In mid-May, I will be driving from St.Remy to Albi, stopping for a few hours in Carcassone. We will have suitcases in the car and would like directions (or the address/location, for the Michelin on-line route-planner) to secure parking for a visit to La Cite. I assume I will have to park below the La Cite near the funicular. Thanks.
Secure Parking in Carcassone
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 2 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 3 Giverny in early October?
- 4 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 5 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 6 Interested In Coach Passes
- 7 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 8 Air France strike
- 9 Voltage in UK and France
- 10 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 11 Two Days in Prague
- 12 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 13 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 14 Schengen Visa
- 15 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 16 Alterations to night trains routes
- 17 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 18 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 19 london in 2.5 days
- 20 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 21 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 22 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 23 London GTG late September?
- 24 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 25 Florence Hotel Advice