Well, it's happened -- age has crept up and arthritis has set in! But that doesn't stop our travel to Spoleto every year, no sir! We have such a good time here, and love the people, but really, I need some sleep! One month of hard Italian beds almost does me in. Do any of you fellow Fodorites know if mattress toppers are available in Umbria? I know they have them at IKEA in Rome, but was hoping to find one close by. Grazie!!
Seeking Mattress Topper in Umbria, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 Schengen Visa
- 4 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 5 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 6 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 7 first family trip to Switzerland
- 8 Two Days in Prague
- 9 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 10 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 11 London GTG late September?
- 12 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 13 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 14 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 15 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 16 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 17 london in 2.5 days
- 18 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 19 Italy tours
- 20 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 21 Air France strike
- 22 BUDAPEST Accommodations[2weeks]
- 23 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 24 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 25 Trouble deciding between backpack or wheeled luggage