it is my first time planning a trip, so I appreciate if you help me. I was planning to fly to Italy from Munich, and see Florance, Rome, Venice and Pissa. First, it is better that I take a one way ticket to Rome, and they fly back to Munich from Venice? the price of one way and two way is the same, but I think if I go to venice, then I should again pay for a train ticket to get back to Rome to catch my flight!
second, how many days should I send in each of them? I can spend 14 days in total in whole Italy. And which cities do I visit after another?
I appreciate for your help and advice. There is a lot to decide about and it has made it so complicated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 2 Azores
- 3 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 Short Trip in July
- 10 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 11 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 12 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 15 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 16 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 17 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 18 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 19 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 20 Sim Card Options
- 21 Greek Islands (small)
- 22 38 Days in Paris
- 23 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 24 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 25 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please