i am planning an anniversary trip for my wife and i, and was wondering what is the best way to visit multiple cities in europe? we have about 10-12 days and would like to see paris, venice, rome, and maybe florence or london. i saw a website http://www.europeandestinations.com, and it looks convenient to use, but i wanted feedback on it. also if that site isnt trustworthy, what is a good way to plan a eurotrip? thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Meteora for older folk
- 3 Petrol in Greece
- 4 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 5 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 6 Germany train help!
- 7 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 8 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 9 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 10 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 11 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 12 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 13 Train help for Prague
- 14 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 15 Budapest & Prague
- 16 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 17 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 18 Paris day trips August
- 19 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 20 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 21 Acorn TV
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Athens
- 25 Transportation from Brno train station