i am planning an anniversary trip for my wife and i, and was wondering what is the best way to visit multiple cities in europe? we have about 10-12 days and would like to see paris, venice, rome, and maybe florence or london. i saw a website http://www.europeandestinations.com, and it looks convenient to use, but i wanted feedback on it. also if that site isnt trustworthy, what is a good way to plan a eurotrip? thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 2 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 3 First Time Europe Trip
- 4 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 5 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 6 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 7 Tenerife - Best attractions
- 8 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 9 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 10 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 11 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 12 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 13 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 14 Croatia travel ideas
- 15 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 16 River Boat Cruise
- 17 Public Transport information App/Website
- 18 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 19 Hotel advice
- 20 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 21 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 22 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 23 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 24 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 25 London with kids