Thru Travelocity, I purchased round trip tickets - Newark-Rome-Naples and back.
The Travelocity documentation states that seat assignments are 'made at the airport'. I'd like to try to get seats a little earlier than the day of departure. I looked on the Alitalia site, found nothing. I emailed the airlines about 2 weeks ago, and have heard nothing. Does anyone have any experience/suggestions on how to select seats ahead of time? (I'm not leaving until September. I know that it is VERY far in the future, but I'd like to know how to do it and when to do it)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 3 If you had to choose one......
- 4 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 5 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 6 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 7 getting to CDG
- 8 Towersey, London
- 9 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 10 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 11 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 17 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 18 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 19 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 20 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 21 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 22 Amalfi Coast help
- 23 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 24 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 25 Ireland in April