I'm planning with my group of student friends to visit Europe this summer. It'll be kind of backpacking tour between friends but we love that. We heard about the game Geocaching in Europe lately, especially in France, we would like to know if anyone, has known a place where the game is well known ? In a town or two ? Because, finding an old object (cach) dated up to 3 years is not very interesting.
Thanks for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two days in Rome
- 2 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 3 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 4 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 5 PARIS
- 6 One free day in Barcelona
- 7 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 8 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 9 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 10 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 11 Spain: train/rental car help
- 12 Berlin
- 13 Germany or Sweden
- 14 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 15 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 16 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 17 Greek Village
- 18 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 21 Sicily help
- 22 Athens Help
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 "Too Much Cows"
- 25 Bordeaux to Nice