Anyone know how we would get second hand bikes in Amsterdam (just for fun riding, nothing fancy or specific. More so just wanting to have bikes while we are there)? I imagine there are plenty of options but not sure how to go about it. Do they have an online kijiji equivalent? or a Goodwill store? Thanks in advance for your help.
second hand bikes in Holland (Rotterdam or Amsterdam)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 2 7 days in Greece
- 3 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 4 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 5 Reims for a day
- 6 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 7 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 8 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 9 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 10 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 11 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 12 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 13 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 14 Toulouse and beyond -
- 15 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 16 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 17 Vienna highlights
- 18 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 19 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 20 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 21 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 22 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 23 Seville hotels
- 24 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 25 Italy