I always know that I'll find the specific help I need on these boards!
We will be in Paris in May, and I have stayed in the Marais many times- almost exclusively using Homeaway/VRBO with success.
This time around, I am specifically looking for a real two bedroom apartment, ideally with a tub on or very close to the specific streets-- Rue Vielle du Temple; Rue de Tresor, Rue de Rosiers . My budget is about 1700-2000 euros per week.
Am having trouble locating specific properties that work, and am hoping you guys might be familiar with some in that vicinity. We will be there in late May, so I'm begining the search fairly early. Have found some great apartments on those sites, but most appear to be closer to the Beaubourg, Rue de Saintonge or Rue de Turbigo area.
Any help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 2 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 3 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 4 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 5 Como or Bellagio
- 6 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 7 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 8 Amalfi and Rome
- 9 Paris hotels
- 10 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 11 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 12 Paris weather
- 13 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 14 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 15 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 16 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 17 Paris to Morocco
- 18 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 19 Netflix and Hulu
- 20 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 21 Alhambra
- 22 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 23 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 24 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 25 Visit to the Hoegaarde Brewery in June?