I have decided to return to Rome this fall to take an immersion course in italian. I want to be in Rome. I see a lot of good reviews for this school in Rome on the internet - and wondered specifically if anyone on the forum has been to this school in Rome - or one of its other branches. Would be very interested to hear about your experience, good or bad. I know there are a lot of great schools there - so I have a lot of choices, am hopeful to hear something good about this one. Thanks in advance -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 2 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 3 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 4 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 5 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 6 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 7 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 8 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 9 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 10 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 11 Car rental in Paris for travel to Bayeux
- 12 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 13 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 Cordoba Overnight?
- 16 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 17 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 18 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 19 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 20 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 23 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 24 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 25 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up