Good to be back after a while.
My company is sending me on a long term assignment to Madrid, Spain. I am very excited about this opportunity and planning to land there with my family asap. We want to work and enjoy the Mediterranean charm and the rich Spanish culture and enrich our lives with Dali, Picasso, Real Madrid , Tapas and Almadovar among the many other attractions. We are already taking Spanish lessons to be able to be immersed in their culture and way of life from day one in Madrid.
However there is a lot of concern here about the Spanish economy in general and safety and security of foreigners in specific. Many reports of violence on an almost daily increasing trend is posing a lot of questions in our mind as to whether this is a good time to be there in Spain with family.
thanks and best regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 엔트리게임 ● 연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 3 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 4 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 5 Vatican tour
- 6 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 7 Day in Capri
- 8 alcazar question and seville advice
- 9 TSA Precheck
- 10 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 11 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 12 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 13 First visit to London
- 14 Paris travel help
- 15 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 16 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 17 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 18 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 19 Rome hotel
- 20 Villa in Italy
- 21 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 22 Help me make this possible!
- 23 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 24 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 25 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast