I am travelling with my wife from 16th Jul 2015 to 29th Jul 2015. I am seeking for comments on my itineraries.
Day 1 : Fly in to Zurich at 0800am and take train to Zermatt (Matterhorn)
Day 2 : Zermatt (Gornegrat)
Day 3 : Interlaken (Any scenary or attractions)
Day 4: Lucerne to Engelberg (Mt Titlis) / Jungfraujoch / Mt Pilatus
Day 5: Lucerne to Engelberg (Mt Titlis) / Jungfraujoch / Mt Pilatus
Day 6 : Lucerne to Engelberg (Mt Titlis) / Jungfraujoch / Mt Pilatus
Day 7 : Zurich
Day 8 : Zurich
Day 9 : Salzburg
Day 10 : Salzburg
Day 11 : Vienna
Day 12 : Vienna
Day 13 : Take flight to Zurich Airport and fly back home
1. Please on which train ride has the beautiful scenery along the way. What kind of pass should I be getting for the entire trip?
2. If prefer scenery and mountain area, any attractions that I should visit for Switzerland?
3. Please advice on the train ride to Austria. Where should I set off from? Eg. Zurich or Lucerne?
Sorry for the poor planning. Really appreciate someone can give me a general advice. I will research more in depth once I get a rough idea in travelling around that will save more time for enjoying my trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 2 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 3 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 4 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 5 Castle Stays in Wales
- 6 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 7 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 8 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 9 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 10 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 11 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 12 Can parking
- 13 italy Cinque Terre
- 14 San Sebastián
- 15 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 16 Zurich to Milan trip
- 17 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 18 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 19 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 20 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 21 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 22 Driving through Paris
- 23 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 24 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 25 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria