I have decided to return to Rome this fall to take an immersion course in italian. I want to be in Rome. I see a lot of good reviews for this school in Rome on the internet - and wondered specifically if anyone on the forum has been to this school in Rome - or one of its other branches. Would be very interested to hear about your experience, good or bad. I know there are a lot of great schools there - so I have a lot of choices, am hopeful to hear something good about this one. Thanks in advance -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me make this possible!
- 2 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 3 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 4 First visit to London
- 5 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 6 ATM
- 7 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 8 ATM help
- 9 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 10 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 12 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 13 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 14 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 15 Spain Itinerary
- 16 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 17 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 18 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 19 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 20 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 21 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 22 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 23 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 24 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 25 Scotland at Christmas itinerary