Good to be back after a while.
My company is sending me on a long term assignment to Madrid, Spain. I am very excited about this opportunity and planning to land there with my family asap. We want to work and enjoy the Mediterranean charm and the rich Spanish culture and enrich our lives with Dali, Picasso, Real Madrid , Tapas and Almadovar among the many other attractions. We are already taking Spanish lessons to be able to be immersed in their culture and way of life from day one in Madrid.
However there is a lot of concern here about the Spanish economy in general and safety and security of foreigners in specific. Many reports of violence on an almost daily increasing trend is posing a lot of questions in our mind as to whether this is a good time to be there in Spain with family.
thanks and best regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 2 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 3 First Time Europe Trip
- 4 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 5 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 6 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 7 St Andrews advice
- 8 3 nights in Tuscany
- 9 Cordoba or Granada?
- 10 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 11 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 12 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 13 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 14 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 15 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 16 train from ams to paris
- 17 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 18 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 19 Poland in September
- 20 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 21 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 22 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 23 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 24 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 25 Driving in Sicily: Help!