Well, it's happened -- age has crept up and arthritis has set in! But that doesn't stop our travel to Spoleto every year, no sir! We have such a good time here, and love the people, but really, I need some sleep! One month of hard Italian beds almost does me in. Do any of you fellow Fodorites know if mattress toppers are available in Umbria? I know they have them at IKEA in Rome, but was hoping to find one close by. Grazie!!
Seeking Mattress Topper in Umbria, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train tickets within Italy
- 2 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 3 Stay in Venice
- 4 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 5 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 6 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 7 Mont St. Michele?
- 8 Best driving map for Greece?
- 9 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 10 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 11 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 12 Questions for Paris residents
- 13 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 14 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 15 Central European train travel
- 16 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 17 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 18 Carinthia
- 19 Southwestern England
- 20 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 21 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 22 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 23 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 24 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 25 VENERE.COM.....how reliable?