Thru Travelocity, I purchased round trip tickets - Newark-Rome-Naples and back.
The Travelocity documentation states that seat assignments are 'made at the airport'. I'd like to try to get seats a little earlier than the day of departure. I looked on the Alitalia site, found nothing. I emailed the airlines about 2 weeks ago, and have heard nothing. Does anyone have any experience/suggestions on how to select seats ahead of time? (I'm not leaving until September. I know that it is VERY far in the future, but I'd like to know how to do it and when to do it)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 2 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 3 English Countryside
- 4 Need help in travel planning
- 5 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 6 Puglia or La Langhe
- 7 French immersion courses in France
- 8 Munich
- 9 Paris---baguette question???
- 10 "Around Provence" - My Watercolors on Flickr
- 11 Vienna or Budapest?
- 12 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow
- 13 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 14 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 15 Italy/Greece with kids
- 16 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 17 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 18 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 19 10 day Greek Island trip
- 20 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 21 Portugal itinerary help
- 22 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?
- 23 Portugal initial itinerary help
- 24 Lisbon NYE
- 25 Drive Vienna to Salzburg