I always know that I'll find the specific help I need on these boards!
We will be in Paris in May, and I have stayed in the Marais many times- almost exclusively using Homeaway/VRBO with success.
This time around, I am specifically looking for a real two bedroom apartment, ideally with a tub on or very close to the specific streets-- Rue Vielle du Temple; Rue de Tresor, Rue de Rosiers . My budget is about 1700-2000 euros per week.
Am having trouble locating specific properties that work, and am hoping you guys might be familiar with some in that vicinity. We will be there in late May, so I'm begining the search fairly early. Have found some great apartments on those sites, but most appear to be closer to the Beaubourg, Rue de Saintonge or Rue de Turbigo area.
Any help appreciated!
Seeking 2 bedroom apartment help in Marais
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best driving map for Greece?
- 2 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 3 Train tickets within Italy
- 4 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 5 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 6 Questions for Paris residents
- 7 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 8 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 9 Central European train travel
- 10 Mont St. Michele?
- 11 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 12 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 13 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 14 Carinthia
- 15 Southwestern England
- 16 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 17 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 18 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 19 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 20 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 21 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 22 VENERE.COM.....how reliable?
- 23 Sicily by train or bus
- 24 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 25 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?