Hi All! I just got back from a week and a half in Scotland, and wanted to share about the experience. I visited Edinburgh, the Highlands, the Isle of Skye, St Andrews, and Gleneagles, and had a great time. The country is beautiful, and the weather was amazingly warm and dry for this time of year. I celebrated Hogmanay (New Year's) in Edinburgh, which was great, and then took a tour through the Highlands to see the likes of Loch Ness, Culloden, Inverness, and Skye. I highly recommend it as a travel destination. If you want to see photos or read more, I posted about it on my blog: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2013/01/scotland-highlands-tour.html
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 2 best to buy euros in US, at airport casio, or bank in Brussels?
- 3 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 4 June visit London, Kent, Calais, Paris
- 5 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 6 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 7 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 8 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 9 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 10 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 11 Spain 2 beach locations
- 12 Belleau Woods from Paris
- 13 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 14 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 15 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 16 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 17 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 18 Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast?
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 21 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 22 Question about Tallinin and Riga.
- 23 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao
- 24 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 25 German Wings