Hi All! I just got back from a week and a half in Scotland, and wanted to share about the experience. I visited Edinburgh, the Highlands, the Isle of Skye, St Andrews, and Gleneagles, and had a great time. The country is beautiful, and the weather was amazingly warm and dry for this time of year. I celebrated Hogmanay (New Year's) in Edinburgh, which was great, and then took a tour through the Highlands to see the likes of Loch Ness, Culloden, Inverness, and Skye. I highly recommend it as a travel destination. If you want to see photos or read more, I posted about it on my blog: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2013/01/scotland-highlands-tour.html
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 2 Prebook B&Bs
- 3 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 4 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 5 Lakes District UK
- 6 Rome Areas to stay
- 7 Transport in Venice
- 8 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 9 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 10 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 11 Wengen to Torino?
- 12 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 13 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 14 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 15 Italy - Month of July
- 16 England & Scotland in April
- 17 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 18 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 19 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 20 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 21 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 22 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 23 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 24 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 25 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy