I'm planning a June honeymoon to Malta and we wish to rent a farmhouse on Gozo for about a week. The amount of information on rentals on the web is overwhelming and I'm hoping someone out there can tell me about their good (or bad) experience with rental agencies or can recommend a specific farmhouse that they have stayed in and enjoyed. We are looking for a relaxing stay in a nice house with a pool and view. It will only be two of us so we're not looking for something particularly large. I'd also love any feedback on the advantages/disadvantages of staying in different villages.
This will be our first trip together to Europe and we are so excited about Malta and Gozo. I wanted to thank everyone who has posted about Malta in the past. I've learned a lot from your posts and they have only served to whet our enthusiasm for the trip.
p.s. I can also be reached at email@example.com
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 2 Beaches in Southern France
- 3 Where in Paris?
- 4 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 5 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 6 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 7 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 8 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 9 Guides - Matera
- 10 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 11 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 12 Spain Itinerary Help
- 13 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 14 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 15 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 16 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 17 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 18 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 19 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 20 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 21 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 22 cell phone companys
- 23 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 24 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 25 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August