Hi All! I just got back from a week and a half in Scotland, and wanted to share about the experience. I visited Edinburgh, the Highlands, the Isle of Skye, St Andrews, and Gleneagles, and had a great time. The country is beautiful, and the weather was amazingly warm and dry for this time of year. I celebrated Hogmanay (New Year's) in Edinburgh, which was great, and then took a tour through the Highlands to see the likes of Loch Ness, Culloden, Inverness, and Skye. I highly recommend it as a travel destination. If you want to see photos or read more, I posted about it on my blog: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2013/01/scotland-highlands-tour.html
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 2 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 3 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 4 Which Florence hotel?
- 5 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 6 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 7 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 8 Large rental villa in Provence for family reunion
- 9 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 10 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 11 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 12 Rocamaxour
- 13 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 14 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 15 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 16 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 17 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 18 Spain vacation help
- 19 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 20 April in Madrid
- 21 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 22 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 23 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 24 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 25 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin