Good to be back after a while.
My company is sending me on a long term assignment to Madrid, Spain. I am very excited about this opportunity and planning to land there with my family asap. We want to work and enjoy the Mediterranean charm and the rich Spanish culture and enrich our lives with Dali, Picasso, Real Madrid , Tapas and Almadovar among the many other attractions. We are already taking Spanish lessons to be able to be immersed in their culture and way of life from day one in Madrid.
However there is a lot of concern here about the Spanish economy in general and safety and security of foreigners in specific. Many reports of violence on an almost daily increasing trend is posing a lot of questions in our mind as to whether this is a good time to be there in Spain with family.
thanks and best regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 2 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 3 Help! Honeymooning in Europe?
- 4 Iceland/July/2014
- 5 How to get to Mallorca
- 6 Greece- Santorini Hotels
- 7 What's an IDTGV Train?
- 8 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 11 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 12 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 13 4 days in Scotland
- 14 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 15 Switzerland 5 days
- 16 Finalizing Itinerary
- 17 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 18 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 19 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 20 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 21 Dublin to Dingle?
- 22 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 23 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 24 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 25 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...