I will be traveling with school tour group in 2013 and have just had knee replacement surgery. I guess I'm most concerned about delaying the entire group with possible security points. I will be unable to go through magnetic screenings. I know in the States how they handle such, but not sure about international travel. Also, some points of interest Museums, Eifel tower, etc. may require security entrances. So I'm looking for anyone who has recently traveled with knee replacement and encountering security entrances. I am planning on laminating cards in French that say: I have a right knee replacement and cannot go thru magnetic screening. I'm thinking that would at least get the guards to understand that I am not refusing. SUGGESTIONS?
Security issues with Knee replacement
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 2 Hotel in Venice
- 3 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 4 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 5 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 6 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 11 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 12 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 13 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 14 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 15 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 16 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 17 Day trip from London to Paris
- 18 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 19 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 22 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 23 Dare I ask a Transportation Question?
- 24 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland
- 25 Calling Jamikins