I am looking to book tickets on an ICE train. But I was wondering if I could details on better seats. Have to take 2nd class so is the 2 seats by themselves the best or the ones that face each other with the table better?
Seating on Trains
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 2 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 3 Budget for 3 Month's
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 6 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 7 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 8 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 9 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 10 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 11 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 12 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 13 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 14 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 15 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 16 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 17 21 Days in Central Europe
- 18 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 19 London 2nd time around
- 20 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 21 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 22 London visit
- 23 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 24 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 25 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague