I'm planning a June honeymoon to Malta and we wish to rent a farmhouse on Gozo for about a week. The amount of information on rentals on the web is overwhelming and I'm hoping someone out there can tell me about their good (or bad) experience with rental agencies or can recommend a specific farmhouse that they have stayed in and enjoyed. We are looking for a relaxing stay in a nice house with a pool and view. It will only be two of us so we're not looking for something particularly large. I'd also love any feedback on the advantages/disadvantages of staying in different villages.
This will be our first trip together to Europe and we are so excited about Malta and Gozo. I wanted to thank everyone who has posted about Malta in the past. I've learned a lot from your posts and they have only served to whet our enthusiasm for the trip.
p.s. I can also be reached at email@example.com
Seeking Gozo Farmhouse Rental Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 2 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 3 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 4 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 5 Tivoli Gardens - any special place for birthday dinner
- 6 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 9 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 10 Paris November 2014
- 11 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 12 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 13 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 14 Traveling in France by train
- 15 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 16 Arc de Triumph Question
- 17 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 18 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 19 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 22 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 23 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 24 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 25 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?