I am traveling from India & Its my dream to spend my Honeymoon time in Switzerland .So I need your Help to explore the Europe.I am planing to cover 3 Countries i.e. Switzerland ,France & Italy and if possible Austria too.I am aware about the whether conditions i.e. too cold But Me & my fiance are prepared to face it.I would very much appreciate if you Help me to explore all the fabulous place in these country.I want to freeze everything by end of this Month i.e.October 2012.
Look forward to receive your HELP.
Seeking Help for Honeymoon in Europe From 10th Feb to 22nd Feb 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 4 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 5 Italy
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 8 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 9 UK for 12 days !
- 10 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 11 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 12 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 13 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 Italy and Croatia 28 days
- 16 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 17 Vienne or Lyon and then onward to Nice
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 20 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 21 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 22 Travel with Teens
- 23 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 24 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 25 Snowboarding in Poland