Thru Travelocity, I purchased round trip tickets - Newark-Rome-Naples and back.
The Travelocity documentation states that seat assignments are 'made at the airport'. I'd like to try to get seats a little earlier than the day of departure. I looked on the Alitalia site, found nothing. I emailed the airlines about 2 weeks ago, and have heard nothing. Does anyone have any experience/suggestions on how to select seats ahead of time? (I'm not leaving until September. I know that it is VERY far in the future, but I'd like to know how to do it and when to do it)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Italy
- 2 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 3 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 4 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 5 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 8 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 9 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 10 Barcelona alternative
- 11 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 12 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 13 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 14 Road trip with our dog
- 15 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 16 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 17 Driving through Paris
- 18 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 19 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 20 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 21 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 22 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 23 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 24 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 25 Lisbon