I always know that I'll find the specific help I need on these boards!
We will be in Paris in May, and I have stayed in the Marais many times- almost exclusively using Homeaway/VRBO with success.
This time around, I am specifically looking for a real two bedroom apartment, ideally with a tub on or very close to the specific streets-- Rue Vielle du Temple; Rue de Tresor, Rue de Rosiers . My budget is about 1700-2000 euros per week.
Am having trouble locating specific properties that work, and am hoping you guys might be familiar with some in that vicinity. We will be there in late May, so I'm begining the search fairly early. Have found some great apartments on those sites, but most appear to be closer to the Beaubourg, Rue de Saintonge or Rue de Turbigo area.
Any help appreciated!
Seeking 2 bedroom apartment help in Marais
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 2 Transports in Santorini
- 3 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 4 Scotland Votes "No"
- 5 Itinerary for Germany, Italy and Austria
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 8 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 9 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 10 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 11 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 12 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 13 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 14 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 15 Olive Oil
- 16 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 17 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 18 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 19 Portugal 15 day Itinerary Help
- 20 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 21 french riviera
- 22 Hey Fodor's
- 23 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 24 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 25 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands