We are going to Rome in October. We would like to go see the Amalfi Coast and Pompeii one of those days. My travel agent sent over a tour from booktravelbound that picks you up in Rome, takes you to Pompeii, Amalfi Coast and a couple of side trips. This will be on a Mercedes minibus or similar. 14 hour tour for $291 pp. My question is: Are there any good tours out there besides this one. Is this the best way to go? Is taking a fast train to Naples in the morning and taking a tour from there better? Is getting the fast train there and back easy?
Seeing Amalfi Coast/Pompeii from Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 2 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 5 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 6 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 7 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 8 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 9 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 10 Europe in 21 days
- 11 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 12 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 13 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 14 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 15 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 16 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 17 UK for 12 days !
- 18 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 19 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 20 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 21 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 22 London hotel
- 23 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 24 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 25 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon