Musings on another upcoming trip to Paris, this time, in December with some new friends!
I'm doing some readings (when am I not, actually...) and am thinking of a theme around visiting places/buildings from different eras, and probably "by era" for each outing. "Midnight in Paris" was also an inspiration, but this doesn't have to be a quest to find all the MiP venues. Granted, I know when you are in Paris you are completely surrounded by all various eras, but this theme would bring a little order to that. Photography figures highly into this, of course.
I'm also thinking of expanding on my previous "Paris by Color" sets of photos, but that's more of a found treasure kind of outing rather than a real plan. Here is that link, in case you would like to see it:
So, for anyone who cares to join in, what do you think, and do you have any favorites from different eras to visit when you are there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 2 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 5 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 6 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 7 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 Trip Ideas
- 10 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 11 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 12 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 13 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 16 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 17 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 18 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 19 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 24 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 25 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
Second Empire Paris... Belle Epoque Paris.. 1920s Paris...