Good to be back after a while.
My company is sending me on a long term assignment to Madrid, Spain. I am very excited about this opportunity and planning to land there with my family asap. We want to work and enjoy the Mediterranean charm and the rich Spanish culture and enrich our lives with Dali, Picasso, Real Madrid , Tapas and Almadovar among the many other attractions. We are already taking Spanish lessons to be able to be immersed in their culture and way of life from day one in Madrid.
However there is a lot of concern here about the Spanish economy in general and safety and security of foreigners in specific. Many reports of violence on an almost daily increasing trend is posing a lot of questions in our mind as to whether this is a good time to be there in Spain with family.
thanks and best regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 2 Holding bags in Paris
- 3 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 4 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 5 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 6 Barcelona to south of France
- 7 England/Scotland In January questions
- 8 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 9 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 10 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 11 Two one week bases in Sicily
- 12 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 13 Place to stay in London
- 14 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 15 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 16 Reserve train tickets Bern to Wengen if already have BO regional pass?
- 17 Cornwall and Germany
- 18 Edinburgh Questions...
- 19 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 20 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 21 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 22 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 23 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 24 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe