I always know that I'll find the specific help I need on these boards!
We will be in Paris in May, and I have stayed in the Marais many times- almost exclusively using Homeaway/VRBO with success.
This time around, I am specifically looking for a real two bedroom apartment, ideally with a tub on or very close to the specific streets-- Rue Vielle du Temple; Rue de Tresor, Rue de Rosiers . My budget is about 1700-2000 euros per week.
Am having trouble locating specific properties that work, and am hoping you guys might be familiar with some in that vicinity. We will be there in late May, so I'm begining the search fairly early. Have found some great apartments on those sites, but most appear to be closer to the Beaubourg, Rue de Saintonge or Rue de Turbigo area.
Any help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 무료머니 ※연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 3 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 Montreux Riviera public transport pass
- 6 First Solo Adventure
- 7 Alitala
- 8 Crete Holiday
- 9 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 10 October 2017 trip - need insight into last leg of trip...
- 11 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 12 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 13 Croatia short sail trip
- 14 Stu Tower
- 15 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 16 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 17 SE ITALY
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Which Hotel in Rome
- 20 6 Days in Italy
- 21 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 22 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 23 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 24 Durham Castle or Lumley Castle?
- 25 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8