I always know that I'll find the specific help I need on these boards!
We will be in Paris in May, and I have stayed in the Marais many times- almost exclusively using Homeaway/VRBO with success.
This time around, I am specifically looking for a real two bedroom apartment, ideally with a tub on or very close to the specific streets-- Rue Vielle du Temple; Rue de Tresor, Rue de Rosiers . My budget is about 1700-2000 euros per week.
Am having trouble locating specific properties that work, and am hoping you guys might be familiar with some in that vicinity. We will be there in late May, so I'm begining the search fairly early. Have found some great apartments on those sites, but most appear to be closer to the Beaubourg, Rue de Saintonge or Rue de Turbigo area.
Any help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 wandering in venice
- 2 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 3 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 4 Edinburgh car rental, lodging, train to city
- 5 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 6 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 7 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 8 Final Itinerary help
- 9 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 10 heathrow time needed
- 11 Amsterdam Internet cafe to print boarding pass
- 12 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 13 Help on September Trip to Spain
- 14 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 15 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 16 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome
- 17 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 18 Road trip from St Remy to Nice
- 19 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 20 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 21 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 22 Where to buy Saffron?
- 23 my current itinerary for future trip
- 24 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 25 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit