Musings on another upcoming trip to Paris, this time, in December with some new friends!
I'm doing some readings (when am I not, actually...) and am thinking of a theme around visiting places/buildings from different eras, and probably "by era" for each outing. "Midnight in Paris" was also an inspiration, but this doesn't have to be a quest to find all the MiP venues. Granted, I know when you are in Paris you are completely surrounded by all various eras, but this theme would bring a little order to that. Photography figures highly into this, of course.
I'm also thinking of expanding on my previous "Paris by Color" sets of photos, but that's more of a found treasure kind of outing rather than a real plan. Here is that link, in case you would like to see it:
So, for anyone who cares to join in, what do you think, and do you have any favorites from different eras to visit when you are there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 2 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 3 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 4 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 5 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 6 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 7 Germany in December Trip Report
- 8 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 9 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 10 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 11 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 12 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 13 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 14 Planning a European Trip
- 15 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 16 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 17 Italy for Christmas Week
- 18 train or plane
- 19 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 20 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 21 Norway Itinerary
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 24 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 25 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
Second Empire Paris... Belle Epoque Paris.. 1920s Paris...