I always know that I'll find the specific help I need on these boards!
We will be in Paris in May, and I have stayed in the Marais many times- almost exclusively using Homeaway/VRBO with success.
This time around, I am specifically looking for a real two bedroom apartment, ideally with a tub on or very close to the specific streets-- Rue Vielle du Temple; Rue de Tresor, Rue de Rosiers . My budget is about 1700-2000 euros per week.
Am having trouble locating specific properties that work, and am hoping you guys might be familiar with some in that vicinity. We will be there in late May, so I'm begining the search fairly early. Have found some great apartments on those sites, but most appear to be closer to the Beaubourg, Rue de Saintonge or Rue de Turbigo area.
Any help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 2 Berlin to Barcelona
- 3 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 4 Flat iron/hair straightener purchase Paris
- 5 Vienna to Bratislava
- 6 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 7 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 8 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 9 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 10 Venice at Christmas
- 11 Bayeux and environs
- 12 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 13 Best way to see Croatia?
- 14 Rome For 2 days
- 15 Is Europcar ok if I have no other choice?
- 16 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 17 Camino Redux
- 18 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 19 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 20 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 21 The highlands
- 22 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 23 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 24 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 25 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!