I am about to go on a business trip to Madrid. I will spend most of my working days at the Telefonica Campus in Distrito Telefonica. I could stay at a hotel right near the campus but I would be interested in staying in a hotel in an older part of the city with better walking streets and things to see / do on foot. However, I want to make sure it is very easy to get to work quickly and without problems in the mornings. Does anyone have any recommendations on neighborhoods and hotels? Probably near Linea 10 of the Metro which stops at Ronda de La Communicacion but not sure. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 4 London is it worth it?
- 5 First visit to London
- 6 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 7 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 8 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 9 Paris and Normandy
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 12 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 13 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 14 Help me make this possible!
- 15 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 16 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 17 Car Rental
- 18 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 19 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 20 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 21 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 22 Balkans
- 23 My first trip to Crete
- 24 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 25 Ireland Trip