In mid-May, I will be driving from St.Remy to Albi, stopping for a few hours in Carcassone. We will have suitcases in the car and would like directions (or the address/location, for the Michelin on-line route-planner) to secure parking for a visit to La Cite. I assume I will have to park below the La Cite near the funicular. Thanks.
Secure Parking in Carcassone
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week European Itinerary
- 2 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 3 Dresden Train Station
- 4 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 5 Family European winter holiday
- 6 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 7 rent car / Munich
- 8 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 9 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 10 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 14 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 15 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 16 Channel Islands
- 17 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 18 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 24 Chambermaid tipping
- 25 TGV and Provence questions