Well, it's happened -- age has crept up and arthritis has set in! But that doesn't stop our travel to Spoleto every year, no sir! We have such a good time here, and love the people, but really, I need some sleep! One month of hard Italian beds almost does me in. Do any of you fellow Fodorites know if mattress toppers are available in Umbria? I know they have them at IKEA in Rome, but was hoping to find one close by. Grazie!!
Seeking Mattress Topper in Umbria, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 2 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 3 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 4 Greece for a month with a baby
- 5 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 6 Split to Venice. Help!
- 7 looking for an app
- 8 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 9 Biking (Selg-Guided and/or Guided) in Oxford and Bath
- 10 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 11 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 12 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 13 phone service
- 14 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 15 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 16 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 17 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 18 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 19 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian
- 21 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 22 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 23 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 24 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 25 Arctic Circle in December