My wife and I are living in Valencia and are taking a weekend trip to La Rioja. We just recently had our Fodor's "see it spain" book stolen and it had a great drive through Rioja that we would like to do. I cannot get the book replaced here and was wondering if anyone would be able to send me the information on the drive. What city it starts in (I think Alforo) and the the roads(highways) and maybe some of the stops. If anyone has the time to help it would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 나눔로또 파워볼 ▶ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 3 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 4 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 5 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Montserrat Express
- 8 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 9 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 10 International drivers permit
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 Places to stop/stay?
- 13 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 14 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 15 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 16 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 17 ATM help
- 18 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 19 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 20 Visit to Sardinia
- 21 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 22 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 23 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 24 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 25 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions