We are expecting a baby and are heading out to Belgium next week.
I was wondering if there are stores that re-sell kids stuff (toys, clothing, gears, etc) still in great conditions and with good brands?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 2 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 3 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 4 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 5 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 6 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 7 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 8 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 9 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 10 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 11 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 12 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 13 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 14 Scotland in December
- 15 10 days in London in early December
- 16 Iceland
- 17 Greece
- 18 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 19 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 20 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 21 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 22 Berlin to ?
- 23 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 24 tickets for Wimbledon
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
(Second hand) Kids store in Antwerp, Gent, Bruges or Brussels?