I am traveling from India & Its my dream to spend my Honeymoon time in Switzerland .So I need your Help to explore the Europe.I am planing to cover 3 Countries i.e. Switzerland ,France & Italy and if possible Austria too.I am aware about the whether conditions i.e. too cold But Me & my fiance are prepared to face it.I would very much appreciate if you Help me to explore all the fabulous place in these country.I want to freeze everything by end of this Month i.e.October 2012.
Look forward to receive your HELP.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 2 We are looking for friends to work together!
- 3 Porto in January
- 4 Birlikte çalışacak arkadaşlar arıyoruz!
- 5 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 6 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 9 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 10 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 11 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 12 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 13 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 14 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 15 Hotel Booking Discount!
- 16 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 17 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 18 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 19 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 20 Scotland itinerary advice
- 21 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 22 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 23 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 24 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 25 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
Seeking Help for Honeymoon in Europe From 10th Feb to 22nd Feb 2013