I am looking to book tickets on an ICE train. But I was wondering if I could details on better seats. Have to take 2nd class so is the 2 seats by themselves the best or the ones that face each other with the table better?
Seating on Trains
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 2 Best beach town in Italy?
- 3 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 4 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 5 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 6 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 7 I dream of Europe
- 8 A Greek sojourn
- 9 Italy in October 2015
- 10 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 11 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 12 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 13 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 14 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 15 Halloween in Paris
- 16 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 17 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 18 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 19 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 20 London Trip Travel
- 21 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 22 Itinerary 20 days
- 23 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 24 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 25 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris