it is my first time planning a trip, so I appreciate if you help me. I was planning to fly to Italy from Munich, and see Florance, Rome, Venice and Pissa. First, it is better that I take a one way ticket to Rome, and they fly back to Munich from Venice? the price of one way and two way is the same, but I think if I go to venice, then I should again pay for a train ticket to get back to Rome to catch my flight!
second, how many days should I send in each of them? I can spend 14 days in total in whole Italy. And which cities do I visit after another?
I appreciate for your help and advice. There is a lot to decide about and it has made it so complicated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:8520 Technical SUPP0RT CArE*
- 2 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 3 Best layover option
- 4 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 5 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 6 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 7 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 8 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 9 Berlin
- 10 Ideas for drive from Munich to Ramstein/Kaiserslautern to Garmisch
- 11 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 12 3 days solo in London
- 13 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 14 Summer Mountain Retreats
- 15 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 16 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 17 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 18 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 19 Rethinking my late September vacation in Madrid/Andalusia – Italy instead?
- 20 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 21 Hotels in Turin
- 22 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 23 3 months in Bristol
- 24 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 25 Watching A Musical At The West End In London