Good to be back after a while.
My company is sending me on a long term assignment to Madrid, Spain. I am very excited about this opportunity and planning to land there with my family asap. We want to work and enjoy the Mediterranean charm and the rich Spanish culture and enrich our lives with Dali, Picasso, Real Madrid , Tapas and Almadovar among the many other attractions. We are already taking Spanish lessons to be able to be immersed in their culture and way of life from day one in Madrid.
However there is a lot of concern here about the Spanish economy in general and safety and security of foreigners in specific. Many reports of violence on an almost daily increasing trend is posing a lot of questions in our mind as to whether this is a good time to be there in Spain with family.
thanks and best regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바다이야기 상어 ◑접속:='kss998.com'
- 2 파라다이스신천지 ▶접-속:“kss998.com“◀
- 3 Valencia, Spain
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 5 비주얼고도리【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안카지노
- 6 월드스타카지노＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인바카라
- 7 세븐카지노＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인바카라
- 8 릴게임빠칭꼬【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인카지노
- 9 다모아바카라「╱≫ ℬℒＫ987。ℤℤ。ＡＭ ≪╱」슈퍼카지노
- 10 카지노사이트＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인바카라
- 11 세븐카지노＼＼【GUGA6。CoM】＼＼온라인바카라
- 12 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 13 Help with basic itinerary
- 14 바다이야기어플 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 15 Parking in Girona
- 16 무료바다이야기게임 ▶ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 17 온라인바다이야기 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 18 Cinqueterre
- 19 Greece and Italy Combo
- 20 Visit to Engand
- 21 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 22 They additionally demonstrate higher demise rates hl12
- 23 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 24 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 25 YIKES!