I always know that I'll find the specific help I need on these boards!
We will be in Paris in May, and I have stayed in the Marais many times- almost exclusively using Homeaway/VRBO with success.
This time around, I am specifically looking for a real two bedroom apartment, ideally with a tub on or very close to the specific streets-- Rue Vielle du Temple; Rue de Tresor, Rue de Rosiers . My budget is about 1700-2000 euros per week.
Am having trouble locating specific properties that work, and am hoping you guys might be familiar with some in that vicinity. We will be there in late May, so I'm begining the search fairly early. Have found some great apartments on those sites, but most appear to be closer to the Beaubourg, Rue de Saintonge or Rue de Turbigo area.
Any help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 2 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 3 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 4 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 5 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 6 Portugal - 2 weeks itinerary critique
- 7 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 8 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 9 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 10 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 11 Dordogne Itinerary
- 12 2 Days in Istanbul
- 13 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 14 Dreaming of a hiking trip for 2016
- 15 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 16 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 17 Small-group day tours from London?
- 18 Journees du Patrimoine
- 19 Segovia Hotel
- 20 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 21 6 weeks in Tuscany-things to do
- 22 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 23 Best location to stay in Seville
- 24 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 25 Sacred Christian Places in Athens