Musings on another upcoming trip to Paris, this time, in December with some new friends!
I'm doing some readings (when am I not, actually...) and am thinking of a theme around visiting places/buildings from different eras, and probably "by era" for each outing. "Midnight in Paris" was also an inspiration, but this doesn't have to be a quest to find all the MiP venues. Granted, I know when you are in Paris you are completely surrounded by all various eras, but this theme would bring a little order to that. Photography figures highly into this, of course.
I'm also thinking of expanding on my previous "Paris by Color" sets of photos, but that's more of a found treasure kind of outing rather than a real plan. Here is that link, in case you would like to see it:
So, for anyone who cares to join in, what do you think, and do you have any favorites from different eras to visit when you are there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.k) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPP
- 2 AVG@ Antivirus CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech SUPP0RT CARE
- 3 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 4 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 5 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 6 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 7 Studying art in English in venice
- 8 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 9 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 10 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 Trogir or Split
- 13 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 14 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 15 Scotland
- 16 Hotels in Turin
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 19 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 20 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 21 Istria in two days
- 22 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 23 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 24 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
Second Empire Paris... Belle Epoque Paris.. 1920s Paris...