I always know that I'll find the specific help I need on these boards!
We will be in Paris in May, and I have stayed in the Marais many times- almost exclusively using Homeaway/VRBO with success.
This time around, I am specifically looking for a real two bedroom apartment, ideally with a tub on or very close to the specific streets-- Rue Vielle du Temple; Rue de Tresor, Rue de Rosiers . My budget is about 1700-2000 euros per week.
Am having trouble locating specific properties that work, and am hoping you guys might be familiar with some in that vicinity. We will be there in late May, so I'm begining the search fairly early. Have found some great apartments on those sites, but most appear to be closer to the Beaubourg, Rue de Saintonge or Rue de Turbigo area.
Any help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London-Paris summer 2016
- 2 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 3 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 4 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 5 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 6 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 7 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 8 Help you find girls at Vietnam
- 9 Outer Hebrides and north
- 10 day trip from Glasgow
- 11 Why do you choose to study abroad?
- 12 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 13 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 14 Cinque Terre
- 15 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 16 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 17 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 18 Paris food tours?
- 19 Any restaurant in London to enjoy a meal watching a cabaret singing show?
- 20 Transfer in AMS or FRA?
- 21 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 22 What's on your bucket list?
- 23 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 24 Barcelona
- 25 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland