I am travelling to Iceland with a friend, and we are quite adventurous. What are some of the secrets of Iceland that no ones knows about and how we can partake in the activity? What are some Icelandic traditions?
Secrets of Iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 2 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 3 Too many Trip Reports
- 4 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 5 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 6 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 7 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 8 Hotels that we found special
- 9 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 10 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 11 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 14 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 15 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 16 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 17 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 18 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 19 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 22 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 23 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 24 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 25 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later