I am trying to complete my itinerary for this spring. We start our trip in Amsterdam and end in London. In between I would like to visit Loch Ness, Edinburgh and the Cotswolds. I'm having a hard time figuring out where to start and where to end. I am figuring 3 nights in Amsterdam, 2 nights in the Inverlochy Castle, 3 nights is Edinburgh and 2 nights in Cotswolds. I would love some feed back on the best way to do this. I can drop Amsterdam completely, but not sure what I would replace it with. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Scotland, London and Amsterdam - Need help planning!!
- 1 Am I too fat too travel?
- 2 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 3 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 4 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 5 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 6 Paris museums free admission
- 7 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 8 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 9 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 10 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 11 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 12 Do and don't, eating in France
- 13 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 14 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 15 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 16 choosing between cinque terre & lake como
- 17 Escaping Crowds in la Costiera and Cilento...and a brief fling with Naples.
- 18 Italian train question
- 19 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 20 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 21 Best area to stay in Rome
- 22 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 23 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 24 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 25 Getting the best our of Europe