In mid-May, I will be driving from St.Remy to Albi, stopping for a few hours in Carcassone. We will have suitcases in the car and would like directions (or the address/location, for the Michelin on-line route-planner) to secure parking for a visit to La Cite. I assume I will have to park below the La Cite near the funicular. Thanks.
Secure Parking in Carcassone
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 2 Trains in Europe
- 3 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 4 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 5 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 6 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 7 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 8 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 9 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 10 Netherlands and others
- 11 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 12 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 13 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 14 Raining in rome
- 15 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 16 Italian Lakes
- 17 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 18 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 19 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 20 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 21 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 22 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 23 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 24 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 25 Eleanor's Pages