First of all thanks for your attention.
My mum will travel to China from Ireland, and the transition is Munich airport, the problem is she cannot speak English, and I have no time to accompany her.
Here may I ask for assistance from any possible friends to help my mum to find the check-in entrance in Munich?
Her flight ticket information is as follows:
28th Aug, LH 2515, from Dublin to Munich
28th Aug, LH726, from Munich to China
Looking forward to surprise!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 2 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 10 days in Paris and......
- 5 Luggage Storage
- 6 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 7 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 8 Summer Travel order
- 9 LIsbon
- 10 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 11 International Flight Question
- 12 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 13 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 14 Brugge hotel help
- 15 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 16 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 17 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 18 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 19 Another tipping question: concierges
- 20 Trip suggestion
- 21 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 23 Back from Paris
- 24 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 25 Musee Carnavalet closed for now