I am looking to book tickets on an ICE train. But I was wondering if I could details on better seats. Have to take 2nd class so is the 2 seats by themselves the best or the ones that face each other with the table better?
Seating on Trains
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 2 Gift for French business associate
- 3 Scotland Votes "No"
- 4 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 5 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 6 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 7 1 week Tuscany in November
- 8 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 9 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 10 Sunny September Trip Report
- 11 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 12 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 13 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 14 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 19 Gtg San Antonio
- 20 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 21 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 22 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 23 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 24 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 25 Help please! Value lodging in Italy