Musings on another upcoming trip to Paris, this time, in December with some new friends!
I'm doing some readings (when am I not, actually...) and am thinking of a theme around visiting places/buildings from different eras, and probably "by era" for each outing. "Midnight in Paris" was also an inspiration, but this doesn't have to be a quest to find all the MiP venues. Granted, I know when you are in Paris you are completely surrounded by all various eras, but this theme would bring a little order to that. Photography figures highly into this, of course.
I'm also thinking of expanding on my previous "Paris by Color" sets of photos, but that's more of a found treasure kind of outing rather than a real plan. Here is that link, in case you would like to see it:
So, for anyone who cares to join in, what do you think, and do you have any favorites from different eras to visit when you are there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 2 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 3 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 4 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 5 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 6 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 7 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 8 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 9 French immersion courses in France
- 10 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 11 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 12 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 13 Italy in a week
- 14 France: Perigord - Interesting Article
- 15 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 18 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 19 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 20 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 21 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 22 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 23 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 24 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 25 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
Second Empire Paris... Belle Epoque Paris.. 1920s Paris...