Well, it's happened -- age has crept up and arthritis has set in! But that doesn't stop our travel to Spoleto every year, no sir! We have such a good time here, and love the people, but really, I need some sleep! One month of hard Italian beds almost does me in. Do any of you fellow Fodorites know if mattress toppers are available in Umbria? I know they have them at IKEA in Rome, but was hoping to find one close by. Grazie!!
Seeking Mattress Topper in Umbria, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mama Mia Italy!
- 2 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 5 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 6 Paris in black and white
- 7 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 8 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 9 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 10 Day trips from Bologna
- 11 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 12 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 13 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 14 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 15 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 16 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 17 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 18 Grad Schools in London?
- 19 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 20 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 21 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 22 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 23 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 24 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 25 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips