I'm planning with my group of student friends to visit Europe this summer. It'll be kind of backpacking tour between friends but we love that. We heard about the game Geocaching in Europe lately, especially in France, we would like to know if anyone, has known a place where the game is well known ? In a town or two ? Because, finding an old object (cach) dated up to 3 years is not very interesting.
Thanks for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 2 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 3 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 4 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 5 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 6 Rome to venice
- 7 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 8 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 9 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 10 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 11 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 12 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 13 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 14 Areas in Milan
- 15 Melia Colbert Paris
- 16 Perugia
- 17 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 18 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 19 Help please
- 20 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 21 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 22 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 23 St Denis Cathedral
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?