I always know that I'll find the specific help I need on these boards!
We will be in Paris in May, and I have stayed in the Marais many times- almost exclusively using Homeaway/VRBO with success.
This time around, I am specifically looking for a real two bedroom apartment, ideally with a tub on or very close to the specific streets-- Rue Vielle du Temple; Rue de Tresor, Rue de Rosiers . My budget is about 1700-2000 euros per week.
Am having trouble locating specific properties that work, and am hoping you guys might be familiar with some in that vicinity. We will be there in late May, so I'm begining the search fairly early. Have found some great apartments on those sites, but most appear to be closer to the Beaubourg, Rue de Saintonge or Rue de Turbigo area.
Any help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Montreux, Interlaken, Lucerne or Lauterbrunnen?
- 2 8 days in switzerland
- 3 Sienna with kids
- 4 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 5 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 6 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 7 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 8 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 9 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 10 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 11 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 12 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 13 Must sees in Malaga
- 14 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 15 motion sickness on air conditioned motor coaches, trains, etc
- 16 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 17 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 18 Classical Music in Milan
- 19 12 nights in Greek islands
- 20 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 21 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 22 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 23 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 24 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 25 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er