I am about to go on a business trip to Madrid. I will spend most of my working days at the Telefonica Campus in Distrito Telefonica. I could stay at a hotel right near the campus but I would be interested in staying in a hotel in an older part of the city with better walking streets and things to see / do on foot. However, I want to make sure it is very easy to get to work quickly and without problems in the mornings. Does anyone have any recommendations on neighborhoods and hotels? Probably near Linea 10 of the Metro which stops at Ronda de La Communicacion but not sure. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona alternative
- 2 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 3 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 4 God Save the Queen?
- 5 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 6 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 7 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 8 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 9 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 10 Paris to Italy
- 11 9 Days in Spain
- 12 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 13 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 14 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 15 Frankfurt to UK
- 16 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 17 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 18 Spanish Medical Providers
- 19 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 20 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 21 Iceland
- 22 Milan or Turin
- 23 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 24 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 25 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old