Well, it's happened -- age has crept up and arthritis has set in! But that doesn't stop our travel to Spoleto every year, no sir! We have such a good time here, and love the people, but really, I need some sleep! One month of hard Italian beds almost does me in. Do any of you fellow Fodorites know if mattress toppers are available in Umbria? I know they have them at IKEA in Rome, but was hoping to find one close by. Grazie!!
Seeking Mattress Topper in Umbria, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 2 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 5 Spain Questions
- 6 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 Dublin Hostels
- 9 Avignon to London?
- 10 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 11 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 15 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 16 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 17 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 18 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 21 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 22 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 23 Traveling to Munich
- 24 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 25 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation