I always know that I'll find the specific help I need on these boards!
We will be in Paris in May, and I have stayed in the Marais many times- almost exclusively using Homeaway/VRBO with success.
This time around, I am specifically looking for a real two bedroom apartment, ideally with a tub on or very close to the specific streets-- Rue Vielle du Temple; Rue de Tresor, Rue de Rosiers . My budget is about 1700-2000 euros per week.
Am having trouble locating specific properties that work, and am hoping you guys might be familiar with some in that vicinity. We will be there in late May, so I'm begining the search fairly early. Have found some great apartments on those sites, but most appear to be closer to the Beaubourg, Rue de Saintonge or Rue de Turbigo area.
Any help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Verona or Athens?
- 2 My 60th birthday surprises
- 3 Help with first time trip with family
- 4 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 5 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 6 Spain car rental questions
- 7 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 8 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 9 Basque country ideas
- 10 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 11 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 12 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 13 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 14 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 15 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 16 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 17 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 18 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 19 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 20 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 21 European Cooking Secrets
- 22 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 23 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 24 RHK's Fall escape
- 25 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam