i am planning an anniversary trip for my wife and i, and was wondering what is the best way to visit multiple cities in europe? we have about 10-12 days and would like to see paris, venice, rome, and maybe florence or london. i saw a website http://www.europeandestinations.com, and it looks convenient to use, but i wanted feedback on it. also if that site isnt trustworthy, what is a good way to plan a eurotrip? thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 2 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 3 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 4 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 5 Madrid city centre?
- 6 Rome train to Positano
- 7 Stonehenge and Bath
- 8 Greece Experts
- 9 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 10 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 11 Greece itinerary ideas
- 12 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 13 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 14 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 15 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 16 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 17 Car rental in Paris
- 18 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 19 France to stop making foie grois
- 20 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 21 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 22 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 23 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 24 Road Maps of Ireland
- 25 Barcelona attraction tickets