I'm planning a June honeymoon to Malta and we wish to rent a farmhouse on Gozo for about a week. The amount of information on rentals on the web is overwhelming and I'm hoping someone out there can tell me about their good (or bad) experience with rental agencies or can recommend a specific farmhouse that they have stayed in and enjoyed. We are looking for a relaxing stay in a nice house with a pool and view. It will only be two of us so we're not looking for something particularly large. I'd also love any feedback on the advantages/disadvantages of staying in different villages.
This will be our first trip together to Europe and we are so excited about Malta and Gozo. I wanted to thank everyone who has posted about Malta in the past. I've learned a lot from your posts and they have only served to whet our enthusiasm for the trip.
p.s. I can also be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From London to Paris to US
- 2 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 3 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 4 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 5 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 6 Greece Experts
- 7 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 8 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 9 France to stop making foie grois
- 10 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 11 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 12 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 13 Ireland driving itinerary
- 14 Greece Itinerary
- 15 Germany and Austria trip report
- 16 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 17 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 18 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 19 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 20 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 21 Puglia
- 22 My greece vacation
- 23 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 24 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 25 Naples or Genoa