I'm planning a June honeymoon to Malta and we wish to rent a farmhouse on Gozo for about a week. The amount of information on rentals on the web is overwhelming and I'm hoping someone out there can tell me about their good (or bad) experience with rental agencies or can recommend a specific farmhouse that they have stayed in and enjoyed. We are looking for a relaxing stay in a nice house with a pool and view. It will only be two of us so we're not looking for something particularly large. I'd also love any feedback on the advantages/disadvantages of staying in different villages.
This will be our first trip together to Europe and we are so excited about Malta and Gozo. I wanted to thank everyone who has posted about Malta in the past. I've learned a lot from your posts and they have only served to whet our enthusiasm for the trip.
p.s. I can also be reached at email@example.com
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer Travel order
- 2 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 5 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 6 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 7 Trip suggestion
- 8 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 9 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 10 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 11 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 12 Spain in July
- 13 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 Dijon in December!
- 17 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 18 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 19 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 22 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 23 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 24 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 25 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris