I am travelling with my wife from 16th Jul 2015 to 29th Jul 2015. I am seeking for comments on my itineraries.
Day 1 : Fly in to Zurich at 0800am and take train to Zermatt (Matterhorn)
Day 2 : Zermatt (Gornegrat)
Day 3 : Interlaken (Any scenary or attractions)
Day 4: Lucerne to Engelberg (Mt Titlis) / Jungfraujoch / Mt Pilatus
Day 5: Lucerne to Engelberg (Mt Titlis) / Jungfraujoch / Mt Pilatus
Day 6 : Lucerne to Engelberg (Mt Titlis) / Jungfraujoch / Mt Pilatus
Day 7 : Zurich
Day 8 : Zurich
Day 9 : Salzburg
Day 10 : Salzburg
Day 11 : Vienna
Day 12 : Vienna
Day 13 : Take flight to Zurich Airport and fly back home
1. Please on which train ride has the beautiful scenery along the way. What kind of pass should I be getting for the entire trip?
2. If prefer scenery and mountain area, any attractions that I should visit for Switzerland?
3. Please advice on the train ride to Austria. Where should I set off from? Eg. Zurich or Lucerne?
Sorry for the poor planning. Really appreciate someone can give me a general advice. I will research more in depth once I get a rough idea in travelling around that will save more time for enjoying my trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 2 Cell Phone Question
- 3 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 4 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 5 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 8 Campervan in Croatia
- 9 advance tickets?
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 12 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 13 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 16 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 17 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 18 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 19 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 20 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 21 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 22 Greek Islands (small)
- 23 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 24 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 25 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria