This October, a friend and I are traveling to Glasgow, we had the plan to ferry over to Northern Ireland and see the Causeways and some of the castles up in the north, and then head back to Scotland for 3 days. We are flying back to the US from Edinburgh. Does anyone have any suggestions for traveling via ferry from Glasgow to Belfast? Also any driving tours? We don't plan on renting a car in Northern Ireland since we will only be there for two nights, the first day mostly staying in Belfast. But we do plan on renting a car for when we return to Glasgow, because we would like to go as far north into the highlands and Isle of Skye if we can. Any and all traveling tips would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER INSTALLATION/SET-UP CONTACT 1-800-681-7208 TECHNICAL CAre B*G
- 2 Help on ancient history route
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Studying art in English in venice
- 6 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 7 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 8 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 9 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 10 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 11 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 15 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 16 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 17 French language immersion schools in France
- 18 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 19 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 20 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 21 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 22 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 25 Trogir or Split
Scotland to Northern Ireland and then back to Scotland. Tips?