Good to be back after a while.
My company is sending me on a long term assignment to Madrid, Spain. I am very excited about this opportunity and planning to land there with my family asap. We want to work and enjoy the Mediterranean charm and the rich Spanish culture and enrich our lives with Dali, Picasso, Real Madrid , Tapas and Almadovar among the many other attractions. We are already taking Spanish lessons to be able to be immersed in their culture and way of life from day one in Madrid.
However there is a lot of concern here about the Spanish economy in general and safety and security of foreigners in specific. Many reports of violence on an almost daily increasing trend is posing a lot of questions in our mind as to whether this is a good time to be there in Spain with family.
thanks and best regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 2 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 5 Getting around London
- 6 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 7 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 8 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 9 Lake Como,Italy
- 10 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 11 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 12 Traveling in Belgium
- 13 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 14 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 15 Train travel to and from Paris
- 16 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 17 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 18 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 19 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 22 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 23 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 24 Language to use in Belgium
- 25 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)