Hi All! I just got back from a week and a half in Scotland, and wanted to share about the experience. I visited Edinburgh, the Highlands, the Isle of Skye, St Andrews, and Gleneagles, and had a great time. The country is beautiful, and the weather was amazingly warm and dry for this time of year. I celebrated Hogmanay (New Year's) in Edinburgh, which was great, and then took a tour through the Highlands to see the likes of Loch Ness, Culloden, Inverness, and Skye. I highly recommend it as a travel destination. If you want to see photos or read more, I posted about it on my blog: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2013/01/scotland-highlands-tour.html
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon Arrondissements
- 2 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 3 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 4 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 5 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 6 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 7 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 8 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 9 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 10 Spa in Scotland
- 11 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 12 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 13 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 14 1+ days in Toledo
- 15 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 16 What area/town to stay in North Eastern Sardinia?
- 17 Paris info required
- 18 DCC on the increase?
- 19 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 20 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 21 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 22 Greek Island honeymoon
- 23 Venice - things to do?
- 24 help and advice
- 25 help on my Portugal Itinerary - 11 days