We are traveling up (driving I think) from Spain for a few days in southern France, and looking for any recommendations enroute or in SE France. We don't care about shopping, and not particularly about wine, either. Just some nice, (perhaps historic) villages to relax and spend a few days. Thanks for any advice!
SE France places to go?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Train
- 2 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 3 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 4 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 5 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 6 First time traveler to Ireland
- 7 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 8 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 9 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 10 Prague - must see
- 11 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 12 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 13 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 14 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 15 Getting to Gatwick and home again
- 16 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 17 Advises for trip to Russia
- 18 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 19 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 20 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 21 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 24 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 25 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking