I'm planning with my group of student friends to visit Europe this summer. It'll be kind of backpacking tour between friends but we love that. We heard about the game Geocaching in Europe lately, especially in France, we would like to know if anyone, has known a place where the game is well known ? In a town or two ? Because, finding an old object (cach) dated up to 3 years is not very interesting.
Thanks for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 2 4 days itinerary for France
- 3 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 4 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 5 Going to Russia
- 6 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 7 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 8 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 9 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 10 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 11 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 12 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 13 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 14 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 15 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 16 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 17 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 18 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 19 France or Italy town recommendations needed for 3 week stay
- 20 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 21 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 22 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 23 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 24 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 25 Suggestions for summer 38 night itinerary with kids and a mom in tow?