I am about to go on a business trip to Madrid. I will spend most of my working days at the Telefonica Campus in Distrito Telefonica. I could stay at a hotel right near the campus but I would be interested in staying in a hotel in an older part of the city with better walking streets and things to see / do on foot. However, I want to make sure it is very easy to get to work quickly and without problems in the mornings. Does anyone have any recommendations on neighborhoods and hotels? Probably near Linea 10 of the Metro which stops at Ronda de La Communicacion but not sure. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 2 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 3 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 4 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 5 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 6 Itinerary help...
- 7 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 8 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 9 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 10 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 11 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 12 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 13 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 14 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 15 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 16 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 17 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 18 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 19 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 20 A week in Paris
- 21 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 22 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 2 week itinery
- 25 Is it still fun to visit Paris?