I always know that I'll find the specific help I need on these boards!
We will be in Paris in May, and I have stayed in the Marais many times- almost exclusively using Homeaway/VRBO with success.
This time around, I am specifically looking for a real two bedroom apartment, ideally with a tub on or very close to the specific streets-- Rue Vielle du Temple; Rue de Tresor, Rue de Rosiers . My budget is about 1700-2000 euros per week.
Am having trouble locating specific properties that work, and am hoping you guys might be familiar with some in that vicinity. We will be there in late May, so I'm begining the search fairly early. Have found some great apartments on those sites, but most appear to be closer to the Beaubourg, Rue de Saintonge or Rue de Turbigo area.
Any help appreciated!
Seeking 2 bedroom apartment help in Marais
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 2 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 3 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 4 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 5 Dordogne lodging
- 6 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 7 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 8 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 9 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 10 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 11 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 14 Rocamaxour
- 15 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 16 Dordogne markets
- 17 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 18 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 19 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 20 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 21 northern Portugal
- 22 Is this realistic... advice?
- 23 Potential trip - Balkans
- 24 Making reservations in Italy
- 25 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?