Hi All! I just got back from a week and a half in Scotland, and wanted to share about the experience. I visited Edinburgh, the Highlands, the Isle of Skye, St Andrews, and Gleneagles, and had a great time. The country is beautiful, and the weather was amazingly warm and dry for this time of year. I celebrated Hogmanay (New Year's) in Edinburgh, which was great, and then took a tour through the Highlands to see the likes of Loch Ness, Culloden, Inverness, and Skye. I highly recommend it as a travel destination. If you want to see photos or read more, I posted about it on my blog: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2013/01/scotland-highlands-tour.html
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which swiss alps to visit? First time to Switzerland
- 2 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 3 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 4 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 5 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 6 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 7 Mama Mia Italy!
- 8 Trying to find food items from Rome
- 9 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 10 Greece Itinerary suggestions!
- 11 Where left high and dry by US credit cards in UK & France
- 12 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 13 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 14 Barcelona for single female
- 15 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 16 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 17 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 18 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 19 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 20 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 21 Train from Le Havre to Paris
- 22 travel to western Europe from India
- 23 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 24 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 25 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris