i am planning an anniversary trip for my wife and i, and was wondering what is the best way to visit multiple cities in europe? we have about 10-12 days and would like to see paris, venice, rome, and maybe florence or london. i saw a website http://www.europeandestinations.com, and it looks convenient to use, but i wanted feedback on it. also if that site isnt trustworthy, what is a good way to plan a eurotrip? thanks a bunch!
seeing multiple cities in europe. best way to plan trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 2 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 3 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 4 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 5 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 6 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 7 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 8 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 9 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 10 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 11 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 12 10 days in England
- 13 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 14 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 15 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 16 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 17 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 18 A full week in The Netherlands
- 19 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 20 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 21 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 22 Suggested itinerary for Istanbul??
- 23 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 24 Drawing courses in Paris
- 25 If you had a week in Switzerland...