I always know that I'll find the specific help I need on these boards!
We will be in Paris in May, and I have stayed in the Marais many times- almost exclusively using Homeaway/VRBO with success.
This time around, I am specifically looking for a real two bedroom apartment, ideally with a tub on or very close to the specific streets-- Rue Vielle du Temple; Rue de Tresor, Rue de Rosiers . My budget is about 1700-2000 euros per week.
Am having trouble locating specific properties that work, and am hoping you guys might be familiar with some in that vicinity. We will be there in late May, so I'm begining the search fairly early. Have found some great apartments on those sites, but most appear to be closer to the Beaubourg, Rue de Saintonge or Rue de Turbigo area.
Any help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://supplementsabout.co.uk/hydro-muscle-max/
- 2 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 3 http://trypurejuvenate.com/premium-white-kidney-bean-extract/
- 4 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 5 More Info : http://bellavitaserumtry.com
- 6 cell phone companys
- 7 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 8 italy itinerary
- 9 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 10 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 11 Local markets in Italy
- 12 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 13 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 14 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 15 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 16 Beaches in Southern France
- 17 Where in Paris?
- 18 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 19 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 20 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 21 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 22 Guides - Matera
- 23 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 24 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 25 Spain Itinerary Help