I will be traveling with school tour group in 2013 and have just had knee replacement surgery. I guess I'm most concerned about delaying the entire group with possible security points. I will be unable to go through magnetic screenings. I know in the States how they handle such, but not sure about international travel. Also, some points of interest Museums, Eifel tower, etc. may require security entrances. So I'm looking for anyone who has recently traveled with knee replacement and encountering security entrances. I am planning on laminating cards in French that say: I have a right knee replacement and cannot go thru magnetic screening. I'm thinking that would at least get the guards to understand that I am not refusing. SUGGESTIONS?
Security issues with Knee replacement
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 2 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 3 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 4 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 5 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 6 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 7 flea markets in France
- 8 What to wear
- 9 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 10 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 11 London neighborhood suggestions
- 12 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 13 Spain tips beyond safety
- 14 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 15 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 16 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 17 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 18 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 19 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 20 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 21 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 22 german rail ticket question
- 23 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 24 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 25 Madrid and London