We are expecting a baby and are heading out to Belgium next week.
I was wondering if there are stores that re-sell kids stuff (toys, clothing, gears, etc) still in great conditions and with good brands?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 2 What Greek islands should I visit
- 3 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 4 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 5 than no further Alpha Man comfy
- 6 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 7 Beaches in Southern France
- 8 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 9 cell phone companys
- 10 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 11 italy itinerary
- 12 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 13 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 14 Local markets in Italy
- 15 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 16 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 17 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 18 Where in Paris?
- 19 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 20 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 21 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 22 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 23 Guides - Matera
- 24 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 25 Trip Report Crete May 2016
(Second hand) Kids store in Antwerp, Gent, Bruges or Brussels?