In mid-May, I will be driving from St.Remy to Albi, stopping for a few hours in Carcassone. We will have suitcases in the car and would like directions (or the address/location, for the Michelin on-line route-planner) to secure parking for a visit to La Cite. I assume I will have to park below the La Cite near the funicular. Thanks.
Secure Parking in Carcassone
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 2 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 3 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 4 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 5 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 6 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 7 Best neighborhood for Rome?
- 8 Lucerne Switzerland
- 9 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 10 Tipping in the UK
- 11 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 12 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 13 at what point should one get health insurance
- 14 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 15 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 16 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 17 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 18 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 19 How many pairs of shoes would you bring for a EuroTrip?
- 20 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 21 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 22 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 23 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 24 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 25 Greek Islands in October - who's open?