I'm planning a June honeymoon to Malta and we wish to rent a farmhouse on Gozo for about a week. The amount of information on rentals on the web is overwhelming and I'm hoping someone out there can tell me about their good (or bad) experience with rental agencies or can recommend a specific farmhouse that they have stayed in and enjoyed. We are looking for a relaxing stay in a nice house with a pool and view. It will only be two of us so we're not looking for something particularly large. I'd also love any feedback on the advantages/disadvantages of staying in different villages.
This will be our first trip together to Europe and we are so excited about Malta and Gozo. I wanted to thank everyone who has posted about Malta in the past. I've learned a lot from your posts and they have only served to whet our enthusiasm for the trip.
p.s. I can also be reached at email@example.com
Seeking Gozo Farmhouse Rental Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 2 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 3 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 4 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 5 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 6 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 7 Help for San Sebastian
- 8 Weekend in Paris
- 9 Newgrange to Galway
- 10 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 11 Ghent or Paris?
- 12 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 13 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 14 Turkey small group tours?
- 15 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 16 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 17 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 18 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 19 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 20 Barcelona for single female
- 21 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 22 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 23 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 24 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 25 Venice - boats on canals