Thru Travelocity, I purchased round trip tickets - Newark-Rome-Naples and back.
The Travelocity documentation states that seat assignments are 'made at the airport'. I'd like to try to get seats a little earlier than the day of departure. I looked on the Alitalia site, found nothing. I emailed the airlines about 2 weeks ago, and have heard nothing. Does anyone have any experience/suggestions on how to select seats ahead of time? (I'm not leaving until September. I know that it is VERY far in the future, but I'd like to know how to do it and when to do it)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 2 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 3 From London to Paris to US
- 4 Greece Itinerary
- 5 Naples or Genoa
- 6 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 7 Greece Experts
- 8 Rome to Positano
- 9 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 10 Itinerary help please!
- 11 Ireland driving itinerary
- 12 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 13 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 16 Germany and Austria trip report
- 17 Manchester on derby weekend
- 18 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 19 France to stop making foie grois
- 20 Laundry - Ireland?
- 21 Visiting the Black Forest
- 22 http://x4up.org/vitalpeak-xt/
- 23 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 24 Dover queues
- 25 Puglia