i am planning an anniversary trip for my wife and i, and was wondering what is the best way to visit multiple cities in europe? we have about 10-12 days and would like to see paris, venice, rome, and maybe florence or london. i saw a website http://www.europeandestinations.com, and it looks convenient to use, but i wanted feedback on it. also if that site isnt trustworthy, what is a good way to plan a eurotrip? thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 2 Whathello Paris
- 3 Uber vs. TfL
- 4 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 5 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 8 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 9 Athens Help
- 10 Trains in Italy
- 11 Transport for local Venice travel
- 12 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 13 Crete Holiday
- 14 Christmas in Italy
- 15 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 16 "Too Much Cows"
- 17 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 18 Thinking about the Fjords
- 19 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 20 Rome to Venice
- 21 Alitala
- 22 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 23 Bordeaux to Nice
- 24 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 25 Letter from the Belgian Embassy