i am planning an anniversary trip for my wife and i, and was wondering what is the best way to visit multiple cities in europe? we have about 10-12 days and would like to see paris, venice, rome, and maybe florence or london. i saw a website http://www.europeandestinations.com, and it looks convenient to use, but i wanted feedback on it. also if that site isnt trustworthy, what is a good way to plan a eurotrip? thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 2 Best of Norway
- 3 두바이경마 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 4 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 5 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 6 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 7 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 8 Place to stay
- 9 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 10 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 11 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 12 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 13 London advice
- 14 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 15 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 16 Another Question re Scotland
- 17 Train up the Jungfrau
- 18 Charming areas to explore in London
- 19 Valencia, Spain
- 20 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 21 Visit to Engand
- 22 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 23 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 24 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 25 Driver"s License & Language