Hi All! I just got back from a week and a half in Scotland, and wanted to share about the experience. I visited Edinburgh, the Highlands, the Isle of Skye, St Andrews, and Gleneagles, and had a great time. The country is beautiful, and the weather was amazingly warm and dry for this time of year. I celebrated Hogmanay (New Year's) in Edinburgh, which was great, and then took a tour through the Highlands to see the likes of Loch Ness, Culloden, Inverness, and Skye. I highly recommend it as a travel destination. If you want to see photos or read more, I posted about it on my blog: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2013/01/scotland-highlands-tour.html
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Welcome
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 4 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 5 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 6 one last portugal car rental question
- 7 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 8 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 9 Day trip from London to Paris
- 10 Prague - Tram #22
- 11 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 12 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 13 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 14 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 15 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 hotels in Seville
- 18 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 19 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 20 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 21 A drive in Europe
- 22 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 23 nearby cities to london
- 24 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 25 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?