Looking for feedback on the following itinerary and hotel strategy (luxury on Capri and mid-range on Amalfi Coast or vice versa).
In mid-late May or late May-early June:
4 nights Capri at luxury Hotel Caesar Augustus (Anacapri) or mid-range Hotel Luna (outside of Capri)
Activities include: moped, hiking, boat tour/sunset cruise, shopping
4 nights Amalfi Coast at mid-range Hotel Belvedere (Conca dei Marini) or luxury Hotel Belmond Caruso (Ravello)
Activities include: hiking, shopping, touring towns/sights, wine tasting, touring Paestum ruins
3 nights Naples at Renaissance hotel (Marriott points)
Activities include: Private tour Herculaneum, Pompeii, Vesuvius and wine tasting.
I look forward to everyone's responses and tips.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 2 Alitala
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 5 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 6 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 7 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 8 Georgia in 4 days
- 9 Where should I go with my family?
- 10 First Solo Adventure
- 11 First Solo Adventure
- 12 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 13 PARIS
- 14 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 15 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 16 Crete Holiday
- 17 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 18 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 19 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 20 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 21 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 22 Stu Tower
- 23 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 24 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 25 Tour or self drive Douro?
Seeking feedback on Capri & Amalfi Coast Itinerary & Hotel Choices