We have plans to leave Amsterdam on 23rd May and go to Paris. We wanted to divide the journey and enjoy Brussels on the way. We were thinking of taking the intercity train from Amsterdam to Brussels (in the morning), enjoying Brussels for a couple of hours, and then heading to Paris CDG Airport train station by TGV train (in the evening).
We have bought a rail-pass and would need reservation on the TGV train. But the raileurope charges lot of fees for doing a simple reservation, and plus TGV reservations have no email way of delivering the reservations, and since there are just 20 days left before we leave, we would ideally prefer email, and not having to wait for it to come in the mail.
So we were wondering if anyone knew how busy these TGV trains are? and if we really need a reservation from here? or can we do the reservation the day we land in Amsterdam (21st May)? Any other options on booking these reservations?
FYI - we are trying to avoid Thaly's as the reservation for Thaly's is $59 even after you have the railpass.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 3 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 cell plan ?
- 6 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 7 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 8 Best daypack ?
- 9 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 12 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 13 Best layover option
- 14 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 15 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 16 Iceland car rental agencies
- 17 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 18 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 19 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 20 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 21 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 22 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 23 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 24 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 25 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
Seat reservation on Brussels to Paris CDG Airport TGV train