I am traveling from India & Its my dream to spend my Honeymoon time in Switzerland .So I need your Help to explore the Europe.I am planing to cover 3 Countries i.e. Switzerland ,France & Italy and if possible Austria too.I am aware about the whether conditions i.e. too cold But Me & my fiance are prepared to face it.I would very much appreciate if you Help me to explore all the fabulous place in these country.I want to freeze everything by end of this Month i.e.October 2012.
Look forward to receive your HELP.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 2 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 3 Naples + Walking Tour
- 4 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 5 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 6 Couscous
- 7 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 8 European Vacation 2017
- 9 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 10 16 days in France and Italy
- 11 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 12 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 13 One July night in Verona - help!
- 14 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 16 London in September
- 17 Avoid Europcar!
- 18 Paris for children
- 19 Scotland - We're Here!
- 20 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 21 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 22 IWM
- 23 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 24 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 25 Guided Vatican Tours
Seeking Help for Honeymoon in Europe From 10th Feb to 22nd Feb 2013