In mid-May, I will be driving from St.Remy to Albi, stopping for a few hours in Carcassone. We will have suitcases in the car and would like directions (or the address/location, for the Michelin on-line route-planner) to secure parking for a visit to La Cite. I assume I will have to park below the La Cite near the funicular. Thanks.
Secure Parking in Carcassone
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In the movie "Roman Holiday..."
- 2 Authentic czech food
- 3 Advice for Seville in September, especially for the Bienale de flamenco?
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 6 Switzerland travel in December
- 7 Ireland Itinerary - feedback requested
- 8 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 9 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 10 Decision time...
- 11 Be careful in Vienna
- 12 Italy - unusually so
- 13 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 14 Spain in November
- 15 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 16 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 17 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 18 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 19 About cars in Austria
- 20 England/EPL family vacation
- 21 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 22 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 23 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 24 Never To Return
- 25 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3