Well, it's happened -- age has crept up and arthritis has set in! But that doesn't stop our travel to Spoleto every year, no sir! We have such a good time here, and love the people, but really, I need some sleep! One month of hard Italian beds almost does me in. Do any of you fellow Fodorites know if mattress toppers are available in Umbria? I know they have them at IKEA in Rome, but was hoping to find one close by. Grazie!!
Seeking Mattress Topper in Umbria, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 2 7 countries in a month
- 3 Guided Tour on Coach vs rail and city tours
- 4 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 5 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 6 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 7 2 weeks in Spain
- 8 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 9 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 10 floods in Andalucia
- 11 Recommendations for a Paris Apartment Rental Agency
- 12 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 13 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 14 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 15 Day trips out of Florence?
- 16 2 Days in Rome
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 Having a great time Romania
- 19 Rome Restaurant Recognizance
- 20 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 21 Hotel Santa Maria, Rome in the winter?
- 22 Portugal
- 23 Favorite things to do in London
- 24 4 days in lake region
- 25 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014