I am traveling from India & Its my dream to spend my Honeymoon time in Switzerland .So I need your Help to explore the Europe.I am planing to cover 3 Countries i.e. Switzerland ,France & Italy and if possible Austria too.I am aware about the whether conditions i.e. too cold But Me & my fiance are prepared to face it.I would very much appreciate if you Help me to explore all the fabulous place in these country.I want to freeze everything by end of this Month i.e.October 2012.
Look forward to receive your HELP.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 2 Camino Redux
- 3 Rome For 2 days
- 4 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 5 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 6 The highlands
- 7 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 8 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 9 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 10 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 11 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 12 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 13 Best way to see Croatia?
- 14 Vienna to Bratislava
- 15 Amalie/Rome
- 16 *Help!* Puglia vs Sicily vs Amalfi Coast?
- 17 Venice at Christmas
- 18 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 19 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 20 Berlin to Barcelona
- 21 countries to visit in October and November
- 22 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 23 Montpellier to Arles
- 24 Parma and Matova/Mantua - car rental
- 25 Hotels in St Germain Paris
Seeking Help for Honeymoon in Europe From 10th Feb to 22nd Feb 2013