We are visiting the Scottish Highlands for the first time with our three children: 10, 15, and 17. We will have two nights. We plan to take the sleeper train from London to Glasgow and from there launch into two nights in the Highlands. Does anyone have any suggestions? We were thinking of taking the Jacobite train north and then going to Isle of Skye and on to Inverness.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quizz !
- 2 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 3 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 4 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 5 Pay attention to your watches !
- 6 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 7 car insurance italy
- 8 Christmas Day in Granada
- 9 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 10 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 11 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 12 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 13 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 14 Venice/Mestre
- 15 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 16 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 18 9 Days in Spain
- 19 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 20 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 21 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 22 8 Days in Spain
- 23 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 24 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 25 Italy Car Scam