Hi All! I just got back from a week and a half in Scotland, and wanted to share about the experience. I visited Edinburgh, the Highlands, the Isle of Skye, St Andrews, and Gleneagles, and had a great time. The country is beautiful, and the weather was amazingly warm and dry for this time of year. I celebrated Hogmanay (New Year's) in Edinburgh, which was great, and then took a tour through the Highlands to see the likes of Loch Ness, Culloden, Inverness, and Skye. I highly recommend it as a travel destination. If you want to see photos or read more, I posted about it on my blog: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2013/01/scotland-highlands-tour.html
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 2 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 3 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 4 I dream of Europe
- 5 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 6 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 7 My notes on Greece 101
- 8 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 9 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 10 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 11 Halloween in Paris
- 12 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 13 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 14 how long in Malta?
- 15 planning a trip to Europe next year!
- 16 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 17 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 18 Norway 2014
- 19 A Greek sojourn
- 20 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 21 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 22 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 23 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 24 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 25 Weekend in Norfolk