I'm planning a June honeymoon to Malta and we wish to rent a farmhouse on Gozo for about a week. The amount of information on rentals on the web is overwhelming and I'm hoping someone out there can tell me about their good (or bad) experience with rental agencies or can recommend a specific farmhouse that they have stayed in and enjoyed. We are looking for a relaxing stay in a nice house with a pool and view. It will only be two of us so we're not looking for something particularly large. I'd also love any feedback on the advantages/disadvantages of staying in different villages.
This will be our first trip together to Europe and we are so excited about Malta and Gozo. I wanted to thank everyone who has posted about Malta in the past. I've learned a lot from your posts and they have only served to whet our enthusiasm for the trip.
p.s. I can also be reached at email@example.com
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 2 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 3 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 4 Day trips around Vienna
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 7 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 8 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 9 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 10 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 11 Praiano hotel question
- 12 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 13 First time in Bulgaria
- 14 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 15 Killarney
- 16 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 17 Rouen Tour Companies
- 18 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 19 Madrid/Lisbon
- 20 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 22 Rome-Itinerary
- 23 Walking itinerary in England?
- 24 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 25 2 weeks in Southern Ireland