I am looking to book tickets on an ICE train. But I was wondering if I could details on better seats. Have to take 2nd class so is the 2 seats by themselves the best or the ones that face each other with the table better?
Seating on Trains
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 2 Recommendation for one day trip from Cortona for first timers
- 3 Base for walking in Ireland.
- 4 Garmisch
- 5 Take Your Geese Home When You Leave
- 6 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 7 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 8 Floating the Gorge!!!
- 9 Greek Island honeymoon
- 10 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 11 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 12 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 13 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 14 Portugal with children
- 15 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 16 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 17 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 18 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 19 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 20 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 21 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 22 drive how far from GLA first day?
- 23 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 24 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 25 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One