In mid-May, I will be driving from St.Remy to Albi, stopping for a few hours in Carcassone. We will have suitcases in the car and would like directions (or the address/location, for the Michelin on-line route-planner) to secure parking for a visit to La Cite. I assume I will have to park below the La Cite near the funicular. Thanks.
Secure Parking in Carcassone
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay in Venice
- 2 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?
- 3 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 4 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 5 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 6 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 7 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 8 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 9 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 12 Questions for Paris residents
- 13 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 14 Mont St. Michele?
- 15 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 16 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 17 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 18 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 19 Venice - apartment??????
- 20 12 days in italy help
- 21 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 22 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 23 Is Easter week 2015 too early for Keukenhof garden?
- 24 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 25 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?