Spending two weeks in Sardinia in early October, the first week of which will be in Pula/Chia area with some trips to Cagliari.
We are still trying to finalise the second week. As we are flying out of Alghero, we were planning on staying somewhere up in that area, which would excompass enough worthwhile attractions like Bosa, Alghero itself and La Pelosa beach (we would have a car). However, the east coast also seems to beautiful (Orosei, Cala Ganone etc) and while it is not ideal for our flight home I am guessing we can just drive to Alghero from this area on the morning of our flight if needs be.
Would anyone have a clear preference for either of these areas?
- Nice, authentic food;
- Villages/towns that have at least some action going on at night (it's perfectly ok if it's not Ibiza levels of action);
- Some day trip possibilities like ruins or walks we could do.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG airport and connection time
- 2 Switzerland
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 4 days itinerary for France
- 5 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 6 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 7 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 8 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 9 If you had to choose one......
- 10 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 11 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 12 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 13 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 14 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 15 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 16 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 17 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 18 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 21 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 22 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 23 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 24 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 25 More earthquakes in central Italy