Thru Travelocity, I purchased round trip tickets - Newark-Rome-Naples and back.
The Travelocity documentation states that seat assignments are 'made at the airport'. I'd like to try to get seats a little earlier than the day of departure. I looked on the Alitalia site, found nothing. I emailed the airlines about 2 weeks ago, and have heard nothing. Does anyone have any experience/suggestions on how to select seats ahead of time? (I'm not leaving until September. I know that it is VERY far in the future, but I'd like to know how to do it and when to do it)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 2 London Itinerary and Questions
- 3 Barcelona completely overrated
- 4 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 5 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 6 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 7 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 8 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 9 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 10 MiFi in Italy
- 11 Cork or Galway?
- 12 One quick week -- where in France?
- 13 Sitges Hotel ??
- 14 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 15 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 16 French lavender and cottages
- 17 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 18 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 19 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 20 Seville in late January
- 21 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 22 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 23 What Greek islands should I visit
- 24 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 25 Major quake in central Itay