I always know that I'll find the specific help I need on these boards!
We will be in Paris in May, and I have stayed in the Marais many times- almost exclusively using Homeaway/VRBO with success.
This time around, I am specifically looking for a real two bedroom apartment, ideally with a tub on or very close to the specific streets-- Rue Vielle du Temple; Rue de Tresor, Rue de Rosiers . My budget is about 1700-2000 euros per week.
Am having trouble locating specific properties that work, and am hoping you guys might be familiar with some in that vicinity. We will be there in late May, so I'm begining the search fairly early. Have found some great apartments on those sites, but most appear to be closer to the Beaubourg, Rue de Saintonge or Rue de Turbigo area.
Any help appreciated!
Seeking 2 bedroom apartment help in Marais
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 2 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 3 British English
- 4 Spending money in Italy?
- 5 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 6 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 7 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 8 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 9 Trip to Pyrenees
- 10 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 11 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 12 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 13 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 14 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 15 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 16 Brugge photo on Bing
- 17 Questions about the Chateau de Vincennes
- 18 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 19 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 20 LowCountryIslander & Mom Go Back to Italy...A Bologna & Rome Trip Report
- 21 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 22 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 23 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 24 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 25 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice