I always know that I'll find the specific help I need on these boards!
We will be in Paris in May, and I have stayed in the Marais many times- almost exclusively using Homeaway/VRBO with success.
This time around, I am specifically looking for a real two bedroom apartment, ideally with a tub on or very close to the specific streets-- Rue Vielle du Temple; Rue de Tresor, Rue de Rosiers . My budget is about 1700-2000 euros per week.
Am having trouble locating specific properties that work, and am hoping you guys might be familiar with some in that vicinity. We will be there in late May, so I'm begining the search fairly early. Have found some great apartments on those sites, but most appear to be closer to the Beaubourg, Rue de Saintonge or Rue de Turbigo area.
Any help appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 2 "Never Mind"
- 3 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 4 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 5 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 6 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 7 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 8 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 9 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 12 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 13 First time in Bulgaria
- 14 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 15 Italian lakes
- 16 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 17 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 18 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 19 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 20 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 21 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 22 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 23 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 24 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 25 8ish days Zurich to Como...