Thru Travelocity, I purchased round trip tickets - Newark-Rome-Naples and back.
The Travelocity documentation states that seat assignments are 'made at the airport'. I'd like to try to get seats a little earlier than the day of departure. I looked on the Alitalia site, found nothing. I emailed the airlines about 2 weeks ago, and have heard nothing. Does anyone have any experience/suggestions on how to select seats ahead of time? (I'm not leaving until September. I know that it is VERY far in the future, but I'd like to know how to do it and when to do it)
Seat assignment on Alitalia Airlines?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel with Teens
- 2 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 3 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 4 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 5 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 Reims for a day
- 8 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 9 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 10 I think this is a scam!
- 11 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 12 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 13 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 14 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 15 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 16 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 17 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 18 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 19 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 20 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 21 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 22 What are the best places to see in England
- 23 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 24 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 25 Traveling with a guide in Turkey