Good to be back after a while.
My company is sending me on a long term assignment to Madrid, Spain. I am very excited about this opportunity and planning to land there with my family asap. We want to work and enjoy the Mediterranean charm and the rich Spanish culture and enrich our lives with Dali, Picasso, Real Madrid , Tapas and Almadovar among the many other attractions. We are already taking Spanish lessons to be able to be immersed in their culture and way of life from day one in Madrid.
However there is a lot of concern here about the Spanish economy in general and safety and security of foreigners in specific. Many reports of violence on an almost daily increasing trend is posing a lot of questions in our mind as to whether this is a good time to be there in Spain with family.
thanks and best regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague itinerary advice
- 2 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 3 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 4 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 5 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 6 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 7 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 8 Self drive tour companies
- 9 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 10 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 11 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 Italian lakes
- 14 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 15 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 16 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 17 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 18 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 19 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 20 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 21 10 day Italy
- 22 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 23 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Santorini lodging