I am traveling from India & Its my dream to spend my Honeymoon time in Switzerland .So I need your Help to explore the Europe.I am planing to cover 3 Countries i.e. Switzerland ,France & Italy and if possible Austria too.I am aware about the whether conditions i.e. too cold But Me & my fiance are prepared to face it.I would very much appreciate if you Help me to explore all the fabulous place in these country.I want to freeze everything by end of this Month i.e.October 2012.
Look forward to receive your HELP.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 2 italy itinerary
- 3 5 Days in Corsica
- 4 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 5 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 6 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 7 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 8 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 9 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 10 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 11 cell phone companys
- 12 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 13 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 14 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 15 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 16 Itinerary Help!
- 17 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 18 London Itinerary and Questions
- 19 Well, I'm always warning people
- 20 Iceland and Germany, late Oct.-Nov trip, need feedback!
- 21 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 22 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 23 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 24 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 25 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
Seeking Help for Honeymoon in Europe From 10th Feb to 22nd Feb 2013