I've already booked a flight for my family (2 adults and 2 kids 4 and 8). We will arive in berly July 11 and leave from Luxembourg City August 4. The initial plan was to make a trip around Germany (Berlin, Nuremberg region, Salzbourg, Munich and the Rhein valley), Now i'm not sure that is gonna be really fun for us. I already know that Germany was severely damaged during WWII but I now think that I will find nit enough things too see from historical perspective (all is rebuilt and not original). Also, I'm affraid of my kids being bire by thé whole trip.
I've also stumble on post where people ask to choose between Germany and Italy and everyone choose the later option. At first i've leaved Italy (and Spain) out because of the heat, but now i've read that germany can be very hot too.
Can someone make a quick itiniary which could please our family (mix of history, good food, fun for kids) without being too expensive ? 2 friends of mine cant believe that we go In Europe to stay only in germany for whole 26 days. We already been to poland and Czech Republic 10 years ago.
help me, i'm in kind of desespair...And cancel our flight isn't possible !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Grains You Requirement To Lose Weight !
- 2 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 3 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 4 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 5 Shoes in Scotland
- 6 Engadine Valley help
- 7 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 8 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 9 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 10 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 11 Naples, Italy
- 12 Ireland in April
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 15 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 16 French restaurants
- 17 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 18 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 19 Tuscany 6 nights
- 20 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 21 Ireland travel passport question
- 22 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 23 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 24 Planning a European Trip
- 25 France & Italy, May or June