Good to be back after a while.
My company is sending me on a long term assignment to Madrid, Spain. I am very excited about this opportunity and planning to land there with my family asap. We want to work and enjoy the Mediterranean charm and the rich Spanish culture and enrich our lives with Dali, Picasso, Real Madrid , Tapas and Almadovar among the many other attractions. We are already taking Spanish lessons to be able to be immersed in their culture and way of life from day one in Madrid.
However there is a lot of concern here about the Spanish economy in general and safety and security of foreigners in specific. Many reports of violence on an almost daily increasing trend is posing a lot of questions in our mind as to whether this is a good time to be there in Spain with family.
thanks and best regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 2 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 What one thing in Paris?
- 5 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 6 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 7 penis enlargement cream+27764457572 USA/UK/FLORIDA/DUBAI/BRASIL/UAE
- 8 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 9 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 10 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 11 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 12 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 13 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 14 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 15 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 16 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 17 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 18 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 19 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 20 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 21 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 22 Global Travel Warning...
- 23 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 24 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 25 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!