Hello fellow Fodorites!
The trip to Mykonos is slowly being built! The townhome has been secured (in Ornos). The flight from Athens to Mykonos has been purchased (there were only 4 seats left...now only one!). The hotel room in Athens at the end of the trip has yet to be booked, but I'm not too worried about that yet. The flight from the U.S. has not been booked yet - but it will be in a few weeks (tax refund will help out nicely with that).
Ok, with the major blocks of this trip in their various stage, I've now begun to think about what to do while there. One of the things I have been giving consideration to is a day trip to Naxos. There's a boat that leaves at 9:55a and gets in at 10:30a. Looking at the online boat schedule, there's a fleet of boats called Seajet with a few different size boats. The one that goes from Mykonos to Naxos is the Seajet Masterjet. I know what the boat looks like...what I want to know is what does it look like on the inside? I've searched the net for pictures and haven't found anything. Has anyone been on one of these? Can you get up and walk around while the boat is traveling or are the seats like airplane seats? Any information is appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 2 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 3 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 4 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 5 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 6 Northern Ireland ideas
- 7 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 8 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 9 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 10 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 11 Long weekend in Albania
- 12 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 13 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 14 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 15 scotland itinerary
- 16 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 19 Hotel in Florence
- 20 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome
- 21 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 22 Missing Toronto Woman May Be in France
- 23 Malta - how to do it?
- 24 Using CPAP machine in France
- 25 Castle Stays in Wales
Hello fellow Fodorites!