i am planning an anniversary trip for my wife and i, and was wondering what is the best way to visit multiple cities in europe? we have about 10-12 days and would like to see paris, venice, rome, and maybe florence or london. i saw a website http://www.europeandestinations.com, and it looks convenient to use, but i wanted feedback on it. also if that site isnt trustworthy, what is a good way to plan a eurotrip? thanks a bunch!
seeing multiple cities in europe. best way to plan trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 2 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 7 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 8 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 9 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 10 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 11 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 12 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 13 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 14 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 15 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 16 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 17 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 18 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 19 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 20 Budget for 3 Month's
- 21 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 22 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 23 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 24 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 25 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls