I always know that I'll find the specific help I need on these boards!
We will be in Paris in May, and I have stayed in the Marais many times- almost exclusively using Homeaway/VRBO with success.
This time around, I am specifically looking for a real two bedroom apartment, ideally with a tub on or very close to the specific streets-- Rue Vielle du Temple; Rue de Tresor, Rue de Rosiers . My budget is about 1700-2000 euros per week.
Am having trouble locating specific properties that work, and am hoping you guys might be familiar with some in that vicinity. We will be there in late May, so I'm begining the search fairly early. Have found some great apartments on those sites, but most appear to be closer to the Beaubourg, Rue de Saintonge or Rue de Turbigo area.
Any help appreciated!
Seeking 2 bedroom apartment help in Marais
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 2 Macarons!
- 3 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 4 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 5 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 6 Berlin Itinerary
- 7 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 8 Need Help, Iceland
- 9 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 10 Please help me give good travel advice
- 11 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 12 driving from palermo to sciacca
- 13 Travel throught Europe
- 14 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 15 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 16 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 17 DCC on the increase?
- 18 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 19 How to Buy Fiorentina v Sevilla Football Tickets
- 20 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 21 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 22 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 23 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 24 MADRID AND GRANADA--A Magical Winter Week in Spain
- 25 One night for dinner in Rome