Thru Travelocity, I purchased round trip tickets - Newark-Rome-Naples and back.
The Travelocity documentation states that seat assignments are 'made at the airport'. I'd like to try to get seats a little earlier than the day of departure. I looked on the Alitalia site, found nothing. I emailed the airlines about 2 weeks ago, and have heard nothing. Does anyone have any experience/suggestions on how to select seats ahead of time? (I'm not leaving until September. I know that it is VERY far in the future, but I'd like to know how to do it and when to do it)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 2 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 3 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 4 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 5 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 6 A few more questions about Brittany
- 7 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 8 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 9 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 10 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 11 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 12 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 13 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 14 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 15 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 18 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 19 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 20 4 days each in London and Paris
- 21 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 22 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 23 Switzerland in September
- 24 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 25 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....