it is my first time planning a trip, so I appreciate if you help me. I was planning to fly to Italy from Munich, and see Florance, Rome, Venice and Pissa. First, it is better that I take a one way ticket to Rome, and they fly back to Munich from Venice? the price of one way and two way is the same, but I think if I go to venice, then I should again pay for a train ticket to get back to Rome to catch my flight!
second, how many days should I send in each of them? I can spend 14 days in total in whole Italy. And which cities do I visit after another?
I appreciate for your help and advice. There is a lot to decide about and it has made it so complicated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 2 B&B in Ireland
- 3 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 4 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 5 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 6 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 7 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 8 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 9 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 10 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 11 Alitala
- 12 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 13 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 14 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 15 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 16 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 19 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 20 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 21 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 22 Europe First Timers
- 23 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 24 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 25 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece