In mid-May, I will be driving from St.Remy to Albi, stopping for a few hours in Carcassone. We will have suitcases in the car and would like directions (or the address/location, for the Michelin on-line route-planner) to secure parking for a visit to La Cite. I assume I will have to park below the La Cite near the funicular. Thanks.
Secure Parking in Carcassone
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 2 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 3 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 4 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 5 1 week Tuscany in November
- 6 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 7 White Christmas
- 8 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 9 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 10 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 11 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 12 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 13 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 14 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 15 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 16 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 17 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 18 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 19 Gift for French business associate
- 20 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 21 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 22 Scotland Votes "No"
- 23 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 24 Bodrum to instanbul
- 25 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days