We are expecting a baby and are heading out to Belgium next week.
I was wondering if there are stores that re-sell kids stuff (toys, clothing, gears, etc) still in great conditions and with good brands?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 2 Holiday Itinerary
- 3 Itinerary Help!
- 4 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 5 Visiting the Black Forest
- 6 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 7 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 8 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 9 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 10 France to stop making foie grois
- 11 Barcelona to Morocco
- 12 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 13 Greece itinerary ideas
- 14 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 15 Ireland driving itinerary
- 16 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 17 Should I speculate?
- 18 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 19 Itinerary help please!
- 20 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 21 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 22 Day trips from Uzes
- 23 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 24 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 25 Croatia couples itinerary
(Second hand) Kids store in Antwerp, Gent, Bruges or Brussels?