Good to be back after a while.
My company is sending me on a long term assignment to Madrid, Spain. I am very excited about this opportunity and planning to land there with my family asap. We want to work and enjoy the Mediterranean charm and the rich Spanish culture and enrich our lives with Dali, Picasso, Real Madrid , Tapas and Almadovar among the many other attractions. We are already taking Spanish lessons to be able to be immersed in their culture and way of life from day one in Madrid.
However there is a lot of concern here about the Spanish economy in general and safety and security of foreigners in specific. Many reports of violence on an almost daily increasing trend is posing a lot of questions in our mind as to whether this is a good time to be there in Spain with family.
thanks and best regards
Security Concern in Madrid
- 1 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 2 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 3 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 4 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 5 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 6 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 7 Cuenca or Toledo
- 8 Nice
- 9 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 10 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 11 Norway experts needed.
- 12 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 13 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 14 Last monte Paris apartment
- 15 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 16 jungfraujoch mid june
- 17 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 18 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 19 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 20 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 21 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 22 Wimpy's
- 23 HELP stuck in Italy
- 24 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 25 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE