Hi All! I just got back from a week and a half in Scotland, and wanted to share about the experience. I visited Edinburgh, the Highlands, the Isle of Skye, St Andrews, and Gleneagles, and had a great time. The country is beautiful, and the weather was amazingly warm and dry for this time of year. I celebrated Hogmanay (New Year's) in Edinburgh, which was great, and then took a tour through the Highlands to see the likes of Loch Ness, Culloden, Inverness, and Skye. I highly recommend it as a travel destination. If you want to see photos or read more, I posted about it on my blog: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2013/01/scotland-highlands-tour.html
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 2 italy
- 3 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 6 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 7 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 8 What still confounds you about travel?
- 9 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 10 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 11 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 12 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 13 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 14 Chip but no PIN
- 15 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 18 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 19 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 20 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 21 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 22 Pronunciation
- 23 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 24 Golfing in Ireland
- 25 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel