My wife and I are living in Valencia and are taking a weekend trip to La Rioja. We just recently had our Fodor's "see it spain" book stolen and it had a great drive through Rioja that we would like to do. I cannot get the book replaced here and was wondering if anyone would be able to send me the information on the drive. What city it starts in (I think Alforo) and the the roads(highways) and maybe some of the stops. If anyone has the time to help it would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 nights in Greek islands
- 2 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 3 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 4 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 5 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 6 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 7 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 8 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 9 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 10 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 11 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 12 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 13 Classical Music in Milan
- 14 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 15 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 16 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 17 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 18 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 19 Pousadas in Portugal
- 20 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 21 Antiques shopping Rome
- 22 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 23 Scotland Trip Planning
- 24 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 25 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane