I have decided to return to Rome this fall to take an immersion course in italian. I want to be in Rome. I see a lot of good reviews for this school in Rome on the internet - and wondered specifically if anyone on the forum has been to this school in Rome - or one of its other branches. Would be very interested to hear about your experience, good or bad. I know there are a lot of great schools there - so I have a lot of choices, am hopeful to hear something good about this one. Thanks in advance -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 2 First Solo Adventure
- 3 Airline to Rome
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 Dublin Luggage storage
- 6 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 7 Croatia short sail trip
- 8 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 9 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 10 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 11 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 12 Alitala
- 13 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 14 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 15 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 16 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 17 Low Cost Holidays Package
- 18 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 19 Which Hotel in Rome
- 20 First Solo Adventure
- 21 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 22 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 23 Georgia in 4 days
- 24 Where should I go with my family?
- 25 Tasting sherry in Jerez