i am planning an anniversary trip for my wife and i, and was wondering what is the best way to visit multiple cities in europe? we have about 10-12 days and would like to see paris, venice, rome, and maybe florence or london. i saw a website http://www.europeandestinations.com, and it looks convenient to use, but i wanted feedback on it. also if that site isnt trustworthy, what is a good way to plan a eurotrip? thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 2 What type of visa is right for me?
- 3 Paris---baguette question???
- 4 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 5 Olive farm visit in Tuscany - olive harvest, oil pressing
- 6 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 7 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 8 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 9 Berlin
- 10 Glassblowing in Prague
- 11 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 12 Want to Meet the Locals? Try Camping
- 13 Help me decide where to go xmas week
- 14 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 15 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 16 a loss about Paris
- 17 From Barcelona to Valencia… and the not-quite-beaten path in between
- 18 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 19 Want to meet the locals? Try the bars.
- 20 Spain Andalusia Itinerary Advice
- 21 1 way ticket
- 22 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 23 Want to meet the locals? Try libraries
- 24 Want to meet the locals? Some new ideas
- 25 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes