We are expecting a baby and are heading out to Belgium next week.
I was wondering if there are stores that re-sell kids stuff (toys, clothing, gears, etc) still in great conditions and with good brands?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advance purchase tickets for Seville??
- 2 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 3 Umbria and Piedmont
- 4 Norway Fjords
- 5 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 6 I need a practice room! (piano)
- 7 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 8 5 day home base between Venice and Florence with Teenage boys?
- 9 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 10 Train/rental car questions Milan-Bolzano
- 11 Bootcut jeans
- 12 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 13 Car and Driver in Italy
- 14 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 15 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 16 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 17 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 18 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 19 Dijon: The Best/Most Memorable In Your Opinion
- 20 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 21 Car rental insurance woes
- 22 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 23 Where to spend how much time in Belgium
- 24 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 25 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
(Second hand) Kids store in Antwerp, Gent, Bruges or Brussels?