I always know that I'll find the specific help I need on these boards!
We will be in Paris in May, and I have stayed in the Marais many times- almost exclusively using Homeaway/VRBO with success.
This time around, I am specifically looking for a real two bedroom apartment, ideally with a tub on or very close to the specific streets-- Rue Vielle du Temple; Rue de Tresor, Rue de Rosiers . My budget is about 1700-2000 euros per week.
Am having trouble locating specific properties that work, and am hoping you guys might be familiar with some in that vicinity. We will be there in late May, so I'm begining the search fairly early. Have found some great apartments on those sites, but most appear to be closer to the Beaubourg, Rue de Saintonge or Rue de Turbigo area.
Any help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노싸이트么【么】么 UTR74.COM 么【么】么카지노싸이트
- 2 마카오카지노乐/ / UTR74.COM / /乐마카오카지노
- 3 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 4 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 5 Perpignan - 2 Nights
- 6 Venice water buses
- 7 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 8 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 9 Northern Italy - Milan or Italian Lake District
- 10 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 11 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 12 Our Paris plans
- 13 2 days in Alsace
- 14 Spain
- 15 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 16 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 17 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 18 Where to go after Romania...or should I spend whole trip there?
- 19 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 20 Barcelona Itinerary
- 21 Itinerary help for Bavaria
- 22 town between Alba and Rapallo?
- 23 Sicily Trip
- 24 Have you been to the Ferrari Museum in Italy
- 25 Hours for Accademia -- Florence