In mid-May, I will be driving from St.Remy to Albi, stopping for a few hours in Carcassone. We will have suitcases in the car and would like directions (or the address/location, for the Michelin on-line route-planner) to secure parking for a visit to La Cite. I assume I will have to park below the La Cite near the funicular. Thanks.
Secure Parking in Carcassone
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 2 LowCountryIslander & Mom Go Back to Italy...A Bologna & Rome Trip Report
- 3 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 4 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 5 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 6 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 7 Spending money in Italy?
- 8 stop in lisboa or not
- 9 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 10 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 11 British English
- 12 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 13 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 14 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 15 Trip to Pyrenees
- 16 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 17 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 18 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 19 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 20 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 21 Brugge photo on Bing
- 22 Questions about the Chateau de Vincennes
- 23 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 24 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 25 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?