I always know that I'll find the specific help I need on these boards!
We will be in Paris in May, and I have stayed in the Marais many times- almost exclusively using Homeaway/VRBO with success.
This time around, I am specifically looking for a real two bedroom apartment, ideally with a tub on or very close to the specific streets-- Rue Vielle du Temple; Rue de Tresor, Rue de Rosiers . My budget is about 1700-2000 euros per week.
Am having trouble locating specific properties that work, and am hoping you guys might be familiar with some in that vicinity. We will be there in late May, so I'm begining the search fairly early. Have found some great apartments on those sites, but most appear to be closer to the Beaubourg, Rue de Saintonge or Rue de Turbigo area.
Any help appreciated!
Seeking 2 bedroom apartment help in Marais
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in late November/early December
- 2 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 3 buying souviners and art
- 4 Train tickets France and Spain
- 5 Positano in high season???
- 6 Italy food budget
- 7 Napoli logistics
- 8 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 9 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto
- 10 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 11 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 12 Scandinavian Tour
- 13 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 14 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 15 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 18 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 19 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 20 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 21 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 22 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 23 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 24 Travel services for Spain
- 25 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?