i am planning an anniversary trip for my wife and i, and was wondering what is the best way to visit multiple cities in europe? we have about 10-12 days and would like to see paris, venice, rome, and maybe florence or london. i saw a website http://www.europeandestinations.com, and it looks convenient to use, but i wanted feedback on it. also if that site isnt trustworthy, what is a good way to plan a eurotrip? thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 2 Ali
- 3 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 4 Too much for one day?
- 5 Travel WiFi - France
- 6 Norfolk base
- 7 Lipari to Capri??
- 8 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 9 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 10 Iceland Trip report
- 11 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 12 12 days europe
- 13 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 14 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 15 Spain Itinerary Help
- 16 Drinks in Spain
- 17 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 18 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 19 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 20 RFID Protection
- 21 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 22 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 23 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 24 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 25 Christmas Week in London