We are going to Rome in October. We would like to go see the Amalfi Coast and Pompeii one of those days. My travel agent sent over a tour from booktravelbound that picks you up in Rome, takes you to Pompeii, Amalfi Coast and a couple of side trips. This will be on a Mercedes minibus or similar. 14 hour tour for $291 pp. My question is: Are there any good tours out there besides this one. Is this the best way to go? Is taking a fast train to Naples in the morning and taking a tour from there better? Is getting the fast train there and back easy?
Seeing Amalfi Coast/Pompeii from Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 2 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 3 Day Trips from Nice
- 4 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 5 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 6 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 7 Madrid: City Views
- 8 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 9 How much luggage?????
- 10 Cornwall or Paris?
- 11 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 12 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 13 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 14 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 15 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 18 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 19 100 years of French gratitude
- 20 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 21 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 22 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 23 London restaurants
- 24 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 25 Swiss Air seat assignments