I am looking to book tickets on an ICE train. But I was wondering if I could details on better seats. Have to take 2nd class so is the 2 seats by themselves the best or the ones that face each other with the table better?
Seating on Trains
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 2 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 5 Question on France travel
- 6 Ireland or Scotland
- 7 Cruise the River Shannon
- 8 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 9 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 10 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 11 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 12 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 13 Autumn in Paris
- 14 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 15 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 16 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 17 Italy and Croatia
- 18 St Germain
- 19 Where to go in France mid July?
- 20 trip to norway
- 21 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 22 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 23 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 24 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 25 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks