Hi All! I just got back from a week and a half in Scotland, and wanted to share about the experience. I visited Edinburgh, the Highlands, the Isle of Skye, St Andrews, and Gleneagles, and had a great time. The country is beautiful, and the weather was amazingly warm and dry for this time of year. I celebrated Hogmanay (New Year's) in Edinburgh, which was great, and then took a tour through the Highlands to see the likes of Loch Ness, Culloden, Inverness, and Skye. I highly recommend it as a travel destination. If you want to see photos or read more, I posted about it on my blog: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2013/01/scotland-highlands-tour.html
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 2 INTERESTED IN A HOME EXCHANGE ?
- 3 Guided Tour on Coach vs rail and city tours
- 4 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 5 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 6 7 countries in a month
- 7 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 8 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 9 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 10 2 weeks in Spain
- 11 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 12 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 13 floods in Andalucia
- 14 Recommendations for a Paris Apartment Rental Agency
- 15 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 16 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 17 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 18 Day trips out of Florence?
- 19 2 Days in Rome
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Having a great time Romania
- 22 Rome Restaurant Recognizance
- 23 Hotel Santa Maria, Rome in the winter?
- 24 Portugal
- 25 Favorite things to do in London