Looking for feedback on the following itinerary and hotel strategy (luxury on Capri and mid-range on Amalfi Coast or vice versa).
In mid-late May or late May-early June:
4 nights Capri at luxury Hotel Caesar Augustus (Anacapri) or mid-range Hotel Luna (outside of Capri)
Activities include: moped, hiking, boat tour/sunset cruise, shopping
4 nights Amalfi Coast at mid-range Hotel Belvedere (Conca dei Marini) or luxury Hotel Belmond Caruso (Ravello)
Activities include: hiking, shopping, touring towns/sights, wine tasting, touring Paestum ruins
3 nights Naples at Renaissance hotel (Marriott points)
Activities include: Private tour Herculaneum, Pompeii, Vesuvius and wine tasting.
I look forward to everyone's responses and tips.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London in Winter Report
- 2 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 3 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 4 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 5 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 8 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 9 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 10 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 11 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 12 Montserrat Express
- 13 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 14 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 17 Places to stop/stay?
- 18 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 19 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 20 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 21 ATM help
- 22 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 23 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 24 Visit to Sardinia
- 25 Car Rentals in Ireland
Seeking feedback on Capri & Amalfi Coast Itinerary & Hotel Choices