Spending two weeks in Sardinia in early October, the first week of which will be in Pula/Chia area with some trips to Cagliari.
We are still trying to finalise the second week. As we are flying out of Alghero, we were planning on staying somewhere up in that area, which would excompass enough worthwhile attractions like Bosa, Alghero itself and La Pelosa beach (we would have a car). However, the east coast also seems to beautiful (Orosei, Cala Ganone etc) and while it is not ideal for our flight home I am guessing we can just drive to Alghero from this area on the morning of our flight if needs be.
Would anyone have a clear preference for either of these areas?
- Nice, authentic food;
- Villages/towns that have at least some action going on at night (it's perfectly ok if it's not Ibiza levels of action);
- Some day trip possibilities like ruins or walks we could do.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Azores
- 2 Short Trip in July
- 3 바카라카지노→[强( AO236。TK )强]←슈퍼카지노바카라카지노
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 6 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 7 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 8 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 11 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 12 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 13 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 14 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 15 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 Sim Card Options
- 18 Greek Islands (small)
- 19 38 Days in Paris
- 20 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 21 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 22 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 23 Day trip ideas
- 24 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 25 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card