We're renting a garden cottage for a week in Linlithgow in Oct. We don't anticipate needing anything extra or special from the cottage owners. Is it customary to tip them? Have never done this kind of trip before, so have no idea. Thanks.
Scottish cottage and tipping
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 2 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 3 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 4 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 5 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 6 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 7 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 8 What are the best places to see in England
- 9 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 10 Reims for a day
- 11 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 12 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 13 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 14 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 15 Estonia Amber
- 16 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 17 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 18 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 19 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 20 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 21 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 22 Heli Tour
- 23 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 24 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 25 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?