I am trying to complete my itinerary for this spring. We start our trip in Amsterdam and end in London. In between I would like to visit Loch Ness, Edinburgh and the Cotswolds. I'm having a hard time figuring out where to start and where to end. I am figuring 3 nights in Amsterdam, 2 nights in the Inverlochy Castle, 3 nights is Edinburgh and 2 nights in Cotswolds. I would love some feed back on the best way to do this. I can drop Amsterdam completely, but not sure what I would replace it with. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Scotland, London and Amsterdam - Need help planning!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 divento.com
- 2 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 3 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 4 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 5 My Favorite Farmhouse Vacation
- 6 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 7 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 8 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 9 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 12 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 13 One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
- 14 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 15 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 16 Airbnb scam
- 17 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 18 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 19 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 20 Tipping in the UK
- 21 Central Europe itinerary
- 22 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 23 floods in Andalucia
- 24 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 25 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich