I am travelling to Iceland with a friend, and we are quite adventurous. What are some of the secrets of Iceland that no ones knows about and how we can partake in the activity? What are some Icelandic traditions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 2 Paris to Italy
- 3 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 4 Iceland early december visit
- 5 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 6 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 8 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 9 Spanish Medical Providers
- 10 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 11 Italy Car Scam
- 12 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 13 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 14 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 15 Barcelona alternative
- 16 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 17 Frankfurt to UK
- 18 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 19 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 20 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 21 God Save the Queen?
- 22 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 23 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 24 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 25 9 Days in Spain