I see you recommended Seascape Sailing in Turkey - I'm checking into one of their trips there. My husband wonders how it would be to be on a boat with such a small group for a week - what did you think? Could you give me a little feel of how a day worked - I know they sail for 3-5 hours and then what did you do most days? Did you see many ruins? Thanks for any info you can provide.
Seascape Sail in Turkey - Question for Laurie Ann
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 Itinerary Help!
- 4 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 5 Scotland
- 6 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 8 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 9 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 10 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 11 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 12 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 15 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 16 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 17 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 18 Street food in Turkey
- 19 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 20 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 One week in Venice - trips
- 23 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 24 9 days in turkey
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days