My wife and I are living in Valencia and are taking a weekend trip to La Rioja. We just recently had our Fodor's "see it spain" book stolen and it had a great drive through Rioja that we would like to do. I cannot get the book replaced here and was wondering if anyone would be able to send me the information on the drive. What city it starts in (I think Alforo) and the the roads(highways) and maybe some of the stops. If anyone has the time to help it would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 2 Piedmont as a destination
- 3 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 4 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 5 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 8 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 9 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 10 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 11 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 12 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 13 Passport proplems
- 14 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 15 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 16 Itinerary help...
- 17 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 18 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 19 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 20 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 21 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 22 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 23 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 24 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 25 Thalys ticket, please advice.