I am trying to complete my itinerary for this spring. We start our trip in Amsterdam and end in London. In between I would like to visit Loch Ness, Edinburgh and the Cotswolds. I'm having a hard time figuring out where to start and where to end. I am figuring 3 nights in Amsterdam, 2 nights in the Inverlochy Castle, 3 nights is Edinburgh and 2 nights in Cotswolds. I would love some feed back on the best way to do this. I can drop Amsterdam completely, but not sure what I would replace it with. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Scotland, London and Amsterdam - Need help planning!!
- 1 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 2 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 3 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 4 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 7 Navigo Decouverte
- 8 Lucerne where to stay
- 9 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 10 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 11 Cuenca or Toledo
- 12 France: CDG to Beaune
- 13 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 14 jungfraujoch mid june
- 15 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 16 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 17 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 18 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 19 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 20 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 21 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 22 Norway experts needed.
- 23 Mid-Night sun in Scandinavia
- 24 Online shopping for electronics in the Uk (which websites?)
- 25 Golden Sands Bulgaria online guide