Need some advise I am very late but I want to make the most of easter holidays 18-21 Apr and I am looking to make a quick tour to Scotland for 4 days. I have never been there, so I have been trying to check if any good tours might be by anyluck available, but no surprises they are all booked as expected. I am now planning to to take my car from London to Scotland and go around and see whatever amazing beauty of Scotland I can, so I need your expert advise like which all places I can cover in 4 days 18-21 where should I stay in Scotland. Please see I am interested in seeing the landscape natural beauty moreover, any help advise appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Acropolis Athens
- 2 Vacation in Great Britain
- 3 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 4 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 5 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 6 Escargots in Paris
- 7 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 8 Interesting places to visit
- 9 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Trip Ideas
- 12 We're here!
- 13 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 14 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 15 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 16 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 17 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 18 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 19 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 20 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 21 Info about Poland
- 22 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 23 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 24 Barcelona question
- 25 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS