In mid-May, I will be driving from St.Remy to Albi, stopping for a few hours in Carcassone. We will have suitcases in the car and would like directions (or the address/location, for the Michelin on-line route-planner) to secure parking for a visit to La Cite. I assume I will have to park below the La Cite near the funicular. Thanks.
Secure Parking in Carcassone
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 2 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 3 Cell phones
- 4 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 5 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 8 Fashion for larger man?
- 9 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 10 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 11 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 12 We Need a Pact
- 13 Where to go from Brussels?
- 14 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 15 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 16 Prague flea markets
- 17 London neighborhood suggestions
- 18 I need a haircut
- 19 Tipping in Greece
- 20 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 21 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 22 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 25 Travel from Split to Zadar