Good to be back after a while.
My company is sending me on a long term assignment to Madrid, Spain. I am very excited about this opportunity and planning to land there with my family asap. We want to work and enjoy the Mediterranean charm and the rich Spanish culture and enrich our lives with Dali, Picasso, Real Madrid , Tapas and Almadovar among the many other attractions. We are already taking Spanish lessons to be able to be immersed in their culture and way of life from day one in Madrid.
However there is a lot of concern here about the Spanish economy in general and safety and security of foreigners in specific. Many reports of violence on an almost daily increasing trend is posing a lot of questions in our mind as to whether this is a good time to be there in Spain with family.
thanks and best regards
Security Concern in Madrid
- 1 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 2 Paris to Venice on the new Thello sleeper train
- 3 Trenitalia- Need Help booking Rome to Levanto!!
- 4 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 5 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 6 Be aware of new credit cards required in Amsterdam!
- 7 Peillon: possible day trip from Nice?
- 8 Rothenburg Hotels
- 9 France toll roads
- 10 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 11 Having trouble purchasing tickets on Giverny website
- 12 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 13 Sarajevo to Budapest WITHOUT going back through Belgrade (Beograd)
- 14 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 15 Is it true about taxi drivers ripping you off in Paris, France?
- 16 Socks for all day city walking
- 17 Backpacking through Italy. 20 days. Seeking partner!
- 18 RHK's heading to Europe
- 19 Toll roads in Greece
- 20 Bruges B&Bs
- 21 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 22 Best place to visit for castles?
- 23 Rome hotel for single woman in mid-July, please.
- 24 Solo travel in Provence vs Cote D'Azur
- 25 Taxi to CDG