i am planning an anniversary trip for my wife and i, and was wondering what is the best way to visit multiple cities in europe? we have about 10-12 days and would like to see paris, venice, rome, and maybe florence or london. i saw a website http://www.europeandestinations.com, and it looks convenient to use, but i wanted feedback on it. also if that site isnt trustworthy, what is a good way to plan a eurotrip? thanks a bunch!
seeing multiple cities in europe. best way to plan trip?
- 1 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 2 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 3 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 4 TGV and Provence questions
- 5 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 6 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 7 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 10 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 11 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 12 2 Week European Itinerary
- 13 Chambermaid tipping
- 14 Channel Islands
- 15 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 16 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 17 Car in Prague
- 18 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 19 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 20 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 21 Rome Accommodation
- 22 Istanbul hotels
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 24 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 25 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso