This October, a friend and I are traveling to Glasgow, we had the plan to ferry over to Northern Ireland and see the Causeways and some of the castles up in the north, and then head back to Scotland for 3 days. We are flying back to the US from Edinburgh. Does anyone have any suggestions for traveling via ferry from Glasgow to Belfast? Also any driving tours? We don't plan on renting a car in Northern Ireland since we will only be there for two nights, the first day mostly staying in Belfast. But we do plan on renting a car for when we return to Glasgow, because we would like to go as far north into the highlands and Isle of Skye if we can. Any and all traveling tips would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 2 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 3 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 5 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 6 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 7 Planning A trip
- 8 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 9 Driving through Paris
- 10 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 11 Watch Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online
- 12 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 13 Watch-Full Empire Season 4 Episode 4 s04e04 Online. watch
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 16 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 17 Bruges
- 18 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 24 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 25 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
Scotland to Northern Ireland and then back to Scotland. Tips?