Good to be back after a while.
My company is sending me on a long term assignment to Madrid, Spain. I am very excited about this opportunity and planning to land there with my family asap. We want to work and enjoy the Mediterranean charm and the rich Spanish culture and enrich our lives with Dali, Picasso, Real Madrid , Tapas and Almadovar among the many other attractions. We are already taking Spanish lessons to be able to be immersed in their culture and way of life from day one in Madrid.
However there is a lot of concern here about the Spanish economy in general and safety and security of foreigners in specific. Many reports of violence on an almost daily increasing trend is posing a lot of questions in our mind as to whether this is a good time to be there in Spain with family.
thanks and best regards
Security Concern in Madrid
- 1 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 2 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 3 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
- 4 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 5 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 6 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 7 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 8 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 9 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 10 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 11 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 12 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 13 Connection in Newark EWR
- 14 Battlefield Tour
- 15 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 16 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 17 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 18 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 19 5 days in Ireland, what can I fit in?!
- 20 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 21 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 22 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 23 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 24 Edinburgh
- 25 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris