We have plans to leave Amsterdam on 23rd May and go to Paris. We wanted to divide the journey and enjoy Brussels on the way. We were thinking of taking the intercity train from Amsterdam to Brussels (in the morning), enjoying Brussels for a couple of hours, and then heading to Paris CDG Airport train station by TGV train (in the evening).
We have bought a rail-pass and would need reservation on the TGV train. But the raileurope charges lot of fees for doing a simple reservation, and plus TGV reservations have no email way of delivering the reservations, and since there are just 20 days left before we leave, we would ideally prefer email, and not having to wait for it to come in the mail.
So we were wondering if anyone knew how busy these TGV trains are? and if we really need a reservation from here? or can we do the reservation the day we land in Amsterdam (21st May)? Any other options on booking these reservations?
FYI - we are trying to avoid Thaly's as the reservation for Thaly's is $59 even after you have the railpass.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 중계 ▶ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 3 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 4 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 5 Milan and Lake Como
- 6 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 9 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 10 One week in Europe
- 11 Budapest to Kosice
- 12 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 13 Venice in October... by myself! (Please advise.)
- 14 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 15 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 16 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 17 Munich itinerary review
- 18 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 19 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 20 Switzerland in September
- 21 Where to eat in Rome?
- 22 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 23 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 24 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 25 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
Seat reservation on Brussels to Paris CDG Airport TGV train