I'm new to the forums, but I have LOVED getting to know a little bit more about traveling in Scotland thanks to all of your help in the forum.
I'm in the beginning stages of building/planning a trip for this summer. I have from late June to late August in which to travel, and my husband and I were thinking two weeks.
He has never been to Europe and is nervous about driving on the opposite side of the road, so I was thinking we could use the rail system. Is the rail system in Scotland easy to maneuver?
I was thinking we'd fly into Edinburgh and spend 3 days there, maybe doing some day trips with Rabbie's or another local business, then travel to the Aberdeen area for a day or two, Nairn for about 2-3, the Isle of Skye for 2-3 days, and wrapping up with Glencoe (back to Edinburgh to fly home). Are all of these locations stops on the system? Once we're in the towns/cities, is traveling around easy to do?
Thanks for any help you can give me. I truly appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Globus Iberian Tour
- 2 http://nutritionless.com/metabo-pure/
- 3 3nights in Venice
- 4 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 5 Paris in November
- 6 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 7 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 8 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 9 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 10 Munich itinerary review
- 11 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 12 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 13 Football Tickets - Athens
- 14 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 15 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 16 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 17 Last minute trip to Capri
- 18 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 19 Earthquake near Naples
- 20 Budapest to Kosice
- 21 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 22 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 23 My 3 days in Venice
- 24 multi city flights to europe
- 25 Loire Valley best place to linger