I always know that I'll find the specific help I need on these boards!
We will be in Paris in May, and I have stayed in the Marais many times- almost exclusively using Homeaway/VRBO with success.
This time around, I am specifically looking for a real two bedroom apartment, ideally with a tub on or very close to the specific streets-- Rue Vielle du Temple; Rue de Tresor, Rue de Rosiers . My budget is about 1700-2000 euros per week.
Am having trouble locating specific properties that work, and am hoping you guys might be familiar with some in that vicinity. We will be there in late May, so I'm begining the search fairly early. Have found some great apartments on those sites, but most appear to be closer to the Beaubourg, Rue de Saintonge or Rue de Turbigo area.
Any help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 2 Hotel in Tenerife, Canary Islands
- 3 Why Not Helsinki?
- 4 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 5 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 6 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 7 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 8 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 9 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 10 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 11 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 12 8 days in Vienna in December
- 13 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 14 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 15 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 16 Car rental leaving Rome
- 17 Christmas Market and Parking
- 18 Paris Under Seige...
- 19 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 20 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 21 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 22 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 23 Advices about our itiniary
- 24 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 25 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!