I see you recommended Seascape Sailing in Turkey - I'm checking into one of their trips there. My husband wonders how it would be to be on a boat with such a small group for a week - what did you think? Could you give me a little feel of how a day worked - I know they sail for 3-5 hours and then what did you do most days? Did you see many ruins? Thanks for any info you can provide.
Seascape Sail in Turkey - Question for Laurie Ann
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 2 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 3 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 4 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 5 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 6 21 Days in Central Europe
- 7 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 8 Small group for Colosseum
- 9 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 10 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 13 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 14 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 15 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 16 London visit
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 19 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 20 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 21 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 22 men's shoes spain
- 23 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 24 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 25 Edinburgh GTG, April?