Hi All! I just got back from a week and a half in Scotland, and wanted to share about the experience. I visited Edinburgh, the Highlands, the Isle of Skye, St Andrews, and Gleneagles, and had a great time. The country is beautiful, and the weather was amazingly warm and dry for this time of year. I celebrated Hogmanay (New Year's) in Edinburgh, which was great, and then took a tour through the Highlands to see the likes of Loch Ness, Culloden, Inverness, and Skye. I highly recommend it as a travel destination. If you want to see photos or read more, I posted about it on my blog: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2013/01/scotland-highlands-tour.html
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 2 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 3 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 4 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 5 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 6 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 7 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 8 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 9 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 10 Visit to Bath and London england
- 11 Southern Italy without a Car
- 12 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 13 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 14 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 15 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 16 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 17 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 18 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 19 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 20 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?
- 21 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 24 A full week in The Netherlands
- 25 Passport Delays