My wife and I are living in Valencia and are taking a weekend trip to La Rioja. We just recently had our Fodor's "see it spain" book stolen and it had a great drive through Rioja that we would like to do. I cannot get the book replaced here and was wondering if anyone would be able to send me the information on the drive. What city it starts in (I think Alforo) and the the roads(highways) and maybe some of the stops. If anyone has the time to help it would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 2 How many days for Tallinn, Riga and Vilinus?
- 3 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP
- 4 Como or Bellagio
- 5 Alhambra
- 6 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 7 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 8 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 9 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 10 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 11 http://supplementsgarden.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 12 where to stay in Malta
- 13 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 14 Netflix and Hulu
- 15 Transportation from Heathrow Airport to Central London
- 16 Germany in 7 days
- 17 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 18 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 19 Car rental return Nice
- 20 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 21 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 22 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 23 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 24 Paris to Morocco
- 25 Best routeLago maggiore to Dolcedo--where to stop