My wife and I are living in Valencia and are taking a weekend trip to La Rioja. We just recently had our Fodor's "see it spain" book stolen and it had a great drive through Rioja that we would like to do. I cannot get the book replaced here and was wondering if anyone would be able to send me the information on the drive. What city it starts in (I think Alforo) and the the roads(highways) and maybe some of the stops. If anyone has the time to help it would be much appreciated.
"See it Spain" La Rioja drive advise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 2 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 3 Greece after the Vote
- 4 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 5 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 8 Back to Provence in 2015
- 9 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 10 Spain trip report
- 11 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 12 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 13 Rocamaxour
- 14 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 15 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 16 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 17 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 18 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 19 Day Trips from Paris
- 20 How to see Yorkshire and Northern England in 3-4 nights without a car
- 21 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 22 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 23 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 24 Tell me about Manchester
- 25 Food safety in Istanbul.