I am travelling with my wife from 16th Jul 2015 to 29th Jul 2015. I am seeking for comments on my itineraries.
Day 1 : Fly in to Zurich at 0800am and take train to Zermatt (Matterhorn)
Day 2 : Zermatt (Gornegrat)
Day 3 : Interlaken (Any scenary or attractions)
Day 4: Lucerne to Engelberg (Mt Titlis) / Jungfraujoch / Mt Pilatus
Day 5: Lucerne to Engelberg (Mt Titlis) / Jungfraujoch / Mt Pilatus
Day 6 : Lucerne to Engelberg (Mt Titlis) / Jungfraujoch / Mt Pilatus
Day 7 : Zurich
Day 8 : Zurich
Day 9 : Salzburg
Day 10 : Salzburg
Day 11 : Vienna
Day 12 : Vienna
Day 13 : Take flight to Zurich Airport and fly back home
1. Please on which train ride has the beautiful scenery along the way. What kind of pass should I be getting for the entire trip?
2. If prefer scenery and mountain area, any attractions that I should visit for Switzerland?
3. Please advice on the train ride to Austria. Where should I set off from? Eg. Zurich or Lucerne?
Sorry for the poor planning. Really appreciate someone can give me a general advice. I will research more in depth once I get a rough idea in travelling around that will save more time for enjoying my trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 2 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 3 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 4 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 5 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 6 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 7 4 days each in London and Paris
- 8 Switzerland in September
- 9 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 10 A few more questions about Brittany
- 11 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 12 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 13 Positano or Sorrento?
- 14 Paris in November
- 15 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 16 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 17 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 18 London Theater
- 19 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 20 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 21 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 22 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 23 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 24 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 25 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria