I am travelling to Iceland with a friend, and we are quite adventurous. What are some of the secrets of Iceland that no ones knows about and how we can partake in the activity? What are some Icelandic traditions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 2 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 3 Paris Metro
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 A good book!!
- 6 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 7 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 8 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 9 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 10 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 11 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 12 If you had to choose one......
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 15 CDG airport and connection time
- 16 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 17 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 18 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 19 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 20 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 23 getting to CDG
- 24 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 25 Stop between Umbria and Firenze