I always know that I'll find the specific help I need on these boards!
We will be in Paris in May, and I have stayed in the Marais many times- almost exclusively using Homeaway/VRBO with success.
This time around, I am specifically looking for a real two bedroom apartment, ideally with a tub on or very close to the specific streets-- Rue Vielle du Temple; Rue de Tresor, Rue de Rosiers . My budget is about 1700-2000 euros per week.
Am having trouble locating specific properties that work, and am hoping you guys might be familiar with some in that vicinity. We will be there in late May, so I'm begining the search fairly early. Have found some great apartments on those sites, but most appear to be closer to the Beaubourg, Rue de Saintonge or Rue de Turbigo area.
Any help appreciated!
Seeking 2 bedroom apartment help in Marais
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 2 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 3 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 4 Siena Favorites?
- 5 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 6 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 7 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 8 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 9 biking in France
- 10 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 11 Help with France itinerary
- 12 Terrorism in Europe
- 13 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 14 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 15 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 16 Sienna at night
- 17 Traveling to France
- 18 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 19 Need Cinque Terre/ Liguria advice
- 20 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 21 Day trips between Lausanne and Zurich
- 22 Amalfi Coast in October
- 23 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 24 Ireland and Scotland : 2014 Trip Report
- 25 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report