Thru Travelocity, I purchased round trip tickets - Newark-Rome-Naples and back.
The Travelocity documentation states that seat assignments are 'made at the airport'. I'd like to try to get seats a little earlier than the day of departure. I looked on the Alitalia site, found nothing. I emailed the airlines about 2 weeks ago, and have heard nothing. Does anyone have any experience/suggestions on how to select seats ahead of time? (I'm not leaving until September. I know that it is VERY far in the future, but I'd like to know how to do it and when to do it)
Seat assignment on Alitalia Airlines?
- 1 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 2 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 3 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 4 Channel Islands
- 5 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 6 2 Week European Itinerary
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 9 Dresden Train Station
- 10 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 11 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 12 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 13 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 14 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 17 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 18 Chambermaid tipping
- 19 TGV and Provence questions
- 20 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 21 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 Family European winter holiday
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France