I see you recommended Seascape Sailing in Turkey - I'm checking into one of their trips there. My husband wonders how it would be to be on a boat with such a small group for a week - what did you think? Could you give me a little feel of how a day worked - I know they sail for 3-5 hours and then what did you do most days? Did you see many ruins? Thanks for any info you can provide.
Seascape Sail in Turkey - Question for Laurie Ann
- 1 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 2 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 3 Am I too fat too travel?
- 4 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 5 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 6 Train Passes
- 7 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 8 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 9 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 10 pier in Copenhagen
- 11 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 12 Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: who knows what time masses are?
- 13 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 14 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 15 Security issues with Knee replacement
- 16 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 17 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 18 How do I get from Copenhagen to Malmo by Train?
- 19 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 20 Climbing Snowdon
- 21 Zee Best
- 22 river cruise choice
- 23 Rome apartment
- 24 Paros or Naxos?
- 25 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!