Anyone know how we would get second hand bikes in Amsterdam (just for fun riding, nothing fancy or specific. More so just wanting to have bikes while we are there)? I imagine there are plenty of options but not sure how to go about it. Do they have an online kijiji equivalent? or a Goodwill store? Thanks in advance for your help.
second hand bikes in Holland (Rotterdam or Amsterdam)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 nearby cities to london
- 2 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 3 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 6 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 7 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 8 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 9 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 10 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 11 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 12 Porto -City Break
- 13 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 14 Prague - Tram #22
- 15 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 22 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 23 London hotel
- 24 A drive in Europe
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days