I have read extensively about the dangers of being ripped off while in Italy. Naturally, keeping passports, money and credit cards secure is a top priority. Do you have any product (combination) recommendations that are both secure and convenient to carry (not awkward)?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 2 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 3 Tour groups
- 4 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 5 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 6 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 7 English Countryside
- 8 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 9 If you had to choose one......
- 10 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 11 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 12 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 13 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 14 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 15 Driving in Italy?
- 16 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 17 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 18 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 19 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 20 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 21 Granada to Madrid
- 22 Croatia
- 23 Croatia trip Planning
- 24 Norway -Trips
- 25 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016