Spending two weeks in Sardinia in early October, the first week of which will be in Pula/Chia area with some trips to Cagliari.
We are still trying to finalise the second week. As we are flying out of Alghero, we were planning on staying somewhere up in that area, which would excompass enough worthwhile attractions like Bosa, Alghero itself and La Pelosa beach (we would have a car). However, the east coast also seems to beautiful (Orosei, Cala Ganone etc) and while it is not ideal for our flight home I am guessing we can just drive to Alghero from this area on the morning of our flight if needs be.
Would anyone have a clear preference for either of these areas?
- Nice, authentic food;
- Villages/towns that have at least some action going on at night (it's perfectly ok if it's not Ibiza levels of action);
- Some day trip possibilities like ruins or walks we could do.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 2 http://www.supplementscombined.com/lean-xplode/
- 3 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 4 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 5 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 6 A few more questions about Brittany
- 7 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 8 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 9 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 10 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 11 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 12 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 13 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 14 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 15 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 16 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 19 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 20 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 21 4 days each in London and Paris
- 22 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 23 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 24 Switzerland in September
- 25 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps