I am looking to book tickets on an ICE train. But I was wondering if I could details on better seats. Have to take 2nd class so is the 2 seats by themselves the best or the ones that face each other with the table better?
Seating on Trains
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 2 Three ferries to Mull
- 3 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 6 American Express
- 7 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 8 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 9 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 12 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 13 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 14 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 15 Story of the German Christmas star
- 16 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 17 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 20 Airport ATMs
- 21 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 22 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 23 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 24 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 25 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France