I will be traveling with school tour group in 2013 and have just had knee replacement surgery. I guess I'm most concerned about delaying the entire group with possible security points. I will be unable to go through magnetic screenings. I know in the States how they handle such, but not sure about international travel. Also, some points of interest Museums, Eifel tower, etc. may require security entrances. So I'm looking for anyone who has recently traveled with knee replacement and encountering security entrances. I am planning on laminating cards in French that say: I have a right knee replacement and cannot go thru magnetic screening. I'm thinking that would at least get the guards to understand that I am not refusing. SUGGESTIONS?
Security issues with Knee replacement
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dresden or Leipzig
- 2 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 3 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 4 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 5 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 6 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 9 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 10 South of France November Trip Report
- 11 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 12 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 13 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 14 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 15 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 16 Help With Vienna
- 17 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 18 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 19 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 20 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 21 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 22 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 23 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 24 Nice or Marseille??
- 25 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?