I've already booked a flight for my family (2 adults and 2 kids 4 and 8). We will arive in berly July 11 and leave from Luxembourg City August 4. The initial plan was to make a trip around Germany (Berlin, Nuremberg region, Salzbourg, Munich and the Rhein valley), Now i'm not sure that is gonna be really fun for us. I already know that Germany was severely damaged during WWII but I now think that I will find nit enough things too see from historical perspective (all is rebuilt and not original). Also, I'm affraid of my kids being bire by thé whole trip.
I've also stumble on post where people ask to choose between Germany and Italy and everyone choose the later option. At first i've leaved Italy (and Spain) out because of the heat, but now i've read that germany can be very hot too.
Can someone make a quick itiniary which could please our family (mix of history, good food, fun for kids) without being too expensive ? 2 friends of mine cant believe that we go In Europe to stay only in germany for whole 26 days. We already been to poland and Czech Republic 10 years ago.
help me, i'm in kind of desespair...And cancel our flight isn't possible !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 help with Italy itinerary
- 2 Scotland and London 21 days
- 3 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 4 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 5 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 6 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 7 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 8 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 9 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 10 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Venice
- 13 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 14 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 15 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 16 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 19 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 20 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 21 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 22 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 Capri in July
- 25 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...