I will be traveling with school tour group in 2013 and have just had knee replacement surgery. I guess I'm most concerned about delaying the entire group with possible security points. I will be unable to go through magnetic screenings. I know in the States how they handle such, but not sure about international travel. Also, some points of interest Museums, Eifel tower, etc. may require security entrances. So I'm looking for anyone who has recently traveled with knee replacement and encountering security entrances. I am planning on laminating cards in French that say: I have a right knee replacement and cannot go thru magnetic screening. I'm thinking that would at least get the guards to understand that I am not refusing. SUGGESTIONS?
Security issues with Knee replacement
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 2 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 3 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 4 Autumn in Paris
- 5 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 6 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 7 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 8 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 9 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 10 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 11 Weekend in Norfolk
- 12 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 13 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 14 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 15 Burgundy in May
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 18 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 19 St Germain
- 20 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 21 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 22 3 Countries - Bar Trip - need advice
- 23 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 24 A Greek sojourn
- 25 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir