Good to be back after a while.
My company is sending me on a long term assignment to Madrid, Spain. I am very excited about this opportunity and planning to land there with my family asap. We want to work and enjoy the Mediterranean charm and the rich Spanish culture and enrich our lives with Dali, Picasso, Real Madrid , Tapas and Almadovar among the many other attractions. We are already taking Spanish lessons to be able to be immersed in their culture and way of life from day one in Madrid.
However there is a lot of concern here about the Spanish economy in general and safety and security of foreigners in specific. Many reports of violence on an almost daily increasing trend is posing a lot of questions in our mind as to whether this is a good time to be there in Spain with family.
thanks and best regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 2 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 3 FindYourItaly Tour Company Reviews?
- 4 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 5 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 6 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 7 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 8 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 9 Car rental leaving Rome
- 10 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 11 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 12 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 13 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 14 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 15 Greece in March?
- 16 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 17 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 18 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 19 Holland/France/Spain
- 20 Why Not Helsinki?
- 21 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 22 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 23 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 24 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 25 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions