Spending two weeks in Sardinia in early October, the first week of which will be in Pula/Chia area with some trips to Cagliari.
We are still trying to finalise the second week. As we are flying out of Alghero, we were planning on staying somewhere up in that area, which would excompass enough worthwhile attractions like Bosa, Alghero itself and La Pelosa beach (we would have a car). However, the east coast also seems to beautiful (Orosei, Cala Ganone etc) and while it is not ideal for our flight home I am guessing we can just drive to Alghero from this area on the morning of our flight if needs be.
Would anyone have a clear preference for either of these areas?
- Nice, authentic food;
- Villages/towns that have at least some action going on at night (it's perfectly ok if it's not Ibiza levels of action);
- Some day trip possibilities like ruins or walks we could do.
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 9 days in London
- 4 Lyon
- 5 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 6 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 7 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Santorini lodging
- 10 Milan private guide
- 11 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 12 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 15 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 16 Italian lakes
- 17 Ronda Wine/biking
- 18 What do after Bernia Express?
- 19 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 20 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 21 Self drive tour companies
- 22 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 23 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 24 Ischia
- 25 Germany family road trip help!