Good to be back after a while.
My company is sending me on a long term assignment to Madrid, Spain. I am very excited about this opportunity and planning to land there with my family asap. We want to work and enjoy the Mediterranean charm and the rich Spanish culture and enrich our lives with Dali, Picasso, Real Madrid , Tapas and Almadovar among the many other attractions. We are already taking Spanish lessons to be able to be immersed in their culture and way of life from day one in Madrid.
However there is a lot of concern here about the Spanish economy in general and safety and security of foreigners in specific. Many reports of violence on an almost daily increasing trend is posing a lot of questions in our mind as to whether this is a good time to be there in Spain with family.
thanks and best regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 2 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 3 Classical Music in Milan
- 4 Pousadas in Portugal
- 5 Antiques shopping Rome
- 6 Scotland Trip Planning
- 7 Must sees in Malaga
- 8 Lake Maggiore
- 9 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 10 Another Book List for Italy
- 11 Italy train question
- 12 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 13 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 14 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 15 Two Weeks in Europe
- 16 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 17 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 18 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 19 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 20 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 21 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 22 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 23 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 24 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 25 Venice - a day open