My friends and I are travelling from Germany to Paris to Osnabruck. I thought it would be best to each purchase our own ticket and reservation, When I buy a ticket through each site, am I automatically getting a seat reservation? And if that is true, do I actually get a real seat assignment? Just trying to figure if my friends and I will be allowed to sit together if we do not book at the same time?
seat reservations on fast trains
- 1 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 2 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 3 Stonehenge
- 4 Transportation for 7 ladies from Marais apartment to only airport
- 5 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 6 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 7 Yet another train question......
- 8 Getting the best our of Europe
- 9 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 10 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 11 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 12 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 13 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 14 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 15 Reichstag tickets
- 16 Paris Ticket t+
- 17 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 18 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 19 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 20 One week in Norway
- 21 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 22 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 23 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 24 Am I too fat too travel?
- 25 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?