I see you recommended Seascape Sailing in Turkey - I'm checking into one of their trips there. My husband wonders how it would be to be on a boat with such a small group for a week - what did you think? Could you give me a little feel of how a day worked - I know they sail for 3-5 hours and then what did you do most days? Did you see many ruins? Thanks for any info you can provide.
Seascape Sail in Turkey - Question for Laurie Ann
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 2 The east coast of Italy
- 3 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 6 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 7 Bella to Rome
- 8 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 9 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 10 Ireland or Scotland
- 11 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 12 Need help with destinations east of Stockholm
- 13 Two Month Europe Trip
- 14 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 15 First Trip to Europe
- 16 Anyone used otel.com - is it reputable
- 17 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 18 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 19 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 20 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 21 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 22 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 23 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 24 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 25 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey