This October, a friend and I are traveling to Glasgow, we had the plan to ferry over to Northern Ireland and see the Causeways and some of the castles up in the north, and then head back to Scotland for 3 days. We are flying back to the US from Edinburgh. Does anyone have any suggestions for traveling via ferry from Glasgow to Belfast? Also any driving tours? We don't plan on renting a car in Northern Ireland since we will only be there for two nights, the first day mostly staying in Belfast. But we do plan on renting a car for when we return to Glasgow, because we would like to go as far north into the highlands and Isle of Skye if we can. Any and all traveling tips would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 3 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 4 Help required with Itinerary
- 5 advance tickets?
- 6 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 7 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 8 Spain in December
- 9 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 10 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 11 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 12 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 13 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 14 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 15 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 16 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 17 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 19 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 20 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 21 Trip to Rome
- 22 Greek Islands (small)
- 23 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 24 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 25 Crete/Athens June 2017
Scotland to Northern Ireland and then back to Scotland. Tips?