Good to be back after a while.
My company is sending me on a long term assignment to Madrid, Spain. I am very excited about this opportunity and planning to land there with my family asap. We want to work and enjoy the Mediterranean charm and the rich Spanish culture and enrich our lives with Dali, Picasso, Real Madrid , Tapas and Almadovar among the many other attractions. We are already taking Spanish lessons to be able to be immersed in their culture and way of life from day one in Madrid.
However there is a lot of concern here about the Spanish economy in general and safety and security of foreigners in specific. Many reports of violence on an almost daily increasing trend is posing a lot of questions in our mind as to whether this is a good time to be there in Spain with family.
thanks and best regards
Security Concern in Madrid
- 1 What to Give to Host Family
- 2 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 3 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 4 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 5 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 6 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 7 Driving through Europe
- 8 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 9 Getting the best our of Europe
- 10 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 11 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 12 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 13 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 14 Palio Parking
- 15 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 16 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 17 Oxford to Rye
- 18 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 19 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?
- 20 Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)
- 21 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 22 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 23 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 24 italy itinerary for comments
- 25 Italy trains: how to prebook, please?