In mid-May, I will be driving from St.Remy to Albi, stopping for a few hours in Carcassone. We will have suitcases in the car and would like directions (or the address/location, for the Michelin on-line route-planner) to secure parking for a visit to La Cite. I assume I will have to park below the La Cite near the funicular. Thanks.
Secure Parking in Carcassone
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 2 Travel by train in Poland?
- 3 Florence/Venice/Tuscany driving vacation
- 4 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 5 DVD players in France
- 6 Freising or Erding?
- 7 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 8 Travelling to Croatia - Do I need to book accommodation
- 9 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 10 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 11 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 12 Shipping Suitcases from Ireland to Canada
- 13 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 14 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 15 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 16 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 17 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 18 Airb2b in Paris
- 19 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 20 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 21 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 22 UK with Kids
- 23 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 24 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 25 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)