Musings on another upcoming trip to Paris, this time, in December with some new friends!
I'm doing some readings (when am I not, actually...) and am thinking of a theme around visiting places/buildings from different eras, and probably "by era" for each outing. "Midnight in Paris" was also an inspiration, but this doesn't have to be a quest to find all the MiP venues. Granted, I know when you are in Paris you are completely surrounded by all various eras, but this theme would bring a little order to that. Photography figures highly into this, of course.
I'm also thinking of expanding on my previous "Paris by Color" sets of photos, but that's more of a found treasure kind of outing rather than a real plan. Here is that link, in case you would like to see it:
So, for anyone who cares to join in, what do you think, and do you have any favorites from different eras to visit when you are there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 2 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 3 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 4 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 5 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 6 Rome or Venice first
- 7 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 8 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 9 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 10 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 11 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 12 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 13 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 14 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 15 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 16 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 17 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 18 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 19 3 day trip to iceland
- 20 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 21 Alitala
- 22 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 23 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
Second Empire Paris... Belle Epoque Paris.. 1920s Paris...