I am travelling with my wife from 16th Jul 2015 to 29th Jul 2015. I am seeking for comments on my itineraries.
Day 1 : Fly in to Zurich at 0800am and take train to Zermatt (Matterhorn)
Day 2 : Zermatt (Gornegrat)
Day 3 : Interlaken (Any scenary or attractions)
Day 4: Lucerne to Engelberg (Mt Titlis) / Jungfraujoch / Mt Pilatus
Day 5: Lucerne to Engelberg (Mt Titlis) / Jungfraujoch / Mt Pilatus
Day 6 : Lucerne to Engelberg (Mt Titlis) / Jungfraujoch / Mt Pilatus
Day 7 : Zurich
Day 8 : Zurich
Day 9 : Salzburg
Day 10 : Salzburg
Day 11 : Vienna
Day 12 : Vienna
Day 13 : Take flight to Zurich Airport and fly back home
1. Please on which train ride has the beautiful scenery along the way. What kind of pass should I be getting for the entire trip?
2. If prefer scenery and mountain area, any attractions that I should visit for Switzerland?
3. Please advice on the train ride to Austria. Where should I set off from? Eg. Zurich or Lucerne?
Sorry for the poor planning. Really appreciate someone can give me a general advice. I will research more in depth once I get a rough idea in travelling around that will save more time for enjoying my trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 2 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 3 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 4 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 5 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 6 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 7 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 8 10 day Italy
- 9 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 10 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 11 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 14 Planning a European Trip
- 15 France, UK and Ireland
- 16 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 17 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 18 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 19 Ireland
- 20 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 21 What do after Bernia Express?
- 22 No Periods in British Written English!
- 23 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 24 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 25 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria