Hello fellow Fodorites!
The trip to Mykonos is slowly being built! The townhome has been secured (in Ornos). The flight from Athens to Mykonos has been purchased (there were only 4 seats left...now only one!). The hotel room in Athens at the end of the trip has yet to be booked, but I'm not too worried about that yet. The flight from the U.S. has not been booked yet - but it will be in a few weeks (tax refund will help out nicely with that).
Ok, with the major blocks of this trip in their various stage, I've now begun to think about what to do while there. One of the things I have been giving consideration to is a day trip to Naxos. There's a boat that leaves at 9:55a and gets in at 10:30a. Looking at the online boat schedule, there's a fleet of boats called Seajet with a few different size boats. The one that goes from Mykonos to Naxos is the Seajet Masterjet. I know what the boat looks like...what I want to know is what does it look like on the inside? I've searched the net for pictures and haven't found anything. Has anyone been on one of these? Can you get up and walk around while the boat is traveling or are the seats like airplane seats? Any information is appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 2 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 3 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 4 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 5 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 6 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 7 4 days each in London and Paris
- 8 Switzerland in September
- 9 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 10 A few more questions about Brittany
- 11 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 12 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 13 Positano or Sorrento?
- 14 Paris in November
- 15 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 16 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 17 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 18 London Theater
- 19 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 20 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 21 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 22 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 23 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 24 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 25 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
Hello fellow Fodorites!