Coming into Edinburg first of September. I want to stick to central, east coast and Highlands. Stop in Crief for the glass making and Queens View, tour Balmoral, and Inverary Castle and maybe stay in that area one night for possible Aurora Borealis sightings. I have two weeks and I want to stay in an apartment or cottage the entire time while doing day trips and overnighters in other locations. I want to stay in a castle of course for a couple of nights but I am not sure which ones are the best and I know there are only a few. My husband is a professional guitar player and he would love to play with local musicians while visiting. We also need a heads up on clothing. We are from Florida and I have NO winter clothes, but do I really need it or is layering better. All kind suggestions appreciated.
Scotland Itinerary.... September 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 any luggage storage/lockers at Gare du Nord?
- 2 Paris: Hotel Verneuil, Regent, d'Angleterre, Millesime, Aramis (Best Western)
- 3 Restaurants in Lake Maggiore/Stresa
- 4 One island on way from Greece to Turkey
- 5 Italian Riviera Planning
- 6 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 7 Can't print train tickets
- 8 Solo train travel in Germany
- 9 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 10 Dulwich Picture Gallery
- 11 Please help me with the itinerary !!
- 12 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 13 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 14 Help with itinerary for Italy for 12 days
- 15 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 16 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 17 EURail Pass worth it for this itinerary?
- 18 Romania: 8 to 9 day tour tips/suggestions
- 19 Car hire in Turkey
- 20 Preparing to drive on the Greek mainland
- 21 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 22 Barcelona to San Sebastián etc....or???
- 23 Augsburg with kids
- 24 Portugal, Spain, France, Netherlands, England - Itinerary and Rail Travel ?
- 25 italian law regarding air conditioning in September?