My wife and I are living in Valencia and are taking a weekend trip to La Rioja. We just recently had our Fodor's "see it spain" book stolen and it had a great drive through Rioja that we would like to do. I cannot get the book replaced here and was wondering if anyone would be able to send me the information on the drive. What city it starts in (I think Alforo) and the the roads(highways) and maybe some of the stops. If anyone has the time to help it would be much appreciated.
"See it Spain" La Rioja drive advise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 2 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 3 London 2nd time around
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 6 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 7 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 8 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 11 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 12 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 13 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 14 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 15 Rovinj, Croatia
- 16 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 17 Paris November 2014
- 18 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 19 Traveling in France by train
- 20 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 21 Unique Venice Activity
- 22 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 23 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 24 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 25 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel