I will be going to Italy in mid-july with my 19 and 22 year old daughters. For the it will be a first time. We will be arriving and departing from Rome.
I intend to book flats through Airbnb for every stay and travel by train and rental cars.
My intended destinations are Rome, Venice, Florence, Lucca, Assisi, Siena and the Amalfi Coast.
I will very much appreciate your kind suggestions for an itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 싱가폴바카라♞⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞♞슈퍼카지노싱가폴바카라
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 마닐라바카라✎⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞✎슈퍼카지노마닐라바카라
- 4 베스트바카라☬⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞☬슈퍼카지노베스트바카라
- 5 크라운바카라웃⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞웃슈퍼카지노크라운바카라
- 6 아시아바카라இ⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞இ슈퍼카지노아시아바카라
- 7 코리아바카라¶⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞¶슈퍼카지노코리아바카라
- 8 워커힐바카라✸⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞✸슈퍼카지노워커힐바카라
- 9 센토사바카라✱⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞✱슈퍼카지노센토사바카라
- 10 투게더바카라✤⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞✤슈퍼카지노투게더바카라
- 11 4 days itinerary for France
- 12 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 13 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 14 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 15 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 16 If you had to choose one......
- 17 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 18 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 19 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 20 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 21 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 24 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 25 UK in July -- early planning stages