Hi All! I just got back from a week and a half in Scotland, and wanted to share about the experience. I visited Edinburgh, the Highlands, the Isle of Skye, St Andrews, and Gleneagles, and had a great time. The country is beautiful, and the weather was amazingly warm and dry for this time of year. I celebrated Hogmanay (New Year's) in Edinburgh, which was great, and then took a tour through the Highlands to see the likes of Loch Ness, Culloden, Inverness, and Skye. I highly recommend it as a travel destination. If you want to see photos or read more, I posted about it on my blog: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2013/01/scotland-highlands-tour.html
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 4 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 5 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 6 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 7 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 8 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 9 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 10 I dream of Europe
- 11 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 12 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 13 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 14 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 15 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 16 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 17 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 18 Rome Food Tour
- 19 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 22 First Time to UK since 2001
- 23 Help with England/Wales tour
- 24 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 25 Autumn in Paris