i am planning an anniversary trip for my wife and i, and was wondering what is the best way to visit multiple cities in europe? we have about 10-12 days and would like to see paris, venice, rome, and maybe florence or london. i saw a website http://www.europeandestinations.com, and it looks convenient to use, but i wanted feedback on it. also if that site isnt trustworthy, what is a good way to plan a eurotrip? thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 2 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 3 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 4 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 5 9 days in London
- 6 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 7 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 8 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 9 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 10 Lyon
- 11 Self drive tour companies
- 12 Italian lakes
- 13 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 14 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 15 What do after Bernia Express?
- 16 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 17 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 18 France, UK and Ireland
- 19 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 20 French theater in Paris
- 21 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 22 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 23 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 24 Germany family road trip help!
- 25 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari