Spending two weeks in Sardinia in early October, the first week of which will be in Pula/Chia area with some trips to Cagliari.
We are still trying to finalise the second week. As we are flying out of Alghero, we were planning on staying somewhere up in that area, which would excompass enough worthwhile attractions like Bosa, Alghero itself and La Pelosa beach (we would have a car). However, the east coast also seems to beautiful (Orosei, Cala Ganone etc) and while it is not ideal for our flight home I am guessing we can just drive to Alghero from this area on the morning of our flight if needs be.
Would anyone have a clear preference for either of these areas?
- Nice, authentic food;
- Villages/towns that have at least some action going on at night (it's perfectly ok if it's not Ibiza levels of action);
- Some day trip possibilities like ruins or walks we could do.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UNITED :YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SU*PP0RT
- 2 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 3 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 4 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 5 3 days solo in London
- 6 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 Chania
- 9 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 10 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 11 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 12 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 13 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 14 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 15 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 16 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 17 Hotels in Turin
- 18 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 19 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 20 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 23 Help on ancient history route
- 24 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 25 Now to Madrid