First of all thanks for your attention.
My mum will travel to China from Ireland, and the transition is Munich airport, the problem is she cannot speak English, and I have no time to accompany her.
Here may I ask for assistance from any possible friends to help my mum to find the check-in entrance in Munich?
Her flight ticket information is as follows:
28th Aug, LH 2515, from Dublin to Munich
28th Aug, LH726, from Munich to China
Looking forward to surprise!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Things to do in Montpellier
- 2 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 3 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 4 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 5 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 6 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 7 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 10 3 week trip with children
- 11 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 12 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 13 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 14 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 15 Italy in 11 Days
- 16 dinner jackets
- 17 French election
- 18 Leather goods in Florence
- 19 Piedmont as a destination
- 20 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 21 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 22 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 23 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 24 Trip to Rome
- 25 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train