Hi, UK Fodorites.
I wonder if anyone local has reccos for museums that highlight 19th century England--in/near areas where I'll be this fall? I've found the Red House Stables/Carriage Museum in Matlock, which looks interesting. Anyone been?
I'll be in Matlock (Peak District) for a couple days and then based in Keswick (Lake District) for several days.
I would be interested in almost anything, but of special interest is agricultural practices, but also textiles, coal mines, schools, manufacturing, transportation. If anyone's heard of or been to any interesting historical sites/museums, I'd be most grateful for the info.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 선시티바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라べ인터넷바카라
- 2 무료카지노게임■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라ヘ바카라
- 3 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 4 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 5 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 6 2 weeks Europe trip
- 7 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 8 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 11 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 12 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 13 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 14 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 15 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 16 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 17 Cordoba Overnight?
- 18 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 19 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 20 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 21 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 22 Dublin Leap Card
- 23 vegetarian in spain
- 24 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 25 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
Seeking Museums: 19th Century Life (Peak Districk, Lake District)
Hi, UK Fodorites.