I'm planning a June honeymoon to Malta and we wish to rent a farmhouse on Gozo for about a week. The amount of information on rentals on the web is overwhelming and I'm hoping someone out there can tell me about their good (or bad) experience with rental agencies or can recommend a specific farmhouse that they have stayed in and enjoyed. We are looking for a relaxing stay in a nice house with a pool and view. It will only be two of us so we're not looking for something particularly large. I'd also love any feedback on the advantages/disadvantages of staying in different villages.
This will be our first trip together to Europe and we are so excited about Malta and Gozo. I wanted to thank everyone who has posted about Malta in the past. I've learned a lot from your posts and they have only served to whet our enthusiasm for the trip.
p.s. I can also be reached at email@example.com
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 2 Salzburg itinerary review
- 3 Paris in November
- 4 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 5 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 6 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 7 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 8 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 9 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 10 Shorts in South of France?
- 11 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 12 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 13 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 16 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 17 Bath/Cotswolds
- 18 Reports on trekking in Iceland
- 19 Thinking about the Fjords
- 20 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 21 Globus Iberian Tour
- 22 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 23 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 24 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 25 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch