Well, it's happened -- age has crept up and arthritis has set in! But that doesn't stop our travel to Spoleto every year, no sir! We have such a good time here, and love the people, but really, I need some sleep! One month of hard Italian beds almost does me in. Do any of you fellow Fodorites know if mattress toppers are available in Umbria? I know they have them at IKEA in Rome, but was hoping to find one close by. Grazie!!
Seeking Mattress Topper in Umbria, Italy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 2 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 3 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 4 Medieval Tallinn
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 7 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 8 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 9 Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls
- 10 15 days in Europe,
- 11 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 12 Milan to Venice on Trenitalia for as little as 9 Euros
- 13 Spain - Andalucia
- 14 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 15 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 16 After Helsinki, where to next?
- 17 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 20 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 21 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia