My wife and I are living in Valencia and are taking a weekend trip to La Rioja. We just recently had our Fodor's "see it spain" book stolen and it had a great drive through Rioja that we would like to do. I cannot get the book replaced here and was wondering if anyone would be able to send me the information on the drive. What city it starts in (I think Alforo) and the the roads(highways) and maybe some of the stops. If anyone has the time to help it would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Home Depot
- 2 awesome website for cheap soccer jerseys
- 3 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 4 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 5 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 6 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 7 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 8 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 9 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 10 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 11 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 12 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 13 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 14 Enjoying England for a year!
- 15 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 16 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 17 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 18 gare de nord
- 19 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 20 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 21 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 22 Madrid city centre?
- 23 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 24 Southern Italy
- 25 Favorite restaurants in Paris