Good to be back after a while.
My company is sending me on a long term assignment to Madrid, Spain. I am very excited about this opportunity and planning to land there with my family asap. We want to work and enjoy the Mediterranean charm and the rich Spanish culture and enrich our lives with Dali, Picasso, Real Madrid , Tapas and Almadovar among the many other attractions. We are already taking Spanish lessons to be able to be immersed in their culture and way of life from day one in Madrid.
However there is a lot of concern here about the Spanish economy in general and safety and security of foreigners in specific. Many reports of violence on an almost daily increasing trend is posing a lot of questions in our mind as to whether this is a good time to be there in Spain with family.
thanks and best regards
Security Concern in Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He said , she said
- 2 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 3 Munich with a car?
- 4 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 5 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 6 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 7 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Itinerary Help!
- 10 Toulouse and beyond -
- 11 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 12 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 13 tour guides in rome
- 14 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 17 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 18 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 19 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 20 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 21 Seaside island village in Greece
- 22 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 23 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken