I've already booked a flight for my family (2 adults and 2 kids 4 and 8). We will arive in berly July 11 and leave from Luxembourg City August 4. The initial plan was to make a trip around Germany (Berlin, Nuremberg region, Salzbourg, Munich and the Rhein valley), Now i'm not sure that is gonna be really fun for us. I already know that Germany was severely damaged during WWII but I now think that I will find nit enough things too see from historical perspective (all is rebuilt and not original). Also, I'm affraid of my kids being bire by thé whole trip.
I've also stumble on post where people ask to choose between Germany and Italy and everyone choose the later option. At first i've leaved Italy (and Spain) out because of the heat, but now i've read that germany can be very hot too.
Can someone make a quick itiniary which could please our family (mix of history, good food, fun for kids) without being too expensive ? 2 friends of mine cant believe that we go In Europe to stay only in germany for whole 26 days. We already been to poland and Czech Republic 10 years ago.
help me, i'm in kind of desespair...And cancel our flight isn't possible !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 2 London Hotels
- 3 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 4 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 5 Amsterdam hotels
- 6 Brugge hotel help
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 9 Denmark or Sweden?
- 10 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 11 Old European currency
- 12 Europe itinerary questions
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 16 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 Back from Paris
- 19 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 20 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 21 1 month in Europe
- 22 Paris hotels
- 23 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 24 10 days in Paris and......
- 25 Last minute (next week) London GTG?