I am looking to book tickets on an ICE train. But I was wondering if I could details on better seats. Have to take 2nd class so is the 2 seats by themselves the best or the ones that face each other with the table better?
Seating on Trains
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 2 Theater in London
- 3 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 4 How to make this adventure work?
- 5 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 6 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 7 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 8 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 9 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 10 where to stay in Germany
- 11 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 12 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 13 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 14 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 15 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 16 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 17 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 18 Majorca - where to stay?
- 19 Basel - Day Trip
- 20 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 21 Spending money in Italy?
- 22 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 23 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 24 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 25 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language