Thru Travelocity, I purchased round trip tickets - Newark-Rome-Naples and back.
The Travelocity documentation states that seat assignments are 'made at the airport'. I'd like to try to get seats a little earlier than the day of departure. I looked on the Alitalia site, found nothing. I emailed the airlines about 2 weeks ago, and have heard nothing. Does anyone have any experience/suggestions on how to select seats ahead of time? (I'm not leaving until September. I know that it is VERY far in the future, but I'd like to know how to do it and when to do it)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 2 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 3 Things to do in Brussels
- 4 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 5 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 6 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 9 Cont...@yahoo Mai** Sup **18884823831** Tech Sup PH NO ☛☎
- 10 Chilling in the Aeolian Islands
- 11 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 12 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 13 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 14 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 Madrid airport question
- 18 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 19 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 20 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 23 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 24 38 Days in Paris
- 25 Naxos car rental