In mid-May, I will be driving from St.Remy to Albi, stopping for a few hours in Carcassone. We will have suitcases in the car and would like directions (or the address/location, for the Michelin on-line route-planner) to secure parking for a visit to La Cite. I assume I will have to park below the La Cite near the funicular. Thanks.
Secure Parking in Carcassone
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 2 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 3 German Rail Twin Pass
- 4 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 5 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 6 ITALO trains need help
- 7 London restaurants
- 8 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 9 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 10 How much luggage?????
- 11 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 12 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 13 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 14 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 15 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 16 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 17 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 18 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 19 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 20 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 21 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 22 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 23 White Villages base?
- 24 10 days to Explore Europe
- 25 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia