I think this is something my daughters would really enjoy on our upcoming trip to Ireland. Has anyone done this before? Any thoughts / advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 2 Pottery factory tour on Poland (?)
- 3 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 4 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 5 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 6 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 7 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 8 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 9 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 10 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 11 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 12 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 13 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 14 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 15 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 16 Salzburg itinerary review
- 17 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 18 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 19 Milan and Lake Como
- 20 weekend from cologne germany
- 21 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 22 Switzerland in September
- 23 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 24 Where to eat in Rome?
- 25 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?