I am about to go on a business trip to Madrid. I will spend most of my working days at the Telefonica Campus in Distrito Telefonica. I could stay at a hotel right near the campus but I would be interested in staying in a hotel in an older part of the city with better walking streets and things to see / do on foot. However, I want to make sure it is very easy to get to work quickly and without problems in the mornings. Does anyone have any recommendations on neighborhoods and hotels? Probably near Linea 10 of the Metro which stops at Ronda de La Communicacion but not sure. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 2 French theater in Paris
- 3 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 4 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 5 Lyon
- 6 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 7 Self drive tour companies
- 8 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 9 Germany family road trip help!
- 10 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 11 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 12 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 13 Barcelona
- 14 France, UK and Ireland
- 15 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 16 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 17 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Italian lakes
- 20 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 21 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 22 What do after Bernia Express?
- 23 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth