I am new to Fodors and its forum, thanks in advance for those reading and helping us along. My friends and I are planning a trip to Europe this November. And our itinerary is planned as such
1. Munich: 12- 15th Nov (3 nights)
(Not booked yet)Overnight sleeper to
2. Venice: 16-17th Nov (1 night)
(Not booked yet) ItaliaRail
3. Florence: 17-21st Nov (4 nights)
+Keen for day tour to Tuscany and Rome
(Not booked yet) Flight on RyanAir to
4.London: 21 - 22nd Nov (1 night)
(Not Booked yet) Eurostar
5. Paris: 22 - 28th Nov
+Keen to explore other cities in France, Loire Valley etc?
My questions is:
i. Should i get Europass? Based on Ricksteves' train-fare maps (https://www.ricksteves.com/travel-tips/transportation/trains/cost-maps), I calculated that Venice- Munich, Munich-Florence, Florence-Rome will cost me about USD 310 per pax, whilst just the Europass without tickets would cost be about the same if not more. But, is these fares going to vary a lot if I buy the tickets closer/on that day? Or must i buy 2-3 months before? Not sure which option will make more sense here.
ii. Recommendation for day tour operators in Europe? Or if there are other options available etc, Student Guide, Interest Groups?
iii. Feel free to share any other recommendations that you think would be helpful
Thank You fabulous people ~~
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LIsbon
- 2 강원랜드카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 3 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 4 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 5 Back from Paris
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 8 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 12 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Luggage Storage
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 18 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 19 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 20 Trip suggestion
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Summer Travel order
- 23 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 24 Corfu
- 25 Chios and Mesta Chios
Seeking advice for itinerary to Germany-Venice-Florence-London-Paris Trip