My wife and I are living in Valencia and are taking a weekend trip to La Rioja. We just recently had our Fodor's "see it spain" book stolen and it had a great drive through Rioja that we would like to do. I cannot get the book replaced here and was wondering if anyone would be able to send me the information on the drive. What city it starts in (I think Alforo) and the the roads(highways) and maybe some of the stops. If anyone has the time to help it would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Barcelona alternative
- 3 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 4 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 7 Spanish Medical Providers
- 8 Road trip with our dog
- 9 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 10 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 11 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 12 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 13 Driving through Paris
- 14 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 15 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 16 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 17 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 18 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 19 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 20 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 21 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 22 Lisbon
- 23 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 24 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 25 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?