Thru Travelocity, I purchased round trip tickets - Newark-Rome-Naples and back.
The Travelocity documentation states that seat assignments are 'made at the airport'. I'd like to try to get seats a little earlier than the day of departure. I looked on the Alitalia site, found nothing. I emailed the airlines about 2 weeks ago, and have heard nothing. Does anyone have any experience/suggestions on how to select seats ahead of time? (I'm not leaving until September. I know that it is VERY far in the future, but I'd like to know how to do it and when to do it)
Seat assignment on Alitalia Airlines?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pronunciation
- 2 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 3 Golfing in Ireland
- 4 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 5 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 6 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 7 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 8 What still confounds you about travel?
- 9 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 10 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 11 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 12 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 13 Santorini
- 14 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 15 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 16 Foie gras, redux
- 17 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 18 Questions for my German friends
- 19 Chip but no PIN
- 20 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 21 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 22 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 23 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 24 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 25 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?