First of all thanks for your attention.
My mum will travel to China from Ireland, and the transition is Munich airport, the problem is she cannot speak English, and I have no time to accompany her.
Here may I ask for assistance from any possible friends to help my mum to find the check-in entrance in Munich?
Her flight ticket information is as follows:
28th Aug, LH 2515, from Dublin to Munich
28th Aug, LH726, from Munich to China
Looking forward to surprise!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 2 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 3 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 4 help with Italy itinerary
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 7 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 8 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 9 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 10 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 11 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 12 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 13 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 14 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 15 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 16 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 17 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 20 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 21 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 22 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 23 Capri in July
- 24 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 25 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam