 12 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 13 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 14 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 15 HP Laptop is giving me so much trouble what I do?
- 16 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 17 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 18 First time in London
- 19 France, UK and Ireland
- 20 No Periods in British Written English!
- 21 Germany family road trip help!
- 22 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 23 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 24 Ischia
- 25 What do after Bernia Express?
Seeking Museums: 19th Century Life (Peak Districk, Lake District)
Hi, UK Fodorites.