I always know that I'll find the specific help I need on these boards!
We will be in Paris in May, and I have stayed in the Marais many times- almost exclusively using Homeaway/VRBO with success.
This time around, I am specifically looking for a real two bedroom apartment, ideally with a tub on or very close to the specific streets-- Rue Vielle du Temple; Rue de Tresor, Rue de Rosiers . My budget is about 1700-2000 euros per week.
Am having trouble locating specific properties that work, and am hoping you guys might be familiar with some in that vicinity. We will be there in late May, so I'm begining the search fairly early. Have found some great apartments on those sites, but most appear to be closer to the Beaubourg, Rue de Saintonge or Rue de Turbigo area.
Any help appreciated!
Seeking 2 bedroom apartment help in Marais
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 2 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 3 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 4 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 5 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 6 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 7 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 8 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 9 Best beach town in Italy?
- 10 Italy and Croatia
- 11 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 12 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 13 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 14 Bregenz or Lindau
- 15 Weekend in Norfolk
- 16 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 17 A Greek sojourn
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 20 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 21 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 22 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 23 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 24 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 25 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep