I'm hoping some of you may have ideas to help me with a short story I'm attempting to write.
Can anyone think of a humble British dish that would have a "classed up" French equivalent?
Would love a French recipe that is similar to "toad in the hole" or "bubble and squeak" or mutton hash.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 3 10 day Italy
- 4 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 5 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 6 Santorini lodging
- 7 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 8 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 9 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 What to do at 7:00am
- 12 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 13 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 14 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 15 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 16 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 17 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 18 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 19 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 20 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 21 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 22 Planning a European Trip
- 23 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions