Well, it's happened -- age has crept up and arthritis has set in! But that doesn't stop our travel to Spoleto every year, no sir! We have such a good time here, and love the people, but really, I need some sleep! One month of hard Italian beds almost does me in. Do any of you fellow Fodorites know if mattress toppers are available in Umbria? I know they have them at IKEA in Rome, but was hoping to find one close by. Grazie!!
Seeking Mattress Topper in Umbria, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 2 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 3 2 different itineraries
- 4 Recommend a tour company?
- 5 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 6 Itinerary help
- 7 England in 7 days
- 8 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 9 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 10 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 11 Day Trips from Paris
- 12 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 13 Spanish Music
- 14 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 15 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 16 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 17 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 18 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 19 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 20 Arles as a base?
- 21 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 22 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 23 Ireland's west coast
- 24 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 25 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?