This October, a friend and I are traveling to Glasgow, we had the plan to ferry over to Northern Ireland and see the Causeways and some of the castles up in the north, and then head back to Scotland for 3 days. We are flying back to the US from Edinburgh. Does anyone have any suggestions for traveling via ferry from Glasgow to Belfast? Also any driving tours? We don't plan on renting a car in Northern Ireland since we will only be there for two nights, the first day mostly staying in Belfast. But we do plan on renting a car for when we return to Glasgow, because we would like to go as far north into the highlands and Isle of Skye if we can. Any and all traveling tips would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tracking the Weather
- 2 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 3 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 4 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 5 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 6 One week in Europe
- 7 3nights in Venice
- 8 London Theater
- 9 multi city flights to europe
- 10 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 11 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 12 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 13 My final Prague itinerary
- 14 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 15 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 16 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 17 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 18 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 19 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 20 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 21 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 22 Private Guide in Lyon
- 23 13 nights in switzerland
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
Scotland to Northern Ireland and then back to Scotland. Tips?