I am new to Fodors and its forum, thanks in advance for those reading and helping us along. My friends and I are planning a trip to Europe this November. And our itinerary is planned as such
1. Munich: 12- 15th Nov (3 nights)
(Not booked yet)Overnight sleeper to
2. Venice: 16-17th Nov (1 night)
(Not booked yet) ItaliaRail
3. Florence: 17-21st Nov (4 nights)
+Keen for day tour to Tuscany and Rome
(Not booked yet) Flight on RyanAir to
4.London: 21 - 22nd Nov (1 night)
(Not Booked yet) Eurostar
5. Paris: 22 - 28th Nov
+Keen to explore other cities in France, Loire Valley etc?
My questions is:
i. Should i get Europass? Based on Ricksteves' train-fare maps (https://www.ricksteves.com/travel-tips/transportation/trains/cost-maps), I calculated that Venice- Munich, Munich-Florence, Florence-Rome will cost me about USD 310 per pax, whilst just the Europass without tickets would cost be about the same if not more. But, is these fares going to vary a lot if I buy the tickets closer/on that day? Or must i buy 2-3 months before? Not sure which option will make more sense here.
ii. Recommendation for day tour operators in Europe? Or if there are other options available etc, Student Guide, Interest Groups?
iii. Feel free to share any other recommendations that you think would be helpful
Thank You fabulous people ~~
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브토토＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노추천▩안전공원
- 2 온라인바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안바카라ぴ아시안바카라
- 3 동남아바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노ス온라인카지노
- 4 실전바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노추천ネ온라인카지노추천
- 5 삼성바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노주소ゅ온라인카지노주소
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 8 Murren to Prague
- 9 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 10 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 11 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 12 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 13 Sintra
- 14 Venice Bell Tower
- 15 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 16 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 17 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 18 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 19 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 22 Kayaking in Avignon
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 25 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
Seeking advice for itinerary to Germany-Venice-Florence-London-Paris Trip