This October, a friend and I are traveling to Glasgow, we had the plan to ferry over to Northern Ireland and see the Causeways and some of the castles up in the north, and then head back to Scotland for 3 days. We are flying back to the US from Edinburgh. Does anyone have any suggestions for traveling via ferry from Glasgow to Belfast? Also any driving tours? We don't plan on renting a car in Northern Ireland since we will only be there for two nights, the first day mostly staying in Belfast. But we do plan on renting a car for when we return to Glasgow, because we would like to go as far north into the highlands and Isle of Skye if we can. Any and all traveling tips would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷카지노사이트【BMB95.C0M 】필리핀카지노
- 2 LIsbon
- 3 강원랜드카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 4 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 5 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 6 Back from Paris
- 7 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 8 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 9 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 13 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Luggage Storage
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 20 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 21 Trip suggestion
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Summer Travel order
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Corfu
Scotland to Northern Ireland and then back to Scotland. Tips?