Good to be back after a while.
My company is sending me on a long term assignment to Madrid, Spain. I am very excited about this opportunity and planning to land there with my family asap. We want to work and enjoy the Mediterranean charm and the rich Spanish culture and enrich our lives with Dali, Picasso, Real Madrid , Tapas and Almadovar among the many other attractions. We are already taking Spanish lessons to be able to be immersed in their culture and way of life from day one in Madrid.
However there is a lot of concern here about the Spanish economy in general and safety and security of foreigners in specific. Many reports of violence on an almost daily increasing trend is posing a lot of questions in our mind as to whether this is a good time to be there in Spain with family.
thanks and best regards
Security Concern in Madrid
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Estonia Amber
- 2 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 3 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 4 What are the best places to see in England
- 5 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 6 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 7 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 8 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 9 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 10 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 11 Heli Tour
- 12 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 13 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 14 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 15 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 16 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 17 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 18 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 19 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 21 Tight Planning?
- 22 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 23 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 24 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 25 Travel with Teens