it is my first time planning a trip, so I appreciate if you help me. I was planning to fly to Italy from Munich, and see Florance, Rome, Venice and Pissa. First, it is better that I take a one way ticket to Rome, and they fly back to Munich from Venice? the price of one way and two way is the same, but I think if I go to venice, then I should again pay for a train ticket to get back to Rome to catch my flight!
second, how many days should I send in each of them? I can spend 14 days in total in whole Italy. And which cities do I visit after another?
I appreciate for your help and advice. There is a lot to decide about and it has made it so complicated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 2 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 3 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 4 Flamenco in October
- 5 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 6 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 7 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 8 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 9 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 10 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 11 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 14 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 15 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 16 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 17 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 18 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 19 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 20 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 21 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 22 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 23 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 24 Questions about Polish sights
- 25 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions