We are going to Rome in October. We would like to go see the Amalfi Coast and Pompeii one of those days. My travel agent sent over a tour from booktravelbound that picks you up in Rome, takes you to Pompeii, Amalfi Coast and a couple of side trips. This will be on a Mercedes minibus or similar. 14 hour tour for $291 pp. My question is: Are there any good tours out there besides this one. Is this the best way to go? Is taking a fast train to Naples in the morning and taking a tour from there better? Is getting the fast train there and back easy?
Seeing Amalfi Coast/Pompeii from Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, just arrived
- 2 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 3 Central London Hotels
- 4 Flybe Airlines from Dublin to Southampton
- 5 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 6 Help for San Sebastian
- 7 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 8 3 days in Rome
- 9 2 Days in Rome
- 10 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 11 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 12 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 14 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 15 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 16 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 17 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 18 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 19 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 20 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 21 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 22 Help with Madrid Location
- 23 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 24 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 25 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?