i am planning an anniversary trip for my wife and i, and was wondering what is the best way to visit multiple cities in europe? we have about 10-12 days and would like to see paris, venice, rome, and maybe florence or london. i saw a website http://www.europeandestinations.com, and it looks convenient to use, but i wanted feedback on it. also if that site isnt trustworthy, what is a good way to plan a eurotrip? thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 2 16 days in France and Italy
- 3 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 4 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 5 One July night in Verona - help!
- 6 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 7 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 9 European Vacation 2017
- 10 London in September
- 11 Avoid Europcar!
- 12 Paris for children
- 13 Couscous
- 14 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 15 Scotland - We're Here!
- 16 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 17 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 18 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 19 IWM
- 20 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 21 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 22 Guided Vatican Tours
- 23 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 24 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 25 Train / Calabria