I see you recommended Seascape Sailing in Turkey - I'm checking into one of their trips there. My husband wonders how it would be to be on a boat with such a small group for a week - what did you think? Could you give me a little feel of how a day worked - I know they sail for 3-5 hours and then what did you do most days? Did you see many ruins? Thanks for any info you can provide.
Seascape Sail in Turkey - Question for Laurie Ann
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 4 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Travel by train or bus
- 8 Planning a holiday
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 11 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 12 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 14 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 15 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 16 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 17 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 18 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 19 Family European winter holiday
- 20 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 21 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 22 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 23 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 24 Sicily 10 days
- 25 Home from Rome - a trip report