Looking for feedback on the following itinerary and hotel strategy (luxury on Capri and mid-range on Amalfi Coast or vice versa).
In mid-late May or late May-early June:
4 nights Capri at luxury Hotel Caesar Augustus (Anacapri) or mid-range Hotel Luna (outside of Capri)
Activities include: moped, hiking, boat tour/sunset cruise, shopping
4 nights Amalfi Coast at mid-range Hotel Belvedere (Conca dei Marini) or luxury Hotel Belmond Caruso (Ravello)
Activities include: hiking, shopping, touring towns/sights, wine tasting, touring Paestum ruins
3 nights Naples at Renaissance hotel (Marriott points)
Activities include: Private tour Herculaneum, Pompeii, Vesuvius and wine tasting.
I look forward to everyone's responses and tips.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Tweaking
- 2 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 Amalfi Coast help
- 5 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 6 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 7 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 8 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 9 Itinerary Help
- 10 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 11 House Hunting in France
- 12 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 13 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 14 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 15 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 16 If you had to choose one......
- 17 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 18 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 19 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 20 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 21 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 22 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 23 Portugal with large family
- 24 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 25 Help with Ireland itinerary
Seeking feedback on Capri & Amalfi Coast Itinerary & Hotel Choices