We are expecting a baby and are heading out to Belgium next week.
I was wondering if there are stores that re-sell kids stuff (toys, clothing, gears, etc) still in great conditions and with good brands?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Football Tickets - Athens
- 2 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 3 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 4 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 5 Salzburg itinerary review
- 6 Positano or Sorrento?
- 7 13 nights in switzerland
- 8 Munich itinerary review
- 9 Earthquake near Naples
- 10 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 11 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 12 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 13 Globus Iberian Tour
- 14 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 15 3nights in Venice
- 16 Paris in November
- 17 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 18 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 19 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 20 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 21 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 22 Last minute trip to Capri
- 23 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 24 Budapest to Kosice
- 25 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
(Second hand) Kids store in Antwerp, Gent, Bruges or Brussels?