My wife and I are living in Valencia and are taking a weekend trip to La Rioja. We just recently had our Fodor's "see it spain" book stolen and it had a great drive through Rioja that we would like to do. I cannot get the book replaced here and was wondering if anyone would be able to send me the information on the drive. What city it starts in (I think Alforo) and the the roads(highways) and maybe some of the stops. If anyone has the time to help it would be much appreciated.
"See it Spain" La Rioja drive advise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Sicily
- 2 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 3 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 4 Portugal in January
- 5 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 6 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 7 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 8 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 9 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 10 Raining in rome
- 11 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 12 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 13 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 14 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 15 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 16 No Pooh in Poland
- 17 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 18 Fabulous Palermo
- 19 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 20 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 21 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 22 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 23 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 24 Taormina Sicily
- 25 choosing seats at La Scala