I see you recommended Seascape Sailing in Turkey - I'm checking into one of their trips there. My husband wonders how it would be to be on a boat with such a small group for a week - what did you think? Could you give me a little feel of how a day worked - I know they sail for 3-5 hours and then what did you do most days? Did you see many ruins? Thanks for any info you can provide.
Seascape Sail in Turkey - Question for Laurie Ann
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Madrid Location
- 2 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 3 Nice cafe near or in Milano Centrale Station
- 4 Italy and Greece
- 5 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 6 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 7 Please help with itinerary...
- 8 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 9 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 10 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 11 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 12 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 13 ITALY
- 14 2 Days in Rome
- 15 Globus Tours
- 16 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 17 Royal Opera House question?
- 18 2 full days in Paris
- 19 3 days in Rome
- 20 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 21 Central London Hotels
- 22 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 23 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 24 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 25 There's no Place Like London: Part 1