i am planning an anniversary trip for my wife and i, and was wondering what is the best way to visit multiple cities in europe? we have about 10-12 days and would like to see paris, venice, rome, and maybe florence or london. i saw a website http://www.europeandestinations.com, and it looks convenient to use, but i wanted feedback on it. also if that site isnt trustworthy, what is a good way to plan a eurotrip? thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks Europe trip
- 2 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 3 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 4 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 5 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 6 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 7 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 8 mountain views near London
- 9 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 10 Cordoba Overnight?
- 11 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 12 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 13 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 14 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 15 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 16 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 18 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 19 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 20 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 21 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 22 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 23 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 24 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 25 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund