Musings on another upcoming trip to Paris, this time, in December with some new friends!
I'm doing some readings (when am I not, actually...) and am thinking of a theme around visiting places/buildings from different eras, and probably "by era" for each outing. "Midnight in Paris" was also an inspiration, but this doesn't have to be a quest to find all the MiP venues. Granted, I know when you are in Paris you are completely surrounded by all various eras, but this theme would bring a little order to that. Photography figures highly into this, of course.
I'm also thinking of expanding on my previous "Paris by Color" sets of photos, but that's more of a found treasure kind of outing rather than a real plan. Here is that link, in case you would like to see it:
So, for anyone who cares to join in, what do you think, and do you have any favorites from different eras to visit when you are there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 2 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/zyntix/
- 3 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 4 http://top10sideeffects.com/hl12-supplement/
- 5 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Montserrat Express
- 8 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 9 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 10 International drivers permit
- 11 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 12 Places to stop/stay?
- 13 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 14 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 15 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 16 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 17 ATM help
- 18 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 19 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 20 Visit to Sardinia
- 21 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 22 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 23 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 24 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 25 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
Second Empire Paris... Belle Epoque Paris.. 1920s Paris...